Predator/Master Chief vs ?? Many Navy SEALs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok this is a predator warrior with: standard equipment including: medikit, cloak, bio helmet with all visions including neuro scan which reads peoples minds, & medium-heavy armor.
Weapons: shoulder cannon, wrist blades, combi-stick and smart disk.

the Chief has the assault rifle and 8 gauge M90 shotgun with ten extra 60-round clips and 36 shells and the suit off HALO 2.

how many before they get killed???

smokin'

Brute predator
of course pred and mc

braz
how many though. i say they could take about 100.

Brute predator
shoot they can take em all

braz
word.

lilnutta12
slapstick - drops a banana and makes preds drop over board

Tassadar
Pred lasts till about 900-1200. MC lasts till about 9000-11000. MC makes it farther because of the armor, not because Preds are far weaker than him. He just has a lot more durability.

Jyppe
If like 100 attack at once, then they'll both die in few seconds, they attack like 1 at time, and after het's dead 2 come etc etc. Then they might get to somewhere 100 or something..

Soljer
Bullshit. Predator's have survived alone on entire PLANETS of aliens. And I would venture to say that an alien is far more deadly than a SEAL.

As far as Master Chief goes, he survived the entire span of Halo one and two, and I would guess that he survives three as well. I don't really see the SEALs even being a threat to the predator, and Master Chief would survive many of them as well. Though, if they are eventually put down, Master Chief goes down first.

Jyppe
SEALs aren't stupid, that's something that makes them lot more dangerous. C'mon, comic Aliens are a joke. Predators can slaughter tons of them, and so can humans. They lack the strength, speed, viciousness and durability they had in movies.. Single SEAL packs lot more punch than an Alien. Imagine 100 SEALs throwing their grenades at those 2 at the same time.. Hmmm, who's going to survive? Imagine the amount of gunfire..

And, besides. Predators have been bested by humans many many times before. I'm not dragging movies into these discussions because the movie creatures differ from the comic ones too much, but just to say Predator's arent bullet proof, their armor might be, but only to a degree.

So you're using a game as evidence... Riiight. My Mc was taken down by a single frag grenades, so the SEALs aren't going to have hard time with him. + Master chief does have more armor and is more durable, but he's not fast and he's not going to keep dodging bullets for long.. According to games, his shields aren't going to withstand that big amount of bullets and explosions, nor is his armor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.