Spiders Are No Match For The Power Of My Bludgening Fists!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinzin
evil face

TheFilmProphet
Fists of Fury meet the Fists of Spider eek!

jinzin
box

BlackSunshine
i assuming someone is very bored smile

TheKingofKINGS!
Let's get weinerbutt.

jinzin
nah.. well.. actually yeah....

jinzin
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Let's get weinerbutt.
sick

SelphieT
hahahaha, you're only a true spider warrior if after smashing them with your hands you lick up their remains on your hands and give out this huge battle cry

Vinny Valentine
no expression

FG725
Originally posted by SelphieT
hahahaha, you're only a true spider warrior if after smashing them with your hands you lick up their remains on your hands and give out this huge battle cry
blink

SelphieT
yes

jinzin
hahahaha, you're only a true spider warrior if after smashing them with your hands you lick up their remains on your hands and give out this huge battle cry erm

§cimitar
I punch spiders too, actually, because I don't like using my thumb.

SelphieT
why do you punch them? I grab a kleenex and pick them up and maybe let them outside if I feel generous

SelphieT
Originally posted by jinzin
erm

ah you're lame

jinzin

SelphieT
punch them.. you'll like it! evil face

hey! i don't have to take that from a kleenex grabber!

punk

kleenex grabber!? whoa whoa whoa buddy, I'm not the one who keeps it next to my bed

What happened jinzin!? we used to talk! now you're callin me a kleenex grabber sad

lord xyz
why do you punch them? I grab a kleenex and pick them up and maybe let them outside if I feel generous So that's how you defeat Peter Parker. yes

jinzin
kleenex grabber!? whoa whoa whoa buddy, I'm not the one who keeps it next to my bed

What happened jinzin!? we used to talk! now you're callin me a kleenex grabber sad I got so jealous of your blatent flirting with dog-boy in my other spider thread that I had to cry myself to sleep.. I'm bitter.... sadwalk

jinzin
Originally posted by lord xyz
So that's how you defeat Peter Parker. yes

nah an, you just beat him by using bug spray.

Alliance
ninja

SelphieT
I got so jealous of your blatent flirting with dog-boy in my other spider thread that I had to cry myself to sleep.. I'm bitter.... sadwalk

awww come come, I wasn't flirting, just making polite conversation. It gets lonely here! I need a friend at times! :hugs:

jinzin
Originally posted by Alliance
ninja AHH A NINJA! GET IM!
awww come come, I wasn't flirting, just making polite conversation. It gets lonely here! I need a friend at times! :hugs: lol. I know...

SelphieT
ah jinzin jinzin, why are you on so late? what time is it where you are? its 2:15 here

jinzin
1:21... cause I make bad decisions.. EVERY DAY! I have work in 5 hours.. sad

Penelope
I have "insect-phobia" or what ever you call it. Spiders scare the s*** out of me more than anything else on earth though, which is arachniphobia. The only creature i may be able to tolerate, is a simple butterfly.

jinzin
Originally posted by Penelope
I have "insect-phobia" or what ever you call it. Spiders scare the s*** out of me more than anything else on earth though, which is arachniphobia. The only creature i may be able to tolerate, is a simple butterfly. lol i feel the same way about spiders.. but since I'm so irrational about facing my fears. I punch em!

Penelope
lol i feel the same way about spiders.. but since I'm so irrational about facing my fears. I punch em!

i wish that i could do that laughing out loud

jinzin
i wish that i could do that laughing out loud no you don't.. you don't know what kinda crazy you gotta be to face fears like that...

SelphieT
spiders are very........abnormal looking.......thats probaby the only reason why I'm scared of them

Penelope
no you don't.. you don't know what kinda crazy you gotta be to face fears like that...

Believe me I Know.

Penelope
spiders are very........abnormal looking.......thats probaby the only reason why I'm scared of them

I agree, unfortunately, i can not be in the same room with a spider of ANY size under ANY circumstances.

jinzin
spiders are very........abnormal looking.......thats probaby the only reason why I'm scared of them i just don't like how when they're walking on the wall and you see them, that they KNOW you see them and they just STOP all incognito.. and then when you grab a newspaper or shoe.. THEY KNOW what it's for and they BOLT! It makes me sit there and go "WHAT THE ****?!?!?"

TheFilmProphet
http://randommeanderings.typepad.com/random_meanderings_at_mid/images/aragog.jpg

jinzin
I agree, unfortunately, i can not be in the same room with a spider of ANY size under ANY circumstances. sad so what you're sayin is.. there will be no hand to hand combat with spiders for you then?..lol.

SelphieT
i just don't like how when they're walking on the wall and you see them, that they KNOW you see them and they just STOP all incognito.. and then when you grab a newspaper or shoe.. THEY KNOW what it's for and they BOLT! It makes me sit there and go "WHAT THE ****?!?!?"

UGH! And then when you think you hit them, and they crawl up for a bit..........then zoooooom off!! Its like DAMMIT! Ya think they're dead..........but they are almost like ninjas dude

jinzin
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
http://randommeanderings.typepad.com/random_meanderings_at_mid/images/aragog.jpg GAH! that's not the kind of spider I do hand to hand combat with.. that's the kind of spider I use a hummer to run down.

jinzin
UGH! And then when you think you hit them, and they crawl up for a bit..........then zoooooom off!! Its like DAMMIT! Ya think they're dead..........but they are almost like ninjas dude or zombies.. or ZINJAS! eek!

TheFilmProphet
GAH! that's not the kind of spider I do hand to hand combat with.. that's the kind of spider I use a hummer to run down.

Hopefully the spider isn't running you down with a bigger hammer. confused

SelphieT
GAH! that's not the kind of spider I do hand to hand combat with.. that's the kind of spider I use a hummer to run down.

laughing out loud that was greaaaaaaaaaat, the hammer

SelphieT
or zombies.. or ZINJAS! eek! '

ZINJAS!!!!!!!! holy crap, ninja zombie spiders. Thats mad wack jack

jinzin
Hopefully the spider isn't running you down with a bigger hammer. confused hammer? What the f**k?

jinzin
'

ZINJAS!!!!!!!! holy crap, ninja zombie spiders. Thats mad wack jack fear

SelphieT
fear

dude, what eats spiders? ummmmmm.......damn......what does?

or maybe jinzin, we can just clone you, and send all your clones after the spiders wink

TheFilmProphet
hammer? What the f**k?

Wasn't suppose to make sense, wink

jinzin
dude, what eats spiders? ummmmmm.......damn......what does?

or maybe jinzin, we can just clone you, and send all your clones after the spiders wink dude... that.... WOULD RULE!

we need more jinzin clones runnin around...

Wasn't suppose to make sense, wink oh please! we all know you're just coverin up now.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SelphieT
Wasn't suppose to make sense, wink

wait.....what!? It made sense to me........crap, I'm out of it

SelphieT
dude... that.... WOULD RULE!

oh please! we all know you're just coverin up now.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

we need MORE JINZIN CLONES? I didn't know you already had clones!! ahhhhhhhh no fair, I want a clone. Probably just one though.

jinzin
we need MORE JINZIN CLONES? I didn't know you already had clones!! ahhhhhhhh no fair, I want a clone. Probably just one though. ooops.. did I say "more"? I uhhh.. yeah.. well.. gotta go! (*escapes into the night*)

SelphieT
hahahahahahaha.......oh man.......I'm sitting here alone laughing. Pooooo!

TheFilmProphet
dude... that.... WOULD RULE!

oh please! we all know you're just coverin up now.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr. Random is appauled! http://www.myimghost.com/getimg/images1.jpg

natashia
dude we know already you told us about the four you killed with your exceptionally gifted skills.

and how with a little more training you may be able to kill a locust.

Penelope
sad so what you're sayin is.. there will be no hand to hand combat with spiders for you then?..lol.

I'm sorry but I CANT DO IT.crybaby
wounded1

natashia
dont stress about it its just as big of deal as him doing it.

Penelope
Originally posted by natashia
dude we know already you told us about the four you killed with your exceptionally gifted skills.

and how with a little more training you may be able to kill a locust.

laughing out loud

SelphieT
laughing out loud

natashia
hysterical

jinzin
Mr. Random is appauled! http://www.myimghost.com/getimg/images1.jpg I KILL YOU! (breaks bottle over table top)

jinzin

and how with a little more training you may be able to kill a locust. the problem with the grasshopper.. is that it can fly.. I need more work on my agility to keep up with them.. but I'm slowly getting better.

SelphieT
why break a bottle, when you can smash that spider with them fists o' yours!?

jinzin
no I'm threatening film prophet and he's not worthy of being smashed by my bludgening fists anyways.

SelphieT
hmm yeah, it'd be like a gift!

natashia
the problem with the grasshopper.. is that it can fly.. I need more work on my agility to keep up with them.. but I'm slowly getting better.

you have to get through me first and besides if anyone get to kill him its me. wait in line. mad smile

SelphieT
oh wow, well I've leave that to you, hahaha.......haha......ha...............*shoves hands in pockets and whistles*

natashia
what do you mean by that?????????????

Dr.Zombie
in my room there's this hole in my sealing where the spider's live
I've tried to clog the hole but some how they unclogged it so all the time I have to kill spider's coming out of the hole it git's really annoying after a while

natashia
thats the most disgusting picture i have ever seen

where do you live
in the south its really bad with the spiders (and roaches) in the houses

Dr.Zombie
right now i'm visiting my relitive's in minesota.I'm staying in a pritty nice hotel I just notest that hole like a week ago

natashia
hahahahaha
better you than me

Dr.Zombie
sad

jinzin
you have to get through me first and besides if anyone get to kill him its me. wait in line. mad smile i don't wait in lines.. i cut in front like a proper ninja! mad

jinzin
Originally posted by Dr.Zombie
in my room there's this hole in my sealing where the spider's live
I've tried to clog the hole but some how they unclogged it so all the time I have to kill spider's coming out of the hole it git's really annoying after a while

laughing out loud

just stuff it with rubber cement...

NiņoAraņa
you dam spider killer!! mad

no

jinzin
evil face that's spider SLAYER to you!

Tha C-Master
evil face You killed a spider!? What an evil man! schmoll

natashia
hahahahahahahahaha

jinzin
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
You killed a spider!? What an evil man! schmoll that's how I get down! mad

Opaleye92
evil face

*shivers* i hate spiders sad

Bloigen
I don't punch spiders, I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM! mad

SelphieT
um, if they are really little I'll just leave them alone. But maaaaaan wolf spiders? I just seriously shivered. Those things can die.

NiņoAraņa
i respect them.....they kill other dam bugs

SelphieT

NiņoAraņa
bats are creepy

SelphieT
I love bats!

NiņoAraņa
eh, i respect them to.....from afar

SelphieT
aren't they cute!?

NiņoAraņa
uh sure

SelphieT
I get soooo happy when I see one. Sometimes if you're lucky while your outside in late afternoon, you can see them flying around in the sky. They fly soooo fast! I dunno. I just really like them. smile

NiņoAraņa
i see lots in Dominican Republic

SelphieT
do you live there!? I just live in Nebraska sad

jinzin
Originally posted by Opaleye92
*shivers* i hate spiders sad

EXACTLY! eek!

Originally posted by Bloigen
I don't punch spiders, I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM! mad
that's hardcore.... no expression

um, if they are really little I'll just leave them alone. But maaaaaan wolf spiders? I just seriously shivered. Those things can die.

have you seen what they can do to people upon a single bite?

NiņoAraņa
lmao, i live in New Jerzy.....(look at my location lol) but i visit, and was born there......and im goin there for a month startin friday

jinzin
I like bats too.. smile

SelphieT
EXACTLY! eek!

that's hardcore.... no expression

have you seen what they can do to people upon a single bite?

no I haven't..................and I don't wanna!!!!

SelphieT

jinzin
yeah probably better for you if you want to keep your appetite...

SelphieT
I like bats too.. smile

yaaaaaaaaay!

jinzin
lol I want one..

SelphieT
me too........sad I wish bats were domestic pets

Opaleye92
bats are cute big grin , however i've seen documentarys on bats, and it kinda creepy how some of them suck the blood out of pigs sad , however i do like fruit bats wink

SelphieT
bats are cute big grin , however i've seen documentarys on bats, and it kinda creepy how some of them suck the blood out of pigs sad , however i do like fruit bats wink

well, thats just how they live. But fruit bats are the cuter ones. But I just like bats in general

Opaleye92
my mom would have a heart attack if a bat came within 5 ft of her, i'm the same way w/ spiders, i hate spiders just as much as she hates bats.

NiņoAraņa
my mom would have a heart attack if a bat came within 5 ft of her, i'm the same way w/ spiders, i hate spiders just as much as she hates bats.

sad where's the love for the arachnids?

jinzin
bats are cute big grin , however i've seen documentarys on bats, and it kinda creepy how some of them suck the blood out of pigs sad , however i do like fruit bats wink lol oi so want a fruit bat...

Punkyhermy
wtf?
bats are freaky!

jinzin
NU-UH! mad

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
wtf?
bats are freaky!

thank ya wink

SelphieT
ISN'T THIS ONE OF THE CUTEST THINGS YOU'VE EVER SEEN!? awwwwwwwwwww

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i219/LizofLincoln/vamp-Tuey1.jpg

SelphieT

Opaleye92

NiņoAraņa
it's good that you don't hurt them....and i'm pretty sure thats a black widow...so you have reason to be scared yes

Opaleye92

jinzin
ISN'T THIS ONE OF THE CUTEST THINGS YOU'VE EVER SEEN!? awwwwwwwwwww

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i219/LizofLincoln/vamp-Tuey1.jpg OMG it so is love

SelphieT

SelphieT
OMG it so is love

*baby voice* its a wittle babeeeeeee!

NiņoAraņa
yeah it is. The hairless spiders are the SCARIEST!!!!!! I hate them!

so a tarantula is less scary then a hairless spider...i like spiders but tarantulas are sick

SelphieT

NiņoAraņa
you ever seen one in the wild? not as cute as ones in pictures, and zoos wink

jinzin
you guys try and tell me camel spiders don't scare the hell out of you... no expression

SelphieT

SelphieT
you guys try and tell me camel spiders don't scare the hell out of you... no expression

oh dear god, when my dad was in Iraq, he was talking about them camel spiders!!!!!!! Sooooooooooooooo scary!

NiņoAraņa

those technically arn't spidersno expression

SelphieT

NiņoAraņa
http://www.snopes.com/photos/bugs/camelspider.asp

read...get informedwink

Opaleye92
i personally am terrified out of my mind by daddy long legs, i know they're not venemous, but they're soooo creepy

SelphieT
OH DEAR GOD, I don't wanna read the facts anymore! scaaaary!

NiņoAraņa
daddy long legs arnt spiders either...and those things that are creepy are the myths, the facts are:

Camel spiders (so named because, like camels, they can be found in sandy desert regions, although they aren't technically spiders) grow to be moderately large (about a 5"-6" leg span), but nowhere near as large as dinner plates; they can move very quickly in comparison to other arthropods (a top speed of maybe 10 MPH), but nothing close 25 MPH; they make no noise; and they capture prey without the use of either venom or anesthetic. Camel spiders rely on speed, stealth, and the (non-venomous) bite of powerful jaws to feed on small prey such as other arthropods (e.g., scorpions, crickets, pillbugs), lizards, and possibly mice or birds. They use only three pairs of legs in running; the frontmost pair (called pedipalpa) is held aloft and used in a similar manner to the antennae of insects. Camel spiders shun the sun and generally hide during the day, coming out at night to do their hunting.

jinzin
i personally am terrified out of my mind by daddy long legs, i know they're not venemous, but they're soooo creepy laughing are you serious?

Opaleye92
laughing are you serious?

sad yes as a matter of fact i am, its not funny sad

NiņoAraņa
laughing are you serious?

the point is jinzin......stop killing spiders.... mad

jinzin

SelphieT
laughing out loud yes jinzin, keep killin em!

NiņoAraņa
i hope they crawl into your insides and web up your stomich...so what ever you eat is their food....then they lay eggs in your bladder.....

Tell me i'm jokingno expression

Opaleye92
laughing out loud it's funny to me...

I. WILL. NEVER STOP! mad

sad goes and cuts self in corner

SelphieT
well. hopefully my stomach acids will disintegrate them.

SelphieT
sad goes and cuts self in corner

aw thats not funny

NiņoAraņa
well. hopefully my stomach acids will disintegrate them.

i was talking to Jinzin.....but the spiders can go your way to if you kill them no expression

SelphieT

NiņoAraņa
oh......well........I've already killed some. So don't worry. I've been burpin up spideys wink

Just keep adding to the karmano expression

laughing laughing laughing

Opaleye92
aw thats not funny

cry who said it was meant to be funny?

NiņoAraņa

hug

don't be sad!

SelphieT

well I'm pretty sure you wouldn't go cut yourself in a corner because some internet boy named jinzin laughed at you.......I honestly don't think the whole cutting thing is funny, even if its a joke or not.

jinzin

jinzin
well I'm pretty sure you wouldn't go cut yourself in a corner because some internet boy named jinzin laughed at you.......I honestly don't think the whole cutting thing is funny, even if its a joke or not.

agreed....

jinzin
and who said I'm an internet boy?!?! I'm A REAL BOY DAMMIT! mad

NiņoAraņa
no expression

rip1mummy

Opaleye92

SelphieT
and who said I'm an internet boy?!?! I'm A REAL BOY DAMMIT! mad

yeah, you're right. Jinzin is a big boy smile