A Restart Spider-Man Begins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WhiteRat
Contrary to what Man-Spider fans say,spiderman needs to be restarted the same way Batman needed to.I also hope someday we get a director who cares about the fans who makes the films faithful to the source material like Nolan was with Batman Begins and not one who just cares about box office results.btw,guys,what do you mean by the unsettling news of sm3? sony has said they plan on making at least 6 of them?

WhiteRat
Their just horribly written.Especially the first one.The first one in particular looks like it was written by someone with the ideas of a 5 year old.

J-Unit
You should be happy that spider-man even exist in the movie world right now, do you folks even have the slightest idea of how the spider-man franchise would look like in the movie theaters with the original story line, People would laugh the asses of in the movie theaters and that is why SR is changing it to look more adult in the movies.

Dan-El
BE GONE FROM OUR MORTAL PLANE, FOUL DEMON, OR FACE THE WRATH OF THE CHAKRA OF ALL SPIDER-MAN FANS! NU MOI GUAY GUAY FAI FE CHOU!!!

Darth Jello
I'm sick of these whiners who really think a movie would do well if it was a literal translation of a comic book. "Feel the sting of my punch, you craven rapscallion!!!! Come Boyboy, to the Man cave"
"Gosh gee willikers Manman, you really showed the Sinister Spelunkerer that climb doesn't pay!"

Doc Ock
It's either Mr Parker, or someone he put up to it. He's always doing stuff like this.

He claims it amuses him.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Dan-El
BE GONE FROM OUR MORTAL PLANE, FOUL DEMON, OR FACE THE WRATH OF THE CHAKRA OF ALL SPIDER-MAN FANS! NU MOI GUAY GUAY FAI FE CHOU!!! laughing That's uncle... try Dr. Strange.

WhiteRat
Originally posted by Dan-El
BE GONE FROM OUR MORTAL PLANE, FOUL DEMON, OR FACE THE WRATH OF THE CHAKRA OF ALL SPIDER-MAN FANS! NU MOI GUAY GUAY FAI FE CHOU!!!

Then those trolls that you are talking about would be you then that you are referring to engaging in name calling because we dont like the spider-man movies you like. roll eyes (sarcastic)

WhiteRat
Originally posted by Darth Jello
I'm sick of these whiners who really think a movie would do well if it was a literal translation of a comic book. "Feel the sting of my punch, you craven rapscallion!!!! Come Boyboy, to the Man cave"
"Gosh gee willikers Manman, you really showed the Sinister Spelunkerer that climb doesn't pay!"

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Silverstein
i think that the SP movies should be more faithful but not to the point where its campy. If any changes are to be made, make it for the better. keep an open mind; i wouldnt mind if they remade the spiderman movies and somehow, oh, somehow they were actually a kajillion times better than the raimi films

i think the next spiderman movie will be like...Spider-Man Returns!!(NOT directed by singer)

heh i just realized something, if Bryan Singer directed the spiderman movies, itll be really long, boring and spidey would have the alexross costume (but alexross goblin is sweet).

WhiteRat
Yeah Tobey Maguire really DID suck as Spider-Man/Peter Parker.I will take Nicholas Hammond any day of the year over Maguire.He at least looked the part.Some people here just dont get it though that no matter how good of an actor you are if you dont even come close to resembling the part you bring no credibility to the role and Maguire was no exception to that rule.Reminds me of Burt Reynolds being cast for Boss Hogg.In Both cases,I was muttering to myself-WTF?
thank god for Nolan,a fans director.

WhiteRat
you want to talk about a badly filmed fight scene look no further than Spider-Man 2 where Spider-Man was a wuss getting the crap beat out of him by Doc Ock.This coming from a guy who is SUPPOSE to have super strenth and dont give me that old tiresome lame excuse that he was hurt.that excuse is poor.Its not like he had a broken arm or broken leg.just a few cuts and bruises on his face.Hardly an amazing climax.Raimi's Spider-Man gots NOTHING on Nolans Batman. it had Bale who was easily a much Better bruce wayne/batman than Maguire as Spider-Man. and was actually about Batman and not Man-Spider and at least he didnt act cowardly and have to have ock save the city for him like Raimi made him into.LOL laughing

NiņoAraņa
yes, spider-man could just web up the miniture sun roll eyes (sarcastic) honestly, you have to have the mindset that, in 2, he's only been spider-man for what, 2-3 years? and he's not always taking on supervillians, usually it's street thugs.

Silverstein
he's gotta atleast have taken down sucky villains like, i dunno, Mysterio, Shocker, Rhino, the easy villains. 4 years of bein spidey.

NiņoAraņa
i'm sure if he woulda taken down even "little" villians like that, it would have been documented, or at least mentioned.

Edward Nygma
Originally posted by WhiteRat
I also hope someday we get a director who cares about the fans who makes the films faithful to the source material like Nolan was with Batman Begins and not one who just cares about box office results. In the "source material":
1. Crane never ran Arkham.
2. Ra's Al Ghul never lead a group called "The League of Shadows".
3. Bruce wasn't trained by Ra's.
4. Crane is much older than he is in the movie.
5. Ra's is Arabic, not white.

That is all that I can think of right now; I'm sure that I am missing some. Begins was hardly "faithful" to the source material.

Yarr
Thank you Edward Nygma.

Batman Begins is an awesome movie and done very well. However, like all comic to movie conversions, some changes were made for the general public.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Edward Nygma
In the "source material":

That is all that I can think of right now; I'm sure that I am missing some. Begins was hardly "faithful" to the source material.

Parker just got OWNED big grin

Darth Martin
It is not that Batman Begins was faithful to the comics gthat mad it so great. It had a good cast. Bale played batman/wayne perfectly and it was beleivable.

Arahan
bale was good as wayne but he sucked as batman.
my opinion. spiderman movies were good, not perfect.
but no one expects a perfect 1:1 comic movie.

Why must die hard fans always complain, be happy about the SM Movies there are far worse movies like Elektra.

Dan-El
Or Hulk

chucktaylor
Or Punisher...wahhaha big grin (Daredevil was nice though, to me...)

Dan-El
Daredevil could've been better, and I enjoyed the Punisher. The only really horrible movie was Elektra

rouge24
what's wrong with elektra? i never saw it....

H. S. 6
Originally posted by rouge24

Just about everything.

And... Catwoman, anyone? sick

Silverstein
i keep hearing that the only reason Daredevil 'sucked' was cuz Affleck.

Doc Ock
Affleck sucked, Kingpin was boring, the plot was boring, the action scenes were boring.

The only good thing in it was Bullseye.

Silverstein
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Affleck sucked, Kingpin was boring, the plot was boring, the action scenes were boring.

The only good thing in it was Bullseye.

shoulda got Matt Damon to be Matt Murdok's lawyer-sidekick that drinks the mustard coffee. roll eyes (sarcastic)

NiņoAraņa
hmmm..i liked punisher, and daredevil wasn't "that" bad. Elecktra was....eh...

Silverstein
The thing about Punisher, i didnt like the dude's neighbours, the annoying opera fat guy and the piercing dude. very annoying.

NPC
Originally posted by Edward Nygma
In the "source material":

I used to read Batman comics, way, way back in the day. But I was 1st introduced to Ra in the old 90's Batman cartoon. In the cartoon he did lead the league of shadows an he was/or appeared caucasin an used Lazarith pits to stay young cause he was 100's of years old.
And in the cartoon they pronounced his name RAY-SH AL-GHOUL, not Ras.

Silverstein
thats how like the animated street fighter movie pronounces 'Ryu' as "R-EE YOU" and the movie pronounces Ryu as "R-EYE-YOU"

IceDragon
Originally posted by WhiteRat
Yeah Tobey Maguire really DID suck as Spider-Man/Peter Parker.I will take Nicholas Hammond any day of the year over Maguire.He at least looked the part.Some people here just dont get it though that no matter how good of an actor you are if you dont even come close to resembling the part you bring no credibility to the role and Maguire was no exception to that rule.Reminds me of Burt Reynolds being cast for Boss Hogg.In Both cases,I was muttering to myself-WTF?
thank god for Nolan,a fans director.

Tobey Maguire did a great job as spiderman.

Xam
stop bashin on spider-man....comic book movies are always gonna be different from the actual comic...just like novel-movies are different from the actual book...you know what i mean???

Silverstein
hollywood should atleats retain some truth from the original source rather than dramatically change things for the worst.

doctorstrongbad
I liked the spider-man movies and so did most people. Thats why they made so much money and are number 6 and 9 of the biggest box office hits. I'm sure part 3 will be up there on the list as well. wink

Mr Parker
Originally posted by rouge24

The only really bad thing about Elektra is that it was too short.An hour in a half long.You want to see a good comicbook movie made for adults instead of a kiddie flick like spiderman,Elektra is the one to see.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I liked the spider-man movies and so did most people. Thats why they made so much money and are number 6 and 9 of the biggest box office hits. I'm sure part 3 will be up there on the list as well. wink

oh jesus,here we go again with someone who just because they like the movies,they want to believe most people do when there is no evidence of that. roll eyes (sarcastic) No the reason they made so much money was because of what an extremely popular icon figure spider-man is.Doc Ock lives in denial on this issue but he knows its true that thousands of kids across the country got thier parents to go back to the theaters again and again to give it the repeat business it got.If this movie was made from a comicbook that had only been out for 6 months it would never have been the blockbuster it was at the theaters. roll eyes (sarcastic) Elektra wasnt a kids flick like the man-spider movies are and she is not anywhwere near the popularity that spidey is.Many people,not just comicbook fans,movie goers in general,are just happy too see hollywood stop talking about making a spiderman movie that they had been doing so for over a decade and finally get to see the name spider-man up on the screen.So happy that they wont remove the blinders in front of them to see how horribly written these movies really are.okay so to YOUR logic then,most people then liked SHREK 2 AND THE PHANTOM MENACE STAR WARS movie.Okay I see. laughing great point. laughing laughing out loud after all,they are ahead of spider-man one in the top 10 movie blockbusters of all time. big grin

Doc Ock
We really need to introduce Mr Parker to Alpha Centauri.

Just imagine the fun big grin

Mr Parker
Oh and something else I forgot to mention yesterday was just because I hate the man-spider movies to the extremes,isnt the reason that I say they are kiddie flicks.As people like spycspider,doc ock and silverstein already know,I bash the Burton Batman films to the extremes just as much as I do the man-spider movies in the batman section all the time just as much.I hate them every bit just as much. But I have never said that they are kiddie flicks.They are more adult themed.They really werent kiddie flicks.Horribly written movies yes,but not kiddie flicks.The man-spider movies have all these teenage sob storys going on so its obvious that these movies have been targeted at the teenagers and kiddies.yeah if you want to watch a kiddie flick made mostly for kids than yeah stick with the man-spider movies.I myself like to see a comicbook movie thats adult themed and well written,therefore i will stick with Elektra anyday of the year over these kiddie flick man-spider movies. big grin

Mr Parker
what i think is really funny is that Joker is # 1 when he at one time had some logic and common sense and once hated these movies as much as I do and used to bash them as much as I did,back then,he would say the same thing that that was an untrue statement that most people like them,NOW that he has changed his mind and now likes them,he is NOW saying what all man-spider fans say,that most people like them. laughing See I CAN admit it when I am in the minority about a film I hate that most people seem to like.I cannot stand the movie E.T. I so much hate that movie.Its right up there with the burton batman films and man-spider movies of movies I hate that are blockbusters.But just about everywhere I go,when i tell people I have always hated that movie,just about everybody I come across,says-Your the first person I have ever heard say that about that movie.I cant believe so many people like that film.That film was also made mostly for kids and like the man-spider films,was the main reason it made so much money because of the kiddie factor.Kids going back time and time to see it over again giving it the repeat business to make it one of the top 5 biggest grossing films of all time.Thats not the case with the man-spider movies at all.I have encountered dozens upon dozens of people all the time over the years that hated that movie where as I said before,E.T. another movie I totally hate and despise,I realise I seem to be in the minority on people who hate that film.Its not just people in real life I encounter but its people at sites like IMDB.you go to that site,and the wrath for those movies is there by a countless number of people.

Doc Ock
You hate E.T.?? Don't you also hate Pierce Brosnan as James Bond??

You seem to hate alot of the fan favorite stuff in various franchises erm

Mr Parker
can someone else respond whos posts i actually read? such as spyCspider or Nino who actually makes reasonable points.

Doc Ock
No big grin

Impediment
Spider-Man 1 and 2 are not necessarily great, IMO. The flavor is there, but it lacks seriously in the department of staying true to what Spider-Man is. Organic webshooters, and not recognizing the genius that is Peter Parker, is a mistake. I would love to see a re-envisioned Spider-Man that isnt so corny, and with no organics.

Silverstein
Originally posted by Impediment
Spider-Man 1 and 2 are not necessarily great, IMO. The flavor is there, but it lacks seriously in the department of staying true to what Spider-Man is. Organic webshooters, and not recognizing the genius that is Peter Parker, is a mistake. I would love to see a re-envisioned Spider-Man that isnt so corny, and with no organics.

EXACTLY!!!

finally someone other than me and mr parker that want to see a new Spider-man! etc

its nice to finally see some other posters that have an open mind. smile

We all saw what Raimi can bring to the 'table'. But dont you all want to see Spider-Man from another director? or the same old same old...

IceDragon
No organics? Spiderman shoots organic webs now. Those web shooters are what I call corny. I would rather him have organic webs that those. Havent you read the comics? He can now shoot organic webs along with other new abilities, so, no, organic webs are in no way corny.

Alec Brood
If organics are corny, then spider-sense is too. It's a superpower among others. It's just a question of being from the old generation with the web shooters or the new generation with the organics. Some people will bash the Smallville movie because they are fans of the old movies. Keeping an open mind is the right thing to do and crying because you hate a movie is just stupid since it is a movie. But some people just can't stop complaining if they don't get exactly what they want. Crybabies, they are. Yes, they sometimes complain with good arguments but not everyone do that. No comic book movie is entirely faithful to the comics. It just depends on if you liked what they changed or not and being able to get over it.

IceDragon
Yeah, your right. I like the new generation with the organic webs and all his new abilities. The web shooters were just corny and inconvienient. I mean in one of the comics he was falling to his death and he couldnt save himself because he wasnt wearing those gay web shooters. Now he doesnt have to worry about that. Its just better and more convienient.

bakerboy
You hate E.T.?? Don't you also hate Pierce Brosnan as James Bond??

You seem to hate alot of the fan favorite stuff in various franchises erm

Well, i desagree with mr parker here because i liked a lot E.T. and i liked Pierce Brosnan as James Bond. But desagree with doc ock here. Pierce Brosnan being a fan favourite in the Bond franchise? Connery and Moore were fan favourite, Brosnan was good, but i dont think that he could be a fan favourite in the same high than Connery or Moore.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by bakerboy
Well, i desagree with mr parker here because i liked a lot E.T. and i liked Pierce Brosnan as James Bond. But desagree with doc ock here. Pierce Brosnan being a fan favourite in the Bond franchise? Connery and Moore were fan favourite, Brosnan was good, but i dont think that he could be a fan favourite in the same high than Connery or Moore.

I fail to see how the bond movies entered into this equation but Brosnan is definetely not a fan favorite over moore or connery.It usually comes down almost always between connery and moore on who was the best Bond with connery almost always winning out.Yeah I defietely disagree with you here bakerboy about brosnan

v0m12
is sin city a comic book movie?

Silverstein
Originally posted by v0m12
is sin city a comic book movie?

yes, yes it is. One of the very rare faithful adaptions.

ps.To Be technical it's a graphic novel i think.

Jyppe
*Sigh*. I understand if someone dislikes a movie, I can relate to that, and I'm quite aware that Spider-man movies had flaws, but IMO they were enjoyable. I'll take the Spider-man movies over Superman Returns, Daredevil, Electra any day. But do you guys f*cking need to whine about the movies all the f*cking time? It's very boring/Annoying to read the same topics/same rants all over again.

I'm sure everyone knows you don't like the movies, but at least stop whining about it constantly. For a someone who hates these movies that much you guys spend too much time whining about them on an internet forums. Hell, someone (Guess who that might be) even sends private messages around how much the Spider-man movies sucked.. Speak about being obsessed.

Sorry, I needed to vent a little. I've seen too much whiners lately..

Silverstein
sheesh stop your whining already lol

Darth Martin
I doon't think they should restart the spiderman movies. Hell, the first on made $400 million and it's sequel made $300+ million.Every movie is going to have it's flaws and differences from thier comic.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Jyppe
*Sigh*. I understand if someone dislikes a movie, I can relate to that, and I'm quite aware that Spider-man movies had flaws, but IMO they were enjoyable. I'll take the Spider-man movies over Superman Returns, Daredevil, Electra any day. But do you guys f*cking need to whine about the movies all the f*cking time? It's very boring/Annoying to read the same topics/same rants all over again.

I'm sure everyone knows you don't like the movies, but at least stop whining about it constantly. For a someone who hates these movies that much you guys spend too much time whining about them on an internet forums. Hell, someone (Guess who that might be) even sends private messages around how much the Spider-man movies sucked.. Speak about being obsessed.

Sorry, I needed to vent a little. I've seen too much whiners lately..

Not me,I'll take daredevil and elektra over the man-spider movies anyday of the year.they were at least made for adults.that could also apply to the people who love these horrible movies so much,that they spend wayyy too much time here kissing the asses of sony and raimi all the time talking about how great they are and how excited they are about the next man-spider movie. ranting about how great they are and whining over someone who criticises them. roll eyes (sarcastic)

IceDragon
Why in the hell do you have a signature that is whining about spidermans organic webs. He has organic webs in the comics and the movies. You actually like it when he has to wear those stupid web shooters? I think you are being very stupid about organics. And if spiderman is the worst comic book movie ever, why has it made the most money out of all of them? hmm....maybe its because its not stupid like Daredevil and Elektra.

Jyppe
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Not me,I'll take daredevil and elektra over the man-spider movies anyday of the year.they were at least made for adults.that could also apply to the people who love these horrible movies so much,that they spend wayyy too much time here kissing the asses of sony and raimi all the time talking about how great they are and how excited they are about the next man-spider movie. ranting about how great they are and whining over someone who criticises them. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I never said Spider-man movies were super duper uber, or that Raimi or Sony did a great job with the movies. (Though Sam Raimi is one of my favourite director/producer.) The movies were kiddy movies, granted, they really weren't that truthfull to their source material. They were average at best.

You're saying I'm a Spider-man movie fan, with what basis? Find me a post where I "admire" the movies. I'll say it again, they were average as best.

You prefer Daredevil and Elektra over Spider-man? Sure, you're entitled to your own opinion (But I certainly anyone gives a crap anymore. It's like.. 100th time?) Maybe you like bad movies. I don't really find anything good about DD & E movies. (Well, maybe BE) But your rantings are quite bad. "OMG petr parkr dosnt hav wepshooters!11 i walk out of theatr" - Pretty stupid reason to hate a movie (There might be more, but your sig says that this is the biggest reason of them all)

DD & E were just plain bad. Spider-man had somethings right. For one the GCI was better, the setting was somewhat right. Actors were fair enough. Awesome villains. etc

I'm not critizising you for not liking the movie, I'm critizing the way you portray your "opinions" and how many times you've done it. Bah, I bet you registered just to bash the movies. Everyone knows they were average at best, but still they don't keep whining about it . Everyone who doesn't shove his own opinions down to other people's throats is a "man-spider" (Sounds something from mouth of a 5 year old kid, doesn't it?) and Sony/Sam Raimi fanboy.. Rich.. Very rich indeed. sick

IceDragon
Yeah, its really getting annoying and somewhat stupid how you keep complaining that he has organics instead of web shooters. Why in this world would you want him to have web shooters in the movie? Its just completely absurd. I personally think the writers made a mistake in the first place by having him use the shooters, Im glad they finally fixed that.

Silverstein
would you settle on a smart ass teenager accidently creating a web fluid mixture that is possibly stronger than steel. or a teenager that has an extra vein in his body that shoots excess bodily fluid as strong as steel, out of his wrists??

Alec Brood
i prefer the second one since he his supposed to have spider-like powers. But web shooter could be fine. I would not have cried if he had shooters in the movie since it's a god damn movie.

Silverstein
Originally posted by Alec Brood
i prefer the second one since he his supposed to have spider-like powers. But web shooter could be fine. I would not have cried if he had shooters in the movie since it's a god damn movie.

lol well i didnt cry. and yes he is supposed to have spider-like powers, that's where his spidey-sense comes in, along with his agility, super-strength, wall crawling capabilities, and something else i cant remember...

IceDragon
I think the writers were really very stupid when they started the comics. He has all these basic spider powers, like wall crawling, jumping, spider sense, strength, and they didnt give him the ability to shoot his own damn webs? That was stupid. The new spiderman is much better.

Jyppe
Now that I think about it, how's spider sense related to a Spider? I mean, it's precog, it determinates what's dangerous and what isn't. *Rolls eyes*

IceDragon
boxing........boxed2

Mr Parker
Originally posted by IceDragon
Why in the hell do you have a signature that is whining about spidermans organic webs. He has organic webs in the comics and the movies. You actually like it when he has to wear those stupid web shooters? I think you are being very stupid about organics. And if spiderman is the worst comic book movie ever, why has it made the most money out of all of them? hmm....maybe its because its not stupid like Daredevil and Elektra.

well obviously the only thing you know about spiderman is from the lies that these stupid sony spiderman movies and the NEW spiderman comics tell you and are new to spiderman because if you knew anything about the true spider-man that stan lee created,you would know that thse movies are just a phony neautered version of him.that thats man-spider on the screen.because the true spider-man that stan lee created back in the 60's had mechanical devices he wore on his wrists and he CREATED the webbing.that is spider-man this character thats a monster in the movies is man-spider.there you learned something today. big grin and I ALREADY answered that question on page two on my second post,go back and read it,i dont want to have to repeat myself again.

Mr Parker
Yeah, its really getting annoying and somewhat stupid how you keep complaining that he has organics instead of web shooters. Why in this world would you want him to have web shooters in the movie? Its just completely absurd. I personally think the writers made a mistake in the first place by having him use the shooters, Im glad they finally fixed that.

you mean wreck it and raped to death his character.its completely absurd for him to have organic webbing because there is no logical reason for them to shoot out of his wrists,none at all,realistically they would have to shoot out of his ass.and please man-spider fans,stop putting words in my mouth that I hate the movies ONLY because of organics,the movies are horribly written,the kind of writing you would expect out of a 5 year old.its much more then organics that make them horrible movies.I will stick with better adult screenplays like elecktra and daredevil any day of the year over these kiddie flick man-spider movies. sick

Mr Parker
I think the writers were really very stupid when they started the comics. He has all these basic spider powers, like wall crawling, jumping, spider sense, strength, and they didnt give him the ability to shoot his own damn webs? That was stupid. The new spiderman is much better.

much worse actually.Stan was smart enough NOT to include them because he knew there would be people like i have seen over the years on message boards saying-Man why is the webbing shooting out of his wrists,it makes no sense,the webbing realistically would have to shoot out of his ass.because again there is no logical reason for them to shoot out of his wrists. roll eyes (sarcastic) so you like to see them dumb down his character and make him so he is not unique anymore? okay I see,that makes sense.the way these horribly written movies are now,Parker is no longer a genius and any idiot like flash thomson could have been bitten by that spider and become spiderman,glad to see you like boring characters on screen like that with no scientific genius.

Silverstein
i cant believe people these days disrespect the original comics. No wonder you have people like raimi roaming hollywood making these unreasonable and unnecessary changes, just for the sake of changing things.

"organic webshooters!"
"lesbian batwoman!"
"etc"

Doc Ock
Batwoman has turned lesbian??

LMAO!

Silverstein
Batwoman has turned lesbian??

LMAO!

yep, she's returned as a lesbian. writers made her one for reasons like, variety....like, the new millenium etc. roll eyes (sarcastic)

doctorstrongbad
Okay lets say they restart spider-man, who would be the bad guy in part 1? Does he try to join the Fantastic four?

spencerspider
NO do not join F4. um first villain lets go with Lizard, but i wouldnt want a restart, recast for 4-6

Mr Parker
Yeah I would be cool with The Lizard in the first film in a restart.No none of that fantastic four stuff.

Silverstein
why the Lizard?? Maybe Doc Ock? introduce Eddie Brock, w/ proper cast.

Jyppe
Originally posted by Silverstein
i cant believe people these days disrespect the original comics. No wonder you have people like raimi roaming hollywood making these unreasonable and unnecessary changes, just for the sake of changing things.

"organic webshooters!"
"lesbian batwoman!"
"etc"

I pretty much agree, but don't you think it would be "bit" stupid to have a 15 year old kid to invent something military with their budjets haven't invented? Ult- Spider-man had a proper explanation for the webs (Peter's father was working on a project, but he couldn't finish it as he was killed by an explosion/Plane crash. Peter finished the project and was able to create the web shooters and the fluid)

spencerspider
i think web shooters would be stupid in a movie

Mr Parker
Originally posted by spencerspider
i think web shooters would be stupid in a movie

typical man-spidey devotion. roll eyes (sarcastic)

spencerspider
typical mr. parker comment... they would be, it would just waste time, it was good in the comics, but not for movies

bigbran
The thread starter of this thread is right. these movies are shitty. They need to restart spider-man all over again with a new director and we can have a good spider-man movie made like we did with Batman Begins. These Man-Spider movies are shit.

spencerspider
then why r u on here... talking about spiderman 3, if u didnt give a crap u wouldnt be on here, there is obviously something that intrigues u

Silverstein
some people give a crap and want great movies, that's why there here, maybe they'll "complain" until they are given justice?

Alec Brood
Cause bad movies are a crime!

IceDragon
The spiderman movies are great. you guys are on crack.

spencerspider

so true best statement ive seen on this page lol

Mr Parker

so says the man-spider fan. big grin

Impediment

You organics lover.

doctorstrongbad
I like the movies and I like the comics. I can appreciate the fact that they are two different things. It would be nice to see a movie that is more like the comics.

spencerspider
people need to realize, it is a movie. some things just dont fit for a movie. this aint the comics anymore. it is based off of them yes but it is not the comics. get over the changes

Silverstein
its a crappy change though, that's why DOOM was so bad. cuz someone made a change to one of the foundation of it.

Doom became another one of those genetic mutation movies. If i was directing it, i would actually make it a horror instead of some mock sci-fi thriller, cuz Doom aint scary like the game was.

spencerspider
nah, i like the change

bakerboy
I dont think that the problem is the changes itself. The problem is what changes and why.

Dinalfos
Christ, what's with this Man-Spider whining? Stop the bitchin'.

bakerboy
Stop the bitching? Who is bitching now? What are you talking about?

spencerspider
lol bitching? i think we are just talkin..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.