DC team vs Marvel elementals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blair Wind
DC:
Kid Flash
Starfire
Wonder Woman (weapons version)
Animal Man

vs

Marvel:
Sandman
Spot (not an elemental but still)
Hydroman
Iceman

all stupid characters are raised to normal intelligence so everyone is on the same level

who wins?

lilnutta12
iceman can hold his own with spot it makes him deadly

sandman and hydroman protecet spot from starfire and animal man

kid flash runs straight into a black hole and is sent into space,

iceman can then take care of wonerwoman by spots teleporting.

combining teleporting and ice to freeze her then send her into some distant galaxy.

Blair Wind
Spots powers are badass yes

Metalmanx
I know nothing of Animal Man.

Can I get some info on him before I answer?

And actually, a clarification on Spot's powers would be nice as well.

Blair Wind
Animal Man (you havent been reading 52? Its for free here on KMC stick out tongue )
can adopt any physical powers or attributes of an animal, and can stack them. One of the cooler traits is taking the durability of a cockroach, and he took a superman level punch.

Spots body is covered in spots that lead to different dimensions....think Mirror Master with black holes, but he has control of the spots and can send them out. He was a bad Spidy villian, but his powers were awesome...he basically kicked Spidys ass the first time because with the spidy sense he wasnt able to locate where he was coming from within the spots.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Animal Man (you havent been reading 52? Its for free here on KMC stick out tongue )
can adopt any physical powers or attributes of an animal, and can stack them. One of the cooler traits is taking the durability of a cockroach, and he took a superman level punch.

Spots body is covered in spots that lead to different dimensions....think Mirror Master with black holes, but he has control of the spots and can send them out. He was a bad Spidy villian, but his powers were awesome...he basically kicked Spidys ass the first time because with the spidy sense he wasnt able to locate where he was coming from within the spots.

Okay, I was just making sure I knew Spot's powers correctly. Sounds like I was right. If I remember correctly, the spots don't cover his entire body, correct? Like, he can be hit physically, am I right?

And Animal Man...isn't there a woman with the same powers in DC?

stormfront13
Originally posted by Metalmanx
And Animal Man...isn't there a woman with the same powers in DC?

yeah, vixen except she can only take the powers of one animal at a time

Darth Martin
Marvel takes this one with no speedblitz because of Spot and Iceman.

Blair Wind
Spots spots DO cover his body....but he can disperse them as well.

UniOmni
Add Magneto to the team

Blair Wind
Magneto wouldnt fall under an elemental (in the way Im using it at least)

xmarksthespot
Especially considering he has no powers now. shifty

UniOmni
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Especially considering he has no powers now. shifty

Blast you!!!!!!!!!!! sick

Validus
Add Surtur and Ymir to Marvel team.

UniOmni
LMAO at Vally, but he does have a point........... no expression thumb up

Metalmanx
Spots spots DO cover his body....but he can disperse them as well.

But he can be affected physically, correct? Like, punched in the face if it comes too fast for him to react?

golem370
Earthlord?- First Appearance: Thor #395
Origin Issue: Thor #395

Aliases: None

Height: 12' 2" to unknown limit
Weight: variable according to his height
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Distinguishing Features: The glowing sign of Aton can appear on Brock's palm

Citizenship: United States of America
Place of Creation/Birth: Unrevealed, presumable United States

Known Relatives: Marge (wife), unnamed children
Known Allies: Sky Hawk, Wind Warrior, Thor, Hogun, Black Knight 3, Gods of Heliopolis
Known Enemies: Seth, Bloody Claws

Intelligence: Normal (4/10)
Strength: Superhuman Class 100 (11/12)
Speed: Peak Human (4/10)
Stamina: Metahuman (7/10)
Durability: Superhuman (7/14)
Agility: Athlete (3/7)
Reflexes: Athlete (3/7)
Fighting Skills: Good hand-to-hand combatant, received police training in unarmed combat and marksmanship with firearms
Special Skills/Abilities: none known
Superhuman physical powers: Aside from the above listed attributes, Earth-Lord has the ability to draw strength and mass from the ground to become a giant with superhuman physical attributes, can return to his normal size and mass at will
Superhuman Mental Powers: none
Special Limitations: None
Source of Superhuman Powers: Magically endowed by the Egyptian god Seth
Personal Weaponry: None as Earth-Lord, but employs a conventional handgun and nightstick and

golem370
Wind Warrior?

Wind Warrior
First Appearance: Thor #395
Origin Issue: Thor #395

Aliases: None

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 146 lbs
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Auburn
Distinguishing Features: none

Citizenship: United States of America
Place of Creation/Birth: Unrevealed

Known Relatives: Mr Shaw (estranged husband), unnamed child (deceased)
Known Allies: Earth Force (Skyhawk, Earth Lord), Thor, Hogun the Grim, Black Knight 3, Gods of Heliopolis
Known Enemies: Seth

Intelligence: Normal (4/10)
Strength: Superhuman Class 10 (6/12)
Speed: Enhanced Human (5/10)
Flight Speed: Artificial Winged Flight (4/12)
Stamina: Enhanced Human (5/10)
Durability: Enhanced Human (5/14)
Agility: Peak Human (4/7)
Reflexes: Peak Human (4/7)
Fighting Skills: Minimal
Special Skills/Abilities: None known
Superhuman physical powers: Aside from the above listed attributes, Wind Warrior has the ability to transform her body to become winds and whirlwinds of strengths ranging up to tornado force, ability to fly by summoning winds strong enough to bear her aloft
Superhuman Mental Powers: none
Special Limitations: None
Source of Superhuman Powers: Magically endowed by the Egyptian god Seth
Personal Weaponry: None

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Metalmanx
But he can be affected physically, correct? Like, punched in the face if it comes too fast for him to react?

I think a spot covers his face....I dont really remember the design but I do know that if you punched one of the spots on his body your fist would go right through the portal....

Metalmanx
I think a spot covers his face....I dont really remember the design but I do know that if you punched one of the spots on his body your fist would go right through the portal....

But then you could always pull your arm back out. It doesn't cut off anything going through the portal, does it?

Blair Wind
not unless he wills it too evil face or unless you fall in totally

Metalmanx
not unless he wills it too evil face or unless you fall in totally

So, from what you've told me, in theory one could be fast enough to punch/kick/hit/whatever Spot in his solid areas and not get caught in his spots? Cuz I believe that's how his power set works. He pretty much has to will it right? That means it's psionic in nature. Which also means that his spots can only move as fast as thought. Which means that, in theory, Kid Flash could take him out. Just find the solid spots and let loose.

Blair Wind
Spidy is faster than normal humans and still didnt catch on the first time. Plus if he goes into his dimension you wont be able to react (even spidy sense couldnt detect him) Im not saying that spidy is anywhere near Kid Flash, but to think that he can deduce instantly that punching Spot on his spots wouldnt hurt him is giving him waaaay to much credit. One superspeed punch and he falls all the way through...

Metalmanx
Spidy is faster than normal humans and still didnt catch on the first time. Plus if he goes into his dimension you wont be able to react (even spidy sense couldnt detect him) Im not saying that spidy is anywhere near Kid Flash, but to think that he can deduce instantly that punching Spot on his spots wouldnt hurt him is giving him waaaay to much credit. One superspeed punch and he falls all the way through...

It's not really so much figuring it out, as it would be Kid Flash's strategy anyway. I mean, he sees an enemy that moves like a statue compared to him. He runs at him and just lays a flurry of attacks on him, not one big IMP. Why waste that on Spot? Sure, some of the attacks will miss and go through portals, but without the necessary reaction time, Spot won't be able to close any of them in time. A good portion of KF's attacks will land and kill/KO Spot.

Priest
Spots powers are badass yes
heck yeah, he should be wriiten more offte.n

golem370
I still think Earthlord would be cool

Blair Wind
He does have alot of spots on him. Also whos to say that Kid Flash would go after him first? any of the other marvel characters he hit would turn to A) Water, B) Sand, C) Water Vapor....plus with the spot covered this much I doubt hes gonna hit perfectly on the white skin erm

Metalmanx
He does have alot of spots on him. Also whos to say that Kid Flash would go after him first? any of the other marvel characters he hit would turn to A) Water, B) Sand, C) Water Vapor....plus with the spot covered this much I doubt hes gonna hit perfectly on the white skin erm

I don't doubt that KF would go for the others, too. He hits them and nothing happens, so he moves onto the next target. Same deal until he gets to a more solid opponent--Spot. Yes, he has a lot of spots, but when you factor in just how fast KF is, it makes perfect sense that he would land dozens of solid blows.

But hey, he could always just whirlwind him. Or run around him so fast that he creates a vaccum, suffocating Spot.

Blair Wind
no expression or Spot could go into one of his spots......and what are they gonna do then?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.