Aquaman vs. Jack Hawksmoor... ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
Fight takes place in Poseidonis (before it was stepped on by Spectre). Jack can breathe water.

Jack Hawksmoor

vs.

Aquaman (pre-OYL)

Who wins... ?

Khellendros
Poseidonis is... what, now?

xmarksthespot
I'm assuming it's a city. In which case the King of Cities wins.

Brute predator
aqua man

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Khellendros
Poseidonis is... what, now? The main city of Atlantis. Where Aquaman's throne is.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
The main city of Atlantis. Where Aquaman's throne is. Then the King of Cities wins.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Then the King of Cities wins. Care to elaborate?
Aquaman can control the water which is completely surrounding them. Plus he can bring an army of sea life into play.

xmarksthespot
Jack can control the city that surrounds him. He can merge into the city, and send the entirety of it crashing down onto Aquaman, or turn it into MechaPoseidonis. He can simply swallow Aquaman into it.

Longinus
Jack can control the city that surrounds him. He can merge into the city, and send the entirety of it crashing down onto Aquaman, or turn it into MechaPoseidonis. He can simply swallow Aquaman into it.

I agree, Aquaman (I luv the guy) is going to get murdered. Jack is near indestructible, can meld into the enviroment, draw power from the city and his extremely adept in agility and strength and can agument the later. Also he dismembers enemies without any effort at all. Aquaman won't win unless he knocks him away from the city, which causes Jack to lose. This match was made for Aquaman to lose, if you read Jack's bio you'll understand why.

Lucid Lui
Jack can control the city that surrounds him. He can merge into the city, and send the entirety of it crashing down onto Aquaman, or turn it into MechaPoseidonis. He can simply swallow Aquaman into it. I don't think it'd be as easy as you make it sound.

Aquaman has complete control over the environment. He can create hard water and use it for both offense and defense. He's extremely fast and maneuverable, while Jack's bound to have some issues adjusting to the fight taking place underwater. Aquaman can bring huge undersea monsters, as well as your typical underwater life, into play (which means he has a huge army at his diposal). Plus He's durable and strong enough to smash through the cities buildings/defenses when he needs to.

And how would Hawksmoor deal with Aquaman's TP?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
I don't think it'd be as easy as you make it sound.

Aquaman has complete control over the environment. He can create hard water and use it for both offense and defense. He's extremely fast and maneuverable, while Jack's bound to have some issues adjusting to the fight taking place underwater. Aquaman can bring huge undersea monsters, as well as your typical underwater life, into play (which means he has a huge army at his diposal). Plus He's durable and strong enough to smash through the cities buildings/defenses when he needs to.

And how would Hawksmoor deal with Aquaman's TP? Hawksmoor turned the entirety of Tokyo into a battlesuit, and smacked down a living Kansas-city. I doubt a mythical sea snake is going to faze him.

I doubt you can TP a city, it has no amphibian ancestor.

Longinus
Hawksmoor turned the entirety of Tokyo into a battlesuit, and smacked down a living Kansas-city. I doubt a mythical sea snake is going to faze him.

I doubt you can TP a city, it has no amphibian ancestor.

Oh yea and the majority of his major organs and body parts were removed and replaced so yea he probably doesn't have the amphibian ancestor part of his brain since he was abducted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.