Review - The Alphabet of Manliness - Maddox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie

Dreampanther
Thank you, thank you, thank you: It's brilliant!

Azure
I know this is random and no one knows me, but my goal is to spread the word.......there will be a Dragonlance movie in 2007! (don't bother flaming me, because will most likely never see it)

R.F.
I went on the Best Page in the Universe, and it was hilarious! Thanks for telling people about it!

jaden101
hahaha...maddox is class...think i'll have to get this one

if you like his stuff you should get "**** out teenage terror totty" by steven wells

this explains it

"Princess Diana repeatedly resurrected and then ritually slaughtered to satisfy the angst-lust of the drug-addled British public, with the government kidnapped by revenge-crazed Yorkshire miners and with an increasingly insane God gearing for Armageddon, the scene is set for Justine Justice and her top terrorist chums to persecute their insane jihad against the SAS, vegetarians, road protesters, serious novelists, rave music and the cabal of evil dog-molesting Tory vampires who secretly rule the world."

R.F.
In a bizare way, Maddox reminds me of Dane Cook...
(For those of you who don't know who Dane Cook is, he's a comedian)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.