Is aquaman,superman and wonder woman are mutants?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Is aquaman,superman and wonder woman are mutants?

jumpmann
are

manjaro
no they are not....why?
aquaman is from a race, that are almost identical to humans but becuase they live at the bottom of the ocean their bone and muscle tissue are fortifed against the extremely high pressures of the water, so the weakest atlantean is about 20 times stronger than a normal human, arthur himself might be a mutant tho, cuz he's a hybrid between normal man and atlantean princess. and he's about 20 times stronger than a normal atlantean, and hundreds of times stronger than a normal human

diana is made from clay, and animated by magic.

superman--no need to get into him

Demonic Phoenix
They are known as Metahumans.

Oh and the first word in your question should be are.

Grimm22
Are you kidding me? no expression

Somebody dosent know the origin of Superman What the f**k?

Darth Vicious
Even I that dont know much about DC and I find that question silly. In DC comics there are no mutants for one, they are called "meta-humans".

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Grimm22
Are you kidding me? no expression

Somebody dosent know the origin of Superman What the f**k?

Were you talking to me? Because I never said they were mutants, I said they were known as Meta Humans

Sea King
sups aint

wonderwomen aint

aquaman aint

so no they arent mutants the only one people might think is a mutant is aquaman but he is only a human atlantian hybred

calling aquaman a mutant would be as correct as calling Prince Adam(he-man) a mutant cause he is a human eternian hybred.

you should know prince adam is a hybred and his strength is higher then regular eterneians (thats without the Power of He-Man).

Lucid Lui
Aquaman's not actually a human/atlantean hybrid. He was originally, but during the PAD era it was shown (retconned) that the ancient Atlantean wizard Atlan seduced the Queen, Atlanna, in order to keep the royal bloodline going. The King was shooting blanks.

Still not a mutant though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.