It's 6:45 a.m. and I'm getting drunk!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Today, ladies and gentlemen, is my last day of work that I have just completed. I recently transferred to another maximum security prison unit, only instead of 8 hour work shifts with 6 day work cycles and 3 days off, I work 12 hour shifts for 4 days and I get 4 days off. Plus, I'm on the night shift where I work from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. So, since today is my "Friday" and I just got off of work 45 minutes ago, I'm going to down some Heinekens. I just felt obligated to share this information with all of you, because thats the kind of person I am, and because I love all of youse. Cheers!

LanceWindu
Since it's actually your mid-afternoon, I say now is the perfect time to get drunk. Share the love though.

Skeets
tuftwootThe breakfast of champions......

Impediment
I wonder, though,............................I still have that half bottle of Jim Beam. I better save that for tomorrow night. thumb up

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Impediment
I wonder, though,............................I still have that half bottle of Jim Beam. I better save that for tomorrow night. thumb up

A quick chug won't hurt.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by LanceWindu
A quick chug won't hurt.

Or will it?fear

LanceWindu
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Or will it?fear

Yes it will...but *puts finger to lips* shhhhh.

Impediment
Or will it?fear

Never has. Only thing thats hurts me is Ol' Jose Quervo. Impediment does not do tequila very well...................at all.

LanceWindu
Never has. Only thing thats hurts me is Ol' Jose Quervo. Impediment does not do tequila very well...................at all.

I've never had a problem with tequila yet...while playing black jack with friends and family we play for shots, winners have to have a shot of tequila, or losers...depending on what's called...one night I had a shit load of shots.

LethalFemme
Yes it will...but *puts finger to lips* shhhhh.

My lips or your lips?shock

Yep that'll get you f*ucked up.

lord xyz
Well my current time is 13:07 so there. mhm

LanceWindu
My lips or your lips?shock

Yep that'll get you f*ucked up.

Does it matter?

LethalFemme
Does it matter?

Depends did you wash your hands after you "finished"?

Impediment
The last time I actively got drunk on tequila, I woke up in a bathtub in my boxers and my eyebrows were shaved off. Apparently (from what I was told) I blacked out and started to act like a total jackass and then eventually threw up all over myself. My friends then stripped me down to my boxers and then "punished me" for making them look after me. These are the kind of friends I have. And I was in that Army at the time, stationed at Ft. Bragg, NC.

LethalFemme
The last time I actively got drunk on tequila, I woke up in a bathtub in my boxers and my eyebrows were shaved off. Apparently (from what I was told) I blacked out and started to act like a total jackass and then eventually threw up all over myself. My friends then stripped me down to my boxers and then "punished me" for making them look after me. These are the kind of friends I have. And I was in that Army at the time, stationed at Ft. Bragg, NC.

Be happy that's all they did to "punish" you.yes

Impediment

I know. wink

Mišt

Yeah, not like your friends, who went through all the trouble of cutting off your penis and giving you a vagina, then giving you breast implants to pass you off as a girl yes

LanceWindu

But those types of friends are the best. stick out tongue At least they did take care of you though. yes

Depends did you wash your hands after you "finished"?

Yes...ermm

Impediment
I'm getting there now. I'm on beer #5. Man........................I must be losing some tolerance here. Or maybe cause I've had a long night's work and I have yet to sleep.

LethalFemme

LanceWindu
cry

Was I supposed to say no? ermm

Mišt
And I have this awkward feeling if I did have a penis I would have slept with you a long time ago.

So you're gay?ermm I knew itnahuh

LethalFemme

PandoraMomo
I like were this convo is going..

Mišt
Its a given that I wouldnt sleep with a penis that isnt my ownmhm But only a tranny like you wouldnt know thatsick

LanceWindu
You don't have to say what you think I want to hear your soapy fresh hands say it all.cry

Funny thing is you didn't say you wouldn't.hmm

Umm...okay, starts doing sign language...

Impediment
Whos gay?..............................man, i'm buzzed now. yes

LethalFemme
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
I like were this convo is going..

Which one me and Lance or me and Mist?

Mišt
Whos gay?..............................man, i'm buzzed now. yes

(LethalFemme was born with a penis) ermm

LethalFemme

PandoraMomo
Lie!

*Deciphers* You want Mist on top?shock
can i watch?

LethalFemme

Impediment
You really want to watch, Momo? I'd be a little leery, personally. LOL stick out tongue

LethalFemme
can i watch?

Well seeing as you are involved..................no.stick out tongue

PandoraMomo
You really want to watch, Momo? I'd be a little leery, personally. LOL stick out tongue i never said it would do it for me, but my curiosity is getting the best of me.

PandoraMomo
Well seeing as you are involved..................no.stick out tongue
now what would i have to do to earn that right?

Impediment
I have seen the Donkey Show in Tijuana. Graet shit, thumb up

PandoraMomo
as soon as u said that i wanted to see clerks II

LethalFemme

shock

Impediment
eer

LethalFemme
now what would i have to do to earn that right?

Thank Lance.stick out tongue

eer

huh

Mišt
You lying *****.mad

Me? Neverlongsmokes

Impediment
huh

Thats the face I made as Mr. Donkey made his "entrance" if you get my drift.

LethalFemme

LethalFemme
Thats the face I made as Mr. Donkey made his "entrance" if you get my drift.

I do and you're not alone on that.laughing out loud

Mišt
Putting things in your mouth again I see.stick out tongue

Fantasising about me again I seeermm

LethalFemme

Impediment
Impedment is drunk................yah.

Mišt
Its drunk and Im 6:45am! beer

Impediment
really>??????????

BlackSunshine
Today, ladies and gentlemen, is my last day of work that I have just completed. I recently transferred to another maximum security prison unit, only instead of 8 hour work shifts with 6 day work cycles and 3 days off, I work 12 hour shifts for 4 days and I get 4 days off. Plus, I'm on the night shift where I work from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. So, since today is my "Friday" and I just got off of work 45 minutes ago, I'm going to down some Heinekens. I just felt obligated to share this information with all of you, because thats the kind of person I am, and because I love all of youse. Cheers!

get f*cked up and pass out baby!!! You deserve it!! stick out tongue

Impediment
I'm still drunk. F*ck, yeah.

Pandemoniac
Still at it and awake? Impressive!

Impediment
No no no. I passed out at about 11 a.m., woke up and then started drinking again at about 5 p.m.

Pandemoniac
Hahaha, kinda the same here! Went boozing with the guys yesterday, went to bed at 2, woke up at 4.30 cause of the heat and then (as this monday is the first day of my vacation) thought 'f#ck it!' and popped open a cold one.

silver_tears
I wish I was drunk disgust

Pandemoniac
Nothing like sitting on your balcony at 7 in the morning, with a good glass of wine in your hand, going "'Morning neighbour!" as you watch people go to work. Ahhhh, vacation!

Impediment
I'm drunkish.

SelphieT
now no one's giving you crap about being drunk are they? interesting.

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by SelphieT
now no one's giving you crap about being drunk are they? interesting.

no ones gonna give him sh*t. I'd be the only one who could and I don't EVER!! He works hard and takes care of his daughter. Thats all that matters.

SelphieT
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
no ones gonna give him sh*t. I'd be the only one who could and I don't EVER!! He works hard and takes care of his daughter. Thats all that matters.

oh no no no, its nothing against him. Just someone on these forums hates me for wanting to try something. Eesh, and it's not giving impediment a tough time.......so I'm just a little......I dunno. just thinking about it

Mišt
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Nothing like sitting on your balcony at 7 in the morning, with a good glass of wine in your hand, going "'Morning neighbour!" as you watch people go to work. Ahhhh, vacation!

Especially in the nude yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.