You know WHAT?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Noa
My chair smells like ass. blink

Shelbert Lemon
that can be a problem

Noa
actually I meant to say I don't know anyone here! but I just felt compelled to let that fact be know as well. anyway I know there is a welcome froum but, could some of the older members post alittle bit about yourselfs? that would be cool! so it is not like"who the hell is that?"

I will post my details in a bit.

Flamboyant4Life
Were you sitting on it naked?

Shelbert Lemon
welcome to the madness we like to call Kmc happy now you know me.

D-Double
Originally posted by Noa

... febreze that b!tch! eye

Barker
Originally posted by Noa
Yeah, well my Ass smells like chair. barker

Noa
I used lysol (pine scent) but I don't wnat to sit on it now...my ass will smell like trees!

Noa
Originally posted by Barker
Yeah, well my Ass smells like chair. barker

funny how that works out doesn't embarrasment

D-Double
Originally posted by Noa
I used lysol (pine scent) but I don't wnat to sit on it now...my ass will smell like trees!

... reminds me of a funny story. Me and these gay dudes went camping one time and....... um, nevermind. embarrasment

Noa
Originally posted by D-Double
... reminds me of a funny story. Me and these gay dudes went camping one time and....... um, nevermind. embarrasment

blink * throws away lysol(pine scent)* *shudders*

yeah,um no

Barker
Originally posted by Noa
funny how that works out doesn't embarrasment
Not really. weep

Mišt
Originally posted by Noa
actually I meant to say I don't know anyone here! but I just felt compelled to let that fact be know as well. anyway I know there is a welcome froum but, could some of the older members post alittle bit about yourselfs? that would be cool! so it is not like"who the hell is that?"

I refuseschmoll

Originally posted by D-Double

They were too busy pitching up each others tent so you had to do yours by yourself?dodgy

Noa
Originally posted by Barker
Not really. weep

hey, just be happy you wern't in those woods with the gay dudes.

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by Noa

Take a shower no expression

D-Double

Noa

Noa
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
welcome to the madness we like to call Kmc happy now you know me.

thanks dude!

Mišt
Originally posted by Noa
aww,cough it up already will ya? ....please? big grin

I dont see any incentivesschmoll

Noa

Barker
Originally posted by Noa
hey, just be happy you wern't in those woods with the gay dudes. doctor
Yeah, no K. Diddying.

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by Noa
I will give you a cookie!!!

He prefers Eucalyptus leaves... yes

Mišt
What typehmm

Noa
uh...oatmeal?.....nonono...checks fridge...double stuff oreos!

Noa
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
He prefers Eucalyptus leaves... yes

he wouldn't be a panda by any chance would he??

.....what about animal crackers!!! Pandas like those!

silver_tears
Originally posted by Noa

I'm Irene, I'm 18 and Canadian.
I'm pretty much perfect in every way, ask anyone, if they say otherwise then I need their names and preferably their addresses ermm

Mišt
*says otherwise* ermm

I just want you to stalk medroolio

silver_tears
Oh I while, and then I'll butcher you while you're on the can, make it extra embarassing for you droolio

Mišt
Originally posted by silver_tears
Oh I while, and then I'll butcher you while you're on the can, make it extra embarassing for you droolio

Whats 'while' got to do with it?ermm Someone needs a lesson in Englishnahuh

Wicked! Nothing like getting raped on the toilet!eek!

Cause that is what you meant right?confused

§cimitar
I'm Irene, I'm 18 and Canadian.
I'm pretty much perfect in every way, ask anyone, if they say otherwise then I need their names and preferably their addresses ermm You're not perfect. I'll IM you the info.

silver_tears
It's 4:22 am, sue me.

What the hell kind of sex are you having when you equate butchering with it dodgy

silver_tears

Mišt
It's 4:22 am, sue me.

What the hell kind of sex are you having when you equate butchering with it dodgy

*sues* mistw00t Is it suing if you give consent?dodgy

Well 'butchering' pretty much sums up the last time with you, gosh I had to lie in ice for 3 weeks afterwardsdisgust

silver_tears
Last time I checked ermm

I'm just that hot smoke

Mišt
Well....cant you just give me my $4 instead of going through the courts and wasting my timeermm I have better things to do you know, like sitting here thinking up witty repliesmhm

You keep telling yourself that, and dont let anyone tell you otherwisehappy

silver_tears
Mine come to me naturally. Kinda like what you can't do anymore ermm

Don't pretend you weren't screaming it last night winkiss

Mišt
Kindaermm

Oh that was just lame no expression

Ok I admit, I had a moment when I wasnt thinking of someone else and I thought I better make it look like I was paying attentionhappy

silver_tears
Oh I wouldn't mind if you didn't. Unlike Mike and Fred, from your night before, I'm not the jealous kind. no2

Like I'm sure every girl you've ever been with has said at least once, you're boring me and I'm going to sleep sleep

Mišt
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ill let you leave with that, partly because I'll let you keep your diginity while I refrain from answering, and partly cause I dont have an answermhm Ciaowinkiss

silver_tears
Mostly because you don't have an answer petpet
Night darling, or afternoon, or whatever the **** time it is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.