Evidence Bush knew 9-11 would happen and did nothing.Deal with it non believers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WhiteRat
Okay I have seen a lot of people here post who dont want to know the truth and who refuse to take the blinders off and and acknowledge that 9-11 was indeed an inside job hatched by our own government and that George Bush had prior knowledge it would indeed happen,allowed it to happen and did NOTHING to try and stop it.The CIA trained the terrorists into hijacking the plane,Bush was warned by FBI agents it was going to happen but threatened them with arrest if they tried to stop it.Attorney General John Ashcroft told David Schippers a chicago based lawyer to go away when he told him he had FBI agents that had evidence they knew it was going to happen.They were banging on his door begging him to take a look at it and he did not want to listen.People around here though have turned a blind eye to all that though despite the fact alec Jones has documented in his two great videos he has that its all true with 9-11 the road to tyranny and Martial Law and the fact that he has a section on his website called prior knowledge that documents George Bushs knowledge it was going to happen at www.infowars.com well here is ANOTHER website that has overwhelming proof that Bush had prior knowledge that it would happen and debunks you naysayers who refuse to listen to the truth on this issue.Just go to www.johnkaminski.com and order his book for just $6.00 called The Day America Died.

yes folks it WAS staged by our own government and Bush DID know it was going to happen and wanted it to happen.Bush,Clinton,and the CIA,they're all in on it together.They have been long time buddies and pals with each other and both have CIA connections.

Mišt
9/11 conspiracies got old like...4 years agoermm

ESP07
Oh, this is going to get real ugly. Besides, even if it was proven 1,000,000,000% beyond a shadow of a doubt, honest and true, people would still doubt it because they would be too afraid to admit that their government would do such a thing. These are things that other governments do, not ours. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alliance

Osaka
Alex Jones makes good shows but he not prove anything 1,000,000,000%

You americans get punched in the nose by somebody but will come up with crazy theories saying you punched yourself. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ESP07
Now thats a generalization of a general comment if I ever saw one. ****, how do you know that Im even American? Cant believe how many people just cant wait to stand up and be righteous these days.

silver_tears
Originally posted by ESP07
Oh, this is going to get real ugly. Besides, even if it was proven 1,000,000,000% beyond a shadow of a doubt, honest and true, people would still doubt it because they would be too afraid to admit that their government would do such a thing. These are things that other governments do, not ours. roll eyes (sarcastic)

That is way too V for Vendetta for me ermm

Alliance
How can you even know that the US didn't paly some role in it?

Lemme answer: You dont.

ESP07
Originally posted by silver_tears
That is way too V for Vendetta for me ermm

Sorry, didnt see the movie, dont give a crap if I ever do. Just stating that people have way too much faith in their leadership to be so dead set against the possibility.

Alliance
I'd be upset im my governemint deliperately killed over 3,000 of my people, let alone floated a rumor about future attacks on my city.

Osaka
Originally posted by ESP07
Now thats a generalization of a general comment if I ever saw one. ****, how do you know that Im even American? Cant believe how many people just cant wait to stand up and be righteous these days.

If you are not american then what are you talking about? Get off your righteous box. You hate a people because it's a popular thing to do and will latch on any theory that will support such hates.

ESP07
What in the blue hell are you talking about? I dont hate any people and I never stated so. By the way its "soap box"....just a FYI.....

Blue nocturne
Osaka, do you like to generalize people?

Osaka
Ok soap box!

Blue I always get accused of generalizing. Who am I generalizing about now?

Mišt
Originally posted by Alliance
Deal with it.

Deal with what? Even the thread title says that, what exactly am I dealing with? That someone can write a book, or publish an online journal about a 'cover up' by the government that doesnt actually prove anything except their beliefs on the topic? I can write a book saying all black people should die, that doesnt make it right, yet I can still walk around and say 'deal with it'. Half of the conspiracy theories are made up nonsense with a couple of facts thrown in to make it sound legit, and the other half are misinterpretations of actual facts. People will argue this topic forever and ever, and it still wont be resolved, so who gives a shit....the government isnt exactly going to come out and go 'oh yeah about that whole 9/11 thing...umm...our bad?', so there isnt going to be any solid proof that any such thing occured. Therefore this topic just piles up next to the other 50000 topics on this subject erm

Ushgarak
Use the Conspiracy thread.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.