Batman/ Superman: The Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chase el
Writing a script for fun. Did this off the top of my head. More will come.

Scene opens with a bank robbery in progress:

Robber 1: This is a holdup! Everybody put your asses down and head up!

Fires three shots.

Robber 1: That means ****ing NOW!!! Ringo, ringo. Put the masks on their faces!

Robber 2 & 3 rush to bystanders and put bags on their heads.

Robber 3: Ringo, what about you know who?

Robber 1: Dont worry about him... Boss has a decoy for our friend.

Leader walks in. Followed by more posse.

Leader: Well done ringo. The money?

Robber 1: Ringo 2 is working on it, sir.

Leader: Thats my boy. Deposit box 666?

Robber 1: Package secured.

Leader: Wonderful.

Pulls off mask. Leader is none other than the Joker. Smile widens.

Robber 2: Why of all things, would Mr. Wayne have this ring? Its not even diamond...

Joker: We didnt come here for money you fool! We have bigger plans, and much bigger... fish... to fry.

One of the henchmen screams in another room followed by gunfire.

Robber 5: Code Black!! Code Black!! Code B...

Turns face to face with... Batman.

Batman: Bat.

Batman takes down more posse as the Joker makes his escape.

Scene change.

Gordon shows up to the scene. Looks at a couple of dead bodies. Walks outside for a cigarette.

Batman: I though you were quitting.

Gordon drops the cigarrette, startled.

Gordon: I thought you were going to quit that too.

Batman: Sorry, some habits are hard to break.

Gordon: Tell me about it.

Lights another cigarette.

Gordon: Got to say. This is the wierdest robbery ive seen. 5 murders. No money missing. Just one deposit box missing.

Batman: A deposit box. What number?

Gordon: Number 666. Belongs to Mr. Wayne.

Batman pauses.

Batman: Wayne? This is unfortunate.

Gordon: Yea well he will have to get over it.

Batman: Maybe... The joker has broken out again. He was here tonight?

Gordon: Joker? How come whenever you are around, so is the Joker?

Batman: Bad blood always leaves stains. No matter how much cleaning is done.

Gordon: Well, i have 5 bodies to identify and paperwork to do so maybe we can catch up another...

Looks up to see that Batman is gone.

Gordon: ::coughs:: Bad habits...

Scene Change

At the Daily Planet Clark is following Lois Lane around.

Clark: Say Lois, I was wondering if...

Bumps into someone.

Clark: Oops, 'scuse me. Oh hey Sherry.

Ignored.

Clark: Lois i was just wondering if you were busy tonight.

Lois: Clark, a reporter is always busy.

Clark: To busy to, lets say, see an opera?

Lois: An opera?! Ohh Clark thats so nice of you. But im too busy tonight. Tommorow is Lex Luthors release as well as Mr. Waynes Convention at the Center.

Clark: Luthor? Released? How did he weasel his way out of this one?

Lois: All the witnesses and judges were murdered. This IS Luthor we are talkign about, And I am Lois Lane, and I will get the story on the whole situation first!

Clark: Gee, I guess ill cover the Wayne Convention.

Lois: Dont Bother Clark, I will be attending that as well.

Clark: Goly Lois you sure do keep yourself busy.

Lois: Like i said Clark. A reporter is always busy.

Perry: Clark! Lois! Jimmy! My office now!

Clark: Coming Mr. White!!

Knocks over papers on Lois desk. Reaches down and hits head on table. No one notices, but there is a HUGE dent in the desk.

Scene Change

Lex Luthor is leaving jail surrounded by reporters and personel.

Lex Luthor: I am a new man, and will start a new life. Gone is the old Luthor, and here to stay is the NEW LEX LUTHOR!

Reporter 1: Mr. Luthor, do you have anythign to say about the deaths of everyone having to do with your indictment?

Bodyguard 1: Mr. Luthor is tired and is done with questions.

Luthor: Its ok Percy. My condolences and prayers go out to those families. Starting today I am building a new Tower in the Middle of Metropolis. It will be dedicated to those souls who tried to condemn me. Luthor Corps will now be a non-profit organization with a sole purpose to better the technology of mankind, and protecting the AMERICAN DREAM.

Scene Change

On a bridge. A drunk driver and his girlfriend are arguing. Driver smacks his girlfriend hitting the car in front of him, knocking both cars over the Bridge. Driver covers his eyes as hes about to hit water. He never does. Supermans logo is bearing out, chest large. Pan out to see Superman, clutching both cars. Sets cars down. Driver runs, only to run into Superman.

Superman: Whats the rush?

Driver: Ahh!!

Superman: A real man doesnt need to prove his strength by hitting women.

Driver looks stunned. An explosion is heard overhead. Superman looks overhead.

Scene Change

Bruces mini jet is malfunctioning and spinning violently. Bruce cant beleive this is the end. Face looks determined.

Pilot: Mayday, mayday. Huntress 1 to tower 1. We have a malfuntion. Prepare for crash landing.

Plane jerks and stops. Wayne looks shocked. Looks out the window and sees the plane slowly landing. Superman sets the plane down and rips open the Door.

Superman: Mr. Wayne, welcome to Metropolis.

Pilot passes out.

smiley8
I like it, sounds believable, definitly write more!

chase el
i will add more tonight. This is a true to comics storyline

Characters will be

Superman
Batman
Lois Lane
Alfred
Luthor
Metallo
Joker

Will take place Metropolis and some parts Gotham

chase el
and btw... superman and batman have not met yet in this movie

HellMaster93
Looks good... cool My only point is our secens are perhaps a little brief to explain what's hapening etc... smile

chase el
The sypnosis is this:

1 year ago the Dark Knight lost his new Robin, Jason Todd. Still fealing guilt and not quite knowing his purpose anymore Batman decides to quit his job as protector of the night, leaving the job to Nightwing. But a year of watching his city fall apart not only built his anger, but his trust of people. His relationship with Dick Grayson has suffered greatly, and his tactics of late have become brutal. While the city of Gotham is happy to have its Crusader back, this one seems different. A Batman with nothing else to lose. Superman meanwhile finally has Luthor behind bars after years of Luthor's plots to have mankind spurn Superman for being an alien. And that with the arrival of Superman, came supervillians as well. Yet something in Metropolis is very wrong, even with Luthor behind bars. Enemies are coming with greater weapons, and better tactics. The government is even asking for his identity. An army against Superman is forming. A plot to kill the Savior from Krypton.

Two men. Four Identities. 1 Plot. When push come to shove, will two different heroes be able to come together and put their own personal problems aside. Can two egos coexist and form a team against a threat never seen by mankind before? Can they defeat, their past and future?

chase el
added characters:

Nightwing/ Dick Grayson (more Dick Grayson, brief appearances by Nightwing, didnt want to many big characters in the movie, but Grayson plays an important role.)

Jason Todd/Robin (flashbacks)

Gordon

Diana Prince (not as Wonderwoman)

maybe more. Dick Grayson is going to be a pivotal character. So is the growth of Con-el. Hes only 15 years old. But his powerlevel is beyond Supermans reasoning. We might see an appearance of an older superman as well... ::cough::.

Tim Drake (how Batman finds him, lead up into sequel. minimal time.)

Con-el/ Superboy (hes not a good guy in this)

HellMaster93
Cool...

smiley8
Sounds really real and true, forgive me for asking but is this all your own work?

HellMaster93
Originally posted by chase el
added characters:

Nightwing/ Dick Grayson (more Dick Grayson, brief appearances by Nightwing, didnt want to many big characters in the movie, but Grayson plays an important role.)

Jason Todd/Robin (flashbacks)

Gordon

Diana Prince (not as Wonderwoman)

maybe more. Dick Grayson is going to be a pivotal character. So is the growth of Con-el. Hes only 15 years old. But his powerlevel is beyond Supermans reasoning. We might see an appearance of an older superman as well... ::cough::.

Tim Drake (how Batman finds him, lead up into sequel. minimal time.)

Con-el/ Superboy (hes not a good guy in this) As you said to scarecrow, careful not to go nto character overload, amigo! sad

chase el
Originally posted by HellMaster93
As you said to scarecrow, careful not to go nto character overload, amigo! sad

Con- el is just a build up and character developement. Doesnt offer to much to the movie itself. As i said, i didnt want to put Nightwing in too much either, just Dick Grayson. Tim Drake wont even be introduced as a Robin. Minor Character. And jason todd will be in flashbacks, but obviously his death is the reason for Batman in this movie. Main Characters are Batman (main), Superman, Metallo (and an "Army"wink, and the Joker. Luthor is there as a catalyst but definately not the main villain.

This is all my work, BUT it does stay true to a lot of moments in the Comics (including Superman/Batmans first encounter, according to "Superman this is your Life"wink. Also the beginning is Similar to the The Batman Superman Animated Movie.

HellMaster93
Havent seen that baby in years... sad

TMACalicious
Wow, chase el, that is a nice script. I'd love to see it become a movie in the future! A movie with both Batman and Superman would be any Dark Knight/Man of Steel fan!

Keep it up! smile

chase el
Next part, included the last bit of part 1

Bruces mini jet is malfunctioning and spinning violently. Bruce cant beleive this is the end. Face looks determined.

Pilot: Mayday, mayday. Huntress 1 to tower 1. We have a malfuntion. Prepare for crash landing.

Plane jerks and stops. Wayne looks shocked. Looks out the window and sees the plane slowly landing. Superman sets the plane down and rips open the Door.

Pilot passes out.

Bruce Wayne is talking to Superman as narrator speaks.

Narrator (Bruce/Batman): And thats how I met Superman. After years of my personal war on the underground of Gotham and after a near retirement, I finally met HIM. This so called... savior. Hes invincible. Perfect in every way. How could HE go through the same pain as me?(end narration)

3 years ago

Downtown Gotham. Group of boys are running in the street playing baseball. Camera focuses on a teenager backing away from the game. The teenager walks down the street. We see a really nice sports car (Lamborghini) pull up into a parking lot. Bruce Wayne walks out of the car. He walks into a museum. The boy waits until there is no one around. He runs to the car and pulls out a wrench. He's trying to steal the rims off his car! The boy almost has the first wheel off.

Bruce: Can i help you son?

Boy feels a hand on his shoulder. He easily and quickly tosses the hand off his shoulder. He turns around fists clenched. The two pause for a second as they first see eachother. Bruce is a big man so the boy starts stumbling away. Runs into Bruce again.

Bruce: Im not going to get you in trouble. Where do you live?

Boy: Nowhere.

Bruce: Where are your parents?

Boy: I dont have parents. Why are you asking so many questions?! Give me to the police or let me go. You could afford new rims anyway!

Bruce: Im not here to get you in trouble. I want to help you. Here is 100 dollars. Stay off the streets. Use your abilities in a positive way.

2 weeks later (night time)

A young couple is walking home when a robbers grab them both into an alley.

Robber 1: Shut yer mouths! Give me everything!

Girl is sobbing.

Robber 1: Awww... This ones making me all mushy about what im doing...

Kisses her neck. Boyfriend starts lunging toward the Robber only to be pistol whipped to the ground. Robber 2 stands over his body gun drawn.

Batman is watching this from his binoculars and starts jumping rooftops and slides down the side of a building. Does a flip over a generator straight to where the robbery is happening. Lands and sees the back of a short man. Next to him he sees the two robbers on the ground unconscious. The girl is released and sobbing as the boyfriend gets up slowly. The boy sees Batman and starts running. Batman catches up to him. Its THE boy.

Batman: Nice work.

Boy: Saved you the trouble.

Batman: Whats your name?

Boy: Jason. Jason Todd.

An obvious connection is obviously seen through this shot.

Batman: I could use your help more often Jason.

Jason: I'll do my best... Batman.

Batman: Call me Bruce...

Jason looks up at Batman.

Present Time (night time)

Lois is sleeping. Screne moves from her room to outside. Then high up in the air, where Superman is staring straight at her. He is high above Metropolis, overlooking the whole city. His eyes shift to other parts of the city. He watches people walking the streets. His eyes shift to a dark rooftop. A man in a dark costume. Looking through the ceiling of a museum. Superman speeds his way there.

Superman: I heard stories about you. I didnt think they were true at first. Why are you in Metropolis.

Batman: Im not here to fight you. Just leave me alone.

Superman: This city is fine. Your services arent needed.

Batman: Dont anger me.

Superman: Don't anger ME... Batman.

Batman: Im ready for you, Son of Krypton. Ive triggered a contact detonator on my suit. Touch me and you set off a bomb somewhere in this city.

Batman lunges toward Superman. Misses. Superman is standing a few feet away. Batmans hands are clenched. Superman is calmly standing still, listening.

Batman: Your weakness is your heart!

Superman flies toward Batman at great speed.

Batman: Oh sh...

::slow motion:: Superman grabs Batmans waist. Grabs something out of his belt, and stands 10 feet behind him. In a split second ::end slow motion::

Superman has his hands closed over eachother. A huge blast is heard and smoke comes out the sides of his hands. Superman throws the debris and metal at Batmans feet. Still smoking. Batman looks shocked.

Batman: Your good. Even better then I heard.

Superman: You were actually serious. Didnt think you were crazy enough to put the bomb on yourself.

Batman: Im the good guy.

Throws more punches and kicks at Superman. All missing. Superman has his arms crossed. Calm. Grabs Batmans boot and throws him. Batman lands in some garbage. Gets up quickly and starts another attack, this time connecting on two shots to Supermans chin. Superman backs up and grabs his chin, obviously shocked. Batman doesnt relent and throws two batrings at Superman, one cutting his cape and the other connects with his hair, but the batring breaks in pieces.

Superman: Your pretty good yourself...

Pauses. Stares at Batman.

Superman: Bruce ... Wayne? I don't understand.

Batman: You looked... Not fair... But not Bruce. I AM BATMAN!

Superman: Ive anticipated this moment. When I would, finally meet .. you. The Batman. The Dark Knight. I must say I am impressed. Your too good to be human. I dont wish to fight you Batman. I want to be your friend.

Extends hand out. Batman turns around, cape flowing behind him.

Batman: I dont need friends. Just stay out of my way.

Jumps off side of the building.

Superman sighs and slowly starts flying away.

Superman arrives to his apartment. Flies around back. Appears in his apartment, turning the light on. Hes folding his costume when he notices a transmitter on his shoe.

Superman: Who could have?

Batring hits his wall.

Superman uses his super eyesight to see batman on a rooftop staring with binoculars. Hes almost a mile away. Superman listens.

Batman: Now... we are even, Superman. ...Friend...

Superman stares outside his window holding the transmitter. He drops it out his window. He smiles towards Batman. Batman disappears.

Superman: Friends...

chase el
uhh take out friends there at the end. Replace that with "partner", copied wrong copy in

smiley8
WOW!

chase el
Part 3- Metallo

Superman: Ive anticipated this moment. When I would, finally meet .. you. The Batman. The Dark Knight. I must say I am impressed. Your too good to be human. I dont wish to fight you Batman. I want to be your friend.

Superman arrives to his apartment. Flies around back. Appears in his apartment, turning the light on. Hes folding his costume when he notices a transmitter on his shoe.

Batring hits his wall.

Superman uses his super eyesight to see batman on a rooftop staring with binoculars. Hes almost a mile away. Superman listens.

Batman: Now... we are even, Superman. ...My new Partner...

Superman stares outside his window holding the transmitter. He drops it out his window. He smiles towards Batman. Batman disappears.

Superman: Partners...

Scene Change

Clark walks into work.

Clark: Hey Lois!

Lois: Oh hey Clark. Listen I am in a rush can you hand my paper on Luthor into Mr. White?

Clark: Certaintly Lois!

Mr. White: Clark get in here! Jimmy! Get me a coffee!

Jimmy: Right away sir!

Clark: Oh, Mr. White I have Lois' paper on Luthor. What happened at the Wayne Convention?

Lois walks in.

Lois: I'll tell you what happened. That selfish, cocky, owner never showed up. This is two appearances in Metropolis Bruce Wayne misses. That drunk billionaire should be taught a thing or two about loyalty.

Clark: Jesus Lois arent you being a little hard on the man? Im sure he was busy.

Lois: Your right. Guess, I'm taking our dinner last time more seriously than he did.

Clark: You've went to dinner with .. Bruce Wayne?

Lois: Oh, Clark dont be ridiculous, it was an interview. A man like that doesnt know what a real relationship is like. Kind of like Superman...

Lois sighs.

Clark: Here we go again.

Lois: Oh cut it out Clark. Anyways, like I said, Bruce Wayne is nothing but a rich, self loathing...

Bruce: Ahem.

Lois pauses. Turns red.

Lois: Oh, hi Bruce! Your in town? Why didn't you call me.

Nervous chuckle.

Bruce: Hello Lois. Always full of energy. I got you some flowers. And who is your friend?

Clark pauses.

Clark: Clark Kent. A pleasure to finally meet you.

Bruce smiles.

Bruce: Likewise.

Lois walks away to put the roses away.

Bruce: Superman, I...

Clark: Clark.

Bruce: Clark, I didnt tell you the reason why I came to Metropolis. When you put Luthor away 2 years ago all of his property was sold. He had a ring. A green ring. That kryptonite ring was sold to Wayne Industries. A man with all the power you possess can never be trusted. Your not human. I had to be able to stop you if anything ever came to that.

Clark: Luthor's ring! Where is it.

Bruce: The ring was stolen from me. By the Joker. Thats not the only kryptonite he stole too. 5 Museums were robbed as well. I followed the Joker to Metropolis. He's here Clark. He's dangerous. He killed my last partner Jason Todd. He's planning something. I can feel it. He obviously came here for you. Which means him and Lex Luthor will, or have already been in contact.

Clark: This isn't good.

Bruce: Go to my convention tonight. Luthor will be there.

Clark: Your helping Luthor?

Bruce: It's business Clark. Besides, I want to see what Luthor is really up to. The best way to find out his secrets is to pay more and be close...

Clark: I guess...

Lois comes back.

Lois: Have you two met?

Clark and Bruce look at eachother nervously.

Clark and Bruce: Nope.

Lois looks suspiciously at the two.

Bruce: Ahem. Well, anyways Lois the reason I came here was to ask you if you had any objections to dinner tonight before my convention.

Clark: Actually, she...

Lois hits Clark while Bruce isnt looking without losing eye contact with Bruce.

Lois: Yea, of course! I mean... That sounds great Bruce. Pick me up at 6.

Clark: But...

Bruce: Its a date then.

Clark sighs.

Scene Change

Bruce Wayne at the podium.

Bruce: And in conclusion, with Luthor's help with the A.I. and overall developement of these robots, Luthor Corps and Wayne Industries is looking forward to generations of programmed workers and even friends. These Metallo 37 Robots are the present and the future of our world.

Luthor: Well said Bruce. As stated, developement of these robots is underway as we speak. One year from now just invision towns and cities worldwide, filled with these "Metallo" workers. Mothers, will be able to stay at home with their loved ones. Fathers will be able to go catch some ball with their kid, and not have to worry about mowing the lawn. Kids wont have to clean the house anymore. In todays world many obsticals are thrown our way, this project will... ELIMINATE... those obsticals.

Applause. Luthors evil grin is very evident as his arms are in the air taking in the aplause.

Luthor walks of the podium and gets into his limo.

Luthor: Hello Joker. This best be good.

Joker: Lexy old friend, I thought you would be a little more happy to see me.

Luthor: We arent friends you creep.

Joker: Oh my. That one cut deep. We will pretend you didnt say that.

Luthor: You said you had some business to talk about.

Joker: Ahh... yes. Yes I do. Ive come with a gift, or should I say... I am returning a gift.

Joker pulls out the Kryptonite Ring. Luthors eyes go wide as he holds his ring again.

Luthor: My ring.

Joker: I thought you would be happy. Now, onto business. This "Metallo"... Im quite fond of the concept. Tell me, where do you drain the power from.

Luthor: A generator, why?

Joker: I can help you with your Boyscout.

Luthor: You cant even defeat a simple man in tights. What makes you think you can defeat SUPERMAN.

Joker: There is NOTHING simple about BATman. And lets just say, theres more where that came from.

Taps Luthors ring.

Luthor: Im listening.

Joker: Why not use a Kryptonian source for the power in this Metallo of yours. A Kryptonite heart. Make our boy in blue scream a little. They say home is where the heart is.

Luthor: It wont work... the technology isnt that advanced. The A.I. in these robots isnt upgraded yet. Its as much a hazard to us as it is to Superman. Besides, Bruce Wayne has to approve all the changes to the project.

Joker: Lexy, Lexy. I guess those years in the can didnt do your head any good. Why not let an old friend help you out with these problem...

Joker starts laughing as Lex shakes his hand. A smile spreads accross his face too.

Scene Change

chase el
any comments

TMACalicious
chase, keep up the excellent work! Really, really good! wink

chase el
thanx i will be putting part 4 out there soon. or maybe i should keep it to myself. idk yet

willRules
cool big grin

chase el
Part 4... The deal

Joker: Why not use a Kryptonian source for the power in this Metallo of yours. A Kryptonite heart. Make our boy in blue scream a little. They say home is where the heart is.

Luthor: It wont work... the technology isnt that advanced. The A.I. in these robots isnt upgraded yet. Its as much a hazard to us as it is to Superman. Besides, Bruce Wayne has to approve all the changes to the project.

Joker: Lexy, Lexy. I guess those years in the can didnt do your head any good. Why not let an old friend help you out with these problem...

Joker starts laughing as Lex shakes his hand. A smile spreads accross his face too.

Scene Change

Television: And in todays news, Lex Luthor, yes Lex Luthor, is making a trip to the White House to show off a demo of his new "Metallo" Project. The President will also be present in this brief demonstration.

Scene Changes to the White House

Lex Luthor: Mr. President! Its an honor to finally meet you.

President: Luthor... its time we had a talk. Guards, please excuse us. Luthor... follow me.

Luthor: He speaks, I obey heheh.

Evil stare.

President: Have a seat. Something to drink?

Luthor: Ill have some scotch on the rocks. The big glass please.

President: Very well. You know why you are here.

Luthor: Yes, sir I do. I must thank you for getting me out of jail. Now what can I do for you as far as my project goes.

President: This... Superman... is starting to be a pain in my side. The people trust in this... alien... more than they trust their President. Tell me Luthor, have you noticed how well the country has been doing economy wise and through internatiol relations since I took office?

Luthor: Its something to be applauded, sir.

President: I REFUSE, to let some shmuck in blue tights take my country! Either he works for US or he must be eliminated. This is a decision not only for me, but for the people. I will speak to him myself.

Luthor: I couldn't agree with you anymore. A man with so much power can't be trusted now can he. What happens when this SUPERman decides the country isnt being run to his standards? He could rule the world if he wanted to. Ive been preaching this from day one!

President: Yes you have Luthor, maybe America just wasnt ready for your radical plans. Do what you must. I guarantee you unlimited funding and maybe even a spot in Congress one day.

Luthor: Mr. President... you are too nice. A toast perhaps? To the American Dream....

President hold up glass while letting out a sigh.

--2 years ago

A drug deal is going on in the slums of Gotham. The screen scrolls up the side of the Building where Batman and Robin are watching and listening.

Robin (whispering): Here comes Garret. Thats our cue! All the drug lords are here Batman!

Batman: No Robin, we must wait for the deal to actually transpire.

Robin: Alright... (sighs)

The transaction is made.

Batman: Im going to sit this one out, Jason.

Robin: What?! But Bruce...

Batman: Your training is done Robin. Show me I didnt make a mistake.

Robin: Yes sir.

Robin swoops from the side of the building, running along it. He grabs the briefcase and throws it on the rooftop as he lands on the ground. The case almost hits Batman.

Batman: Sloppy, but Ill take it.

Robin engages about 8 men. Takes two guards out with a leg sweep. Does a back flip over 2 more guards and uses 2 darts two the back of their heads. Two shots fired. Robin blocks them both with batrings. Does somersault towards another attacker and hits a pressure point knocking him out. 3 Down. 5 to go. The 5 men look at Robin and then their friends. The Mob Boss motions to two of them to go ahead. And they do. Robin easily disposes of the two. The other 3 run. Batman then swoops out of the sky from behind the running Mob Bosses and flips in front of them, back turned. Slowly turns around.

Batman: Going somewhere?

Mob bosses back up. Robin comes from behind and attacks the Main Boss.

Batman: Robin, no! They are finished. Call the police.

Robin: They kill people all the time Batman. They killed my father. What about Justice? What about Revenge?

Batman: Revenge doesnt help anything, take that from me.

Boss 2: Hate to break up this squabble but...

Fires 2 shots at Robin. Batman jumps in the way, taking both bullets to the leg, and rib.

Batman falls slowly to his knees, looks up at Jason, whose eyes are tearing.

Robin: You son of a *****!!

Knocks the remaining 3 guys (the bosses) out with batrings.

Gordon arrives to the scene. Runs out of car.

Gordon: What happened? Batman are you allright?

Batman: Im fine. Robin, lets go.

Robin: But don't we have to brief the commish?

Batman: NOW!!

Robin: Sir...

Batman and Robin jump the rooftops. Its raining. Batman is obviously hurt as they jump from rooftop to rooftop. Slowmotion scene while its raining. Screen wraps around the two as they jump from rooftop to rooftop until they finally jump and land into the batmobile.

Batman: Dont EVER undermine my authority. You could have killed one of them!!

Jason: But Bruce, I stopped them. I got the job done!

Bruce: Jason, its not just about getting the job done while knocking around the bad guys. Its a responsibility we, as protectors of this city, must uphold. And that doesnt include lethal force. Its about proper justice.

Jason: Then me and you have a very different meaning of Justice, Bruce! Just drive me home!

Bruce: Your not a little kid anymore Jason. I put a roof over your head and trained you. Your the oldest 16 year old MAN I have ever met.

Batmobile starts driving toward the Mansion.

Scene Change

Batman is in the batcave. Mask off and sitting in front of his huge computer, drinking a coffee.

Alfred: Something on your mind Master Bruce.

Bruce: Its the boy Alfred. Hes changing. He's become too free-spirited and doesnt listen to me anymore.

Alfred: Sounds like someone else I knew at that age.

Bruce: He cant be trusted Alfred. Im to blame! I rushed this life onto him. Im not going to lose him like I did Dick.

Alfred: Sir? Dick is fine. Just because he didnt want to be Batman shouldnt be a reason for your guys fall out.

Bruce: Why didnt he want to be Batman!? He trained his whole life for it! Dick was the best partner a man could have!

Jason walks in from behind.

Jason: Im leaving then. I wont be in your way any longer.

Bruce: Jason? How long have you been here?

Jason: Long enough to know Im not wanted. Im sorry im not your precious high flying Dick Grayson. I stand by YOU Batman. Ill never use a different name and abandon you. Thats the way I thought you felt about me. Your the father I never had.

Starts tearing.

Bruce: Jason its not like that. You and Nightwing are two totally different kind of heroes. Jason, im sorry, but I need your costume. Your on indefinite leave as Robin.

Jason: What?! You cant do that. I AM Robin. Not Jason! You cant leave me like this Bruce. Your taking my life away!!

Bruce: Its done Jason... Im sorry

Jason: No!!

--Present Time

Bruce jerks awake, sweating.

Bruce: Ungh! Jason, im sorry.

Walks down towards his bookshelf. It opens up. Goes down the stairs, to the Batcave. Jason's costume is in a glass container. Bruce slowly touches the glass and starts to tear as he leans against it.

Bruce: Im so sorry Jason... please forgive me.

Crumples to the ground.

Bruce: Never again...

Scene Change

smiley8
Man, that is reallllly good!!!! Really gets you thinking, cant ait for next scene

HellMaster93
Excellent!

chase el
part 5 coming up

chase el
part 5... the birth of metallo is coming up tonight. Along with Batman and Robins final days together.

chase el
Sorry cant upload any more movie script

smiley8
Why not?

chase el
OK here is scene 5, wont waste anymore Bulletin space

Bruce: Jason its not like that. You and Nightwing are two totally different kind of heroes. Jason, im sorry, but I need your costume. Your on indefinite leave as Robin.

Jason: What?! You cant do that. I AM Robin. Not Jason! You cant leave me like this Bruce. Your taking my life away!!

Bruce: Its done Jason... Im sorry

Jason: No!!

--Present Time

Walks down towards his bookshelf. It opens up. Goes down the stairs, to the Batcave. Jason's costume is in a glass container. Bruce slowly touches the glass and starts to tear as he leans against it.

Crumples to the ground.

Bruce: PLEASE forgive me!!

Scene Change

Superman is flying over his city, gliding in between buildings, waving to onlookers. He looks foward and stops mid-air floating. Staring. The screen moves to his back and then focuses onto what he is looking at. Its the Luthor Corps Tower currently under construction. He looks and see Lex Luthor... glaring straight at him, time to time glancing through his binoculors.

Lex Luthor: Look at that self-righteous, hardly intimidating... ALIEN!! He flies around MY CITY, MY CITY... and has all these people beleiving these lies. Beleive me Superman, I will expose you!

Secretary: Umm, excuse me Mr. Luthor? Yea.. hi, umm Dr. Harper is on the phone.

Luthor: Harper?

Secretary: From Cadmus... sir.

Secretary looks and shifts uneasily.

Luthor: Wendy, are you on a diet?

Secretary turns red.

Secretary: No sir, why?

Luthor: Didn't think so. Get out of my sight!

Secretary runs away, obviously hurt.

Luthor grabs the phone.

Luthor: Mr. Harper! I was beginning to think you forgot about me. Good news?

Phone: The body, has been going through spurts as of late. Its in its infant stage. But the body is decaying due to the Kryptonians DNA. We cant replicate it properly.

Luthor: This isnt good news...

Phone: No sir. We need to merge this infants body with some... human DNA...

Luthor: Human DNA? Are you asking me to break laws, Harper?

Phone: Well...

Luthor: Laws... mean NOTHING when you have the most brilliant criminal mind EVER!

Phone: But who would donate their DNA to such a... project.

Luthor: I think I know somebody.

Luthor is smiling as he puts the phone down, Secretary is standing behind him.

Secretary: Umm, sir?

Luthor: What now, Wendy?!

Secretary: Theres a... circus clown in your building... he is asking for you

Luthor: A clown?

Scene Change

Joker is standing in Luthors lab with henchmen around him and all the Doctors are huddled in the opposit corner.

Joker: Lexy your here!

Luthor: The kryptonite?

Joker: Check.

Luthor: And the host?

Joker: Meet John Corben.

A grangly bum walks from behind Joker.

Luthor: I said an ABLED body... not some drunk bum from Gotham...

Joker: This one will do just fine... Back in old times this man right here was feared by everyone in Gotham! Even me! Actually not... but...

Luthor: If he was so bad, whats with the look?

Joker: Unfortunately his name came up in the murders of the Wayne's. Not the most popular bodyguard anymore...He disappeared, until I found him on the streets of Gotham couple months ago...

Luthor: That story is almost as amusing as your stench Joker. Please step away let me see his dimensions.

Corben: Im getting a million dollars right? To do what exactly?

Joker: To give us your body...

Corben: What?

Joker shoots Corben right in the chest, killing him. Blood gets on Luthors face and shirt... his eyes are closed.

Luthor: You couldn't WAIT... TWO SECONDS... for me to inspect him?

Joker: You've heard the rumors Luthor, Joker's WILD...

Luthor: You guys... move the body onto the platform. Simpson!

Worker 1: Sir!

Luthor: Get the artificial heart. The green one!

Worker 1: On it sir!

Workers start feverishly working on the body, we see corbens heart being taken out only to be replaced with a Kryptonite heart.

Surgeon 1: Sir, hes not going to make it, his body is convulsing with the new heart.

Luthor: Get the Metallo!

Surgeon 2: But sir, the body needs to heal, or atleast be alive in order for the Metallo to spread.

Luthor: Rouse him then!!

Surgeons try the electric shocks... nothing happens... chest pumps... mouth to mouth... nothing. 10 seconds go by, the monitor is one flat line.

Surgeon 1: Sorry Mr. Luthor...

Luthor is ready to attack the Joker. Suddenly the body jerks to life... Corben screaming.

Luthor: The Metallo! Now!

Corben is force fed a drink and his eyes roll to the back of his head. His body starts shaking violently. Small drops of metal blood come from his pores. He screams his head off. His scream goes from human... to very Robotic as his silhouette is seen. The screaming stops. Just heavy breathing. Luthor is shown smiling with Joker next to him.

Joker: Congratulations Luthor!!!! Its a BOY!!!
Scene Change

18 months ago

Its raining at the Wayne Mansion. Bruce is in the batcave, overlooking diagrams. Jason Todd walks in.

Jason: Im ready for the suit Bruce.

Batman: What makes you think your ready this time?

Jason: I have a purpose.

Batman: What kind of purpose?

Jason: The purpose of making a difference. Bruce you make a difference. You lead by example, by integrity, and Justice! I used to think being Robin was cool. But I never realized that it was not only a job... but a responsibility. To myself, Gotham... and you.

Batman: You can make a difference Jason. Your gifted and you have a good heart. You just lack the inspiration.

Jason: I do have inspiration Bruce! You!

Batmans chokes up momentarily, then clears his head.

Batman: Get your suit, I hope you've been working out.

Batman: Get your suit, I hope you've been working out.

Xirius
--Present Time

Crumples to the ground.

Bruce: Never again...

Scene Change

Isnt Batman in Metropolis in the present time?

chase el
no hes back in gotham at this point. Though it wasnt explained, the present time is about a week after bruce was in gotham. But Batman is mostly in this scene 18 months ago

wuTa
just a suggestion...but the Joker needs to laugh more...I dont think he's laughed yet....like in the scene where he shoots the bum, he laughs when he does it......Very good script by the way...The problem is the script is really good which means Hollywood would never invest in it, no i'm just jokin

chase el
dont know if i should add more parts of the script... want to submit it to DC what do you think i have 50% of the movie written

jdea
Next part, included the last bit of part 1

Pilot passes out.

Bruce Wayne is talking to Superman as narrator speaks.

Narrator (Bruce/Batman): And thats how I met Superman. After years of my personal war on the underground of Gotham and after a near retirement, I finally met HIM. This so called... savior. Hes invincible. Perfect in every way. How could HE go through the same pain as me?(end narration)

3 years ago

Downtown Gotham. Group of boys are running in the street playing baseball. Camera focuses on a teenager backing away from the game. The teenager walks down the street. We see a really nice sports car (Lamborghini) pull up into a parking lot. Bruce Wayne walks out of the car. He walks into a museum. The boy waits until there is no one around. He runs to the car and pulls out a wrench. He's trying to steal the rims off his car! The boy almost has the first wheel off.

Bruce: Can i help you son?

Boy feels a hand on his shoulder. He easily and quickly tosses the hand off his shoulder. He turns around fists clenched. The two pause for a second as they first see eachother. Bruce is a big man so the boy starts stumbling away. Runs into Bruce again.

Bruce: Im not going to get you in trouble. Where do you live?

Boy: Nowhere.

Bruce: Where are your parents?

Boy: I dont have parents. Why are you asking so many questions?! Give me to the police or let me go. You could afford new rims anyway!

Bruce: Im not here to get you in trouble. I want to help you. Here is 100 dollars. Stay off the streets. Use your abilities in a positive way.

2 weeks later (night time)

A young couple is walking home when a robbers grab them both into an alley.

Robber 1: Shut yer mouths! Give me everything!

Girl is sobbing.

Robber 1: Awww... This ones making me all mushy about what im doing...

Kisses her neck. Boyfriend starts lunging toward the Robber only to be pistol whipped to the ground. Robber 2 stands over his body gun drawn.

Batman is watching this from his binoculars and starts jumping rooftops and slides down the side of a building. Does a flip over a generator straight to where the robbery is happening. Lands and sees the back of a short man. Next to him he sees the two robbers on the ground unconscious. The girl is released and sobbing as the boyfriend gets up slowly. The boy sees Batman and starts running. Batman catches up to him. Its THE boy.

Batman: Nice work.

Boy: Saved you the trouble.

Batman: Whats your name?

Boy: Jason. Jason Todd.

An obvious connection is obviously seen through this shot.

Batman: I could use your help more often Jason.

Jason: I'll do my best... Batman.

Batman: Call me Bruce...

Jason looks up at Batman.

Present Time (night time)

Lois is sleeping. Screne moves from her room to outside. Then high up in the air, where Superman is staring straight at her. He is high above Metropolis, overlooking the whole city. His eyes shift to other parts of the city. He watches people walking the streets. His eyes shift to a dark rooftop. A man in a dark costume. Looking through the ceiling of a museum. Superman speeds his way there.

Superman: I heard stories about you. I didnt think they were true at first. Why are you in Metropolis.

Batman: Im not here to fight you. Just leave me alone.

Superman: This city is fine. Your services arent needed.

Batman: Dont anger me.

Superman: Don't anger ME... Batman.

Batman: Im ready for you, Son of Krypton. Ive triggered a contact detonator on my suit. Touch me and you set off a bomb somewhere in this city.

Batman lunges toward Superman. Misses. Superman is standing a few feet away. Batmans hands are clenched. Superman is calmly standing still, listening.

Batman: Your weakness is your heart!

Superman flies toward Batman at great speed.

Batman: Oh sh...

::slow motion:: Superman grabs Batmans waist. Grabs something out of his belt, and stands 10 feet behind him. In a split second ::end slow motion::

Superman has his hands closed over eachother. A huge blast is heard and smoke comes out the sides of his hands. Superman throws the debris and metal at Batmans feet. Still smoking. Batman looks shocked.

Batman: Your good. Even better then I heard.

Superman: You were actually serious. Didnt think you were crazy enough to put the bomb on yourself.

Batman: Im the good guy.

Throws more punches and kicks at Superman. All missing. Superman has his arms crossed. Calm. Grabs Batmans boot and throws him. Batman lands in some garbage. Gets up quickly and starts another attack, this time connecting on two shots to Supermans chin. Superman backs up and grabs his chin, obviously shocked. Batman doesnt relent and throws two batrings at Superman, one cutting his cape and the other connects with his hair, but the batring breaks in pieces.

Superman: Your pretty good yourself...

Pauses. Stares at Batman.

Superman: Bruce ... Wayne? I don't understand.

Batman: You looked... Not fair... But not Bruce. I AM BATMAN!

Batring hits his wall.

Batman: Now... we are even, Superman. ...Friend...

Superman: Friends...

This is excellent how old are you, u should send this to whomever does these films I'd see this opening day

minor tweaks though--yeah someone already said this and I second it, take out the friend part
and the part where Bruce revelas his identity to Jason Todd

jdea
dont know if i should add more parts of the script... want to submit it to DC what do you think i have 50% of the movie written

Mos. Def. they'd be CRAZY not to be intrigued

chase el
thanx im adding an extra part in

chase el
i just finished writing the rough draft of the entire script. I am going back and adding dialoge and maybe some more scenes. If anyone wants to read and criticize it, i would actually appreciate it. Let me know

jdea
Yes, i would like to read it post ASAP

chase el
Originally posted by jdea
This is excellent how old are you, u should send this to whomever does these films I'd see this opening day

minor tweaks though--yeah someone already said this and I second it, take out the friend part
and the part where Bruce revelas his identity to Jason Todd

im 20. give me your email ill send you the whole script. its about 60 pages long

chase el
the new logo. how do you like?

chase el
as well as the new superman... just a quick manip

edgarkeefe
im 20. give me your email ill send you the whole script. its about 60 pages long

hey I think this script is amazing you wouldn't mind sending me a copy would you. that would be greatly appreciated.

My email is [email protected] thanks cool

chase el
finished the script afer months and its complete. Sent in to DC so wish me luck. Its a 150 pages!!

MattDay
[email protected] I would like to have a read of this script, I have seen professional scripts written during my trip to a film making class and I would love to help u get DC's attention chase el!

PRAYERRUN
I like this!!! keep it up dude.

PRAYERRUN
send me a copy too dude. [email protected]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.