#1Reason Spiderman movies Def Xmen movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xman Unleashed
If you ccould sum up the number one reason whether it was the director the story the budget, the sequel, the acting, etc whichever one you like what is the #1 reason you believe Spiderman Movies were a better success then the X men movies?

I believe that the whole concept of Mutants and evolution, and the copious amount of characters they couldn't fit into the storylines added to the confusion of which story you were following etc was perhaps alittle bit too much for the average movie goer to comprehend as apposed to the easy and straight to the point storyline that was Spiderman. Perhaps the #1 was poor direction the films took.
Thats my two cents.
Happy Dance

Jury
I believe this shoudn't be in X-Men Forum. Since the discussion has something to do with Spider-Man more than the X-Men.

This must be moved to Spider-Man Forum.

gambit12 mon ami

Xman Unleashed
Its half spidey half xmen

Jury
Actually not. You're partially giving off compliments for Spider-Man against X-Men movies. So that's why I suggest this must be move to Spider-Man Forum to be more appropriate.

gambit12 mon ami

TheOnes2
X-men was neglected by fox so much that they ended up producing manure toward the end (X-3)

buffymitch
The number one reason for Spider-man being more Succesful:
Patriotism in Spider-man.
Americans love that. You don't really get to se that in X-Men

cain marko
comic book movie forum i think? seeing as it concerns two different comics

Xman Unleashed
Yeah I have heard of the patriotism issue as the first spiderman movie was just after the Dec 11 attacks and Americans wanted a hero role/model to look up to , or something to that degree, I believe I read that on this site somewhere? I guess Americans would disagree though.

buffymitch
Trust me you can see the patriotism in both movies. The first at the ending.
"We're new yorkers!! if you mess with one of us you mess with all of us!!"

Second
That scene where spideys mask get off on that train. The people around him say something like. We promise we won't tell anyone.

Worth noticing in X-Men.
"We're Americans Henry. Let the rest of the damn world deal with mutants their own way"

pr1983
Maybe the Spiderman movies were just plain better...

Xman Unleashed
Originally posted by buffymitch
T
Second
That scene where spideys mask get off on that train. The people around him say something like. We promise we won't tell anyone.

"

laughing yeah and no one happened to have a camera phone and snap a pick and then go to local news or the Bugle and show the pic and make a Million $$$$$$$

Parker would be fired for fraud, made to pay back all money made from pictures of himself,

Go to the nearest unemployment office in spidey suit!

rolling on floor laughing

cain marko
Originally posted by Jury
I believe this shoudn't be in X-Men Forum. Since the discussion has something to do with Spider-Man more than the X-Men.

This must be moved to Spider-Man Forum.

gambit12 mon ami

or

Originally posted by cain marko
comic book movie forum i think? seeing as it concerns two different comics

NiņoAraņa
about the Spider-Man Movies....

Vote For Em/Against Em

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t413124.html

Richv1
Maybe its because more people are just familiar with Spider-Man more so than the X-Men.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.