Darth Traya, Darth Nihilus, and Sion vers ROTS Sidious, Count Dooku, and ROTS Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
Which team wins?

Generic Hero
Overkill. Nihilus drains the all.

Even without the force drain, Nihilus pwns them all. He has the ability to blast Sion hundreds of feet in the air and toss around Traya... and Traya can toss around Jedi Council Members.

Lightsnake
Nihilius tips the scales...there's a possibility Sidious could withstand his drain...but more likely the PT team dies

Darth Sexy
Possibility that Sidious can withstand his drain? How Lightsnake? And I also don't agree with Nihilus being put into versus threads. I don't have to tell you why of course.. Not to mention Traya also learns a version of the instakill while possibly being bonded to the Exile.

Lightsnake
It's force drain, which Sidious has proven himself a master of. With all Sidious's studies on the Dark Side...Sidious is also called an 'event horizon', a 'devouring black hole in the force', etc.

It's not inconceivable that the rebuilt order mastered a kind of defense against Force Drain, given that Yoda had a defense against every dark side technique

darthsith19
Proof that Sidious has mastered Force Drain?

Darth Sexy
There is no proof, it is shown that he did drain Byss, but Nihilus did it on greater scale. And Kreia says "there are powers in the force for which there is no defense". So to say Sidious can withstand an attack that has no defense, is pure speculation/assumption. Now if Sidious were to use his force drain on Nihilus, that is entirely different considering Nihilus would just eat it. That's why I hate him, he can only be defeated by a wound in the force.

Lightsnake
Greater scale? Sidious drained at least three planets when he returned from the dead.

And as we know, KReia was wrong as other sources state force drain can be defended against and Yoda could defend against anything.

and Sidious is a 'black hole' in the force and a 'devouring darkness'..able to drain someone's life, force and turn them into mental slaves

GM Nebaris
Hold up Sexy, Nihilus can consume the living force from sentient beings. He can't 'eat' force attacks.

GM Nebaris
This is complete overkill however. The PT trio can't touch Sion, and can't defend against Traya and Nihilus' force drain.

Lightsnake
Sion is the weakest guy here...ahh Sidious has to do is force drain or block him from the force. Anakin would straight up rush Traya and could probably kill her in a straight fight

GM Nebaris
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Sion is the weakest guy here...ahh Sidious has to do is force drain or block him from the force. Anakin would straight up rush Traya and could probably kill her in a straight fight laughing

Lightsnake
Give me a break...Sion is extremely simple to kill by anyone who knows a few good insults

GM Nebaris
Give me a break...Sion is extremely simple to kill by anyone who knows a few good insults

laughing

Darth Sexy
Greater scale? Sidious drained at least three planets when he returned from the dead.

And as we know, KReia was wrong as other sources state force drain can be defended against and Yoda could defend against anything.

and Sidious is a 'black hole' in the force and a 'devouring darkness'..able to drain someone's life, force and turn them into mental slaves

Nowhere does it say Sidious can turn anybody into a mental slave the way Nihilus does. The term "Yoda could defend against anything" is clearly not talking about EU, is ambiguous, or is plain ridiculous considering there was no defense for Nihilus' attack..

Lightsnake
Except it does. DE sourcebook...you think that KOTOR stuff was original? THEY GOT IT FROM DE.

and no, it IS talkiing about EU, stop that crap. It says so in an EU source...what does 'everything' mean? In a source book listing EU facts, feats and people?

Get over it, official sources>Anything else

Darth Sexy
Sion is the weakest guy here...ahh Sidious has to do is force drain or block him from the force. Anakin would straight up rush Traya and could probably kill her in a straight fight

Assuming Kreia doesn't throw 3 sabers at him or force drain him. Kreia is a very powerful Jedi/Sith, I don't know why you don't take that into consideration.

Lightsnake
Prove Kreia's force drain will even work on Anakin 'more raw force than anyone'...and even if nshe threw three sabers, telekenetic saber combat is both flawed and easily countered

Darth Sexy
Prove that it will work? LOL.. Because anakin's raw force power" has anything to do with a force attack for which there is no defense.. Nice lightsnake.

Lightsnake
Except there was a defense. Dark Side Sourcebook and power of the Jedi FTW!

GM Nebaris
Originally posted by GM Nebaris
Hold up Sexy, Nihilus can consume the living force from sentient beings. He can't 'eat' force attacks.

Ever going to reply sexy...
Scared or something?

Hokage Yoda
Nihilus can do this by himself this is pointless.

Darth Sexy
And it states that there was no defense for Nihilus' technique, so saying "Yoda knows everything" proves nothing. The end.

Lightsnake
Except he does. Canon sources, end of story. You need to learn that the text is canon

Hokage Yoda
That was 4000 Years before Yoda by that time it is possible the Jedi could have mastered a defence to this.

GM Nebaris

Ever going to reply sexy...
Scared or something?

Darth Sexy
Scared? He eats force attacks, thats why force attacks don't work on him.

Lightsnake
Provide one example

kamikz
Just because Kreia didn't know a defence doesn't mean it didn't exist or could be developped. Kreia is not a canon source....

GM Nebaris
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Scared? He eats force attacks, thats why force attacks don't work on him.

As I said before, he consumes the living force from sentient beings.

Darth Sexy
Hey Nebaris.. Quick english lesson.. Look up consumes in the thesaurus.

Generic Hero
Well, Traya knew the force drain too and she got punked by Nihilus.

Lightsnake
She may've developed it later, considering the whole 'Exile' thing.

Point is? We know there was later a defense for Force Drain by the PT

Darth Sexy
Depends on what level of a force drain, your ambiguous quotes don't work.

Lightsnake
Prove the level matters

Darth Sexy
1. Traya's force drain
2. Nihilus' force drain

There's your proof, thank you and good night

Lightsnake
How are they different? Same animation. Just different magnitude

Darth Sexy
Yes Lightsnake, diferent level=different magnitude. Thank you for proving my point.

GM Nebaris
Hey Nebaris.. Quick english lesson.. Look up consumes in the thesaurus.

Sorry?

Darth Sexy
Nihilus is described as eating the force.

GM Nebaris
He is described as consuming the force. He doesn't eat it, or digest it or whatever you may think.

Darth Sexy
bro, what does consuming mean to you?

GM Nebaris
completely destroy.

Darth Sexy
ok, to me when you consume something it means eat.. He completely destroys something by consuming a planet..

GM Nebaris
Firstly, you're an idiot.
Secondly, you missed the point of my post. You were claiming that he consumes force attacks. He does not.

Darth Sexy
Firstly, as I've stated before, you have embarassed yourself from the minute I arrived here, and you have been ridiculed repeatedly, so you calling anybody else an idiot is quite humorous. Secondly, your posts have no point to them ever, so I can step in and shut you up. Thirdly, he DOES consumes force attacks, so quit contradicting facts. I won't resort to your nerdy antisocial name calling because i think you've one enough for yourself.

GM Nebaris
Where is your evidence that he consumes force attacks.

Darth Sexy
from the KOTOR storyline, from wikipedia, name it. Here

Darth Nihilus ravaged and consumed whole worlds to feed his insatiable appetite for power

Lightsnake
I'm waiting for where that equals a force attack...if someone blasted him with lightning, would he 'eat it?'

Darth Sexy
Uh if you played the game you'd know it doesn't affect him as it consumes him.. But play ignorant to weaken your case.

Lightsnake
Where does he ever 'eat' an attack?

Darth Sexy
Darth Nihilus ravaged and consumed whole worlds to feed his insatiable appetite for power.. What the hell do you not understand? Stop playing stupid "troll". I love how you try and argue technicalities that have no bearing on a versus match.. This is truly a pleasure.

Lightsnake
What the hell...how does devouring physical states have anything to do with eating ATTACKS?

Darth Sexy
Consuming, devouring, all synonyms of what lightsnake? And I fail to see how that has to do with the thread, but your irrelevant misdirection is dually noted.. Thanks.

Lightsnake
Ok, Sidious could drain planets, he would not be able to actually ear force lightning...Where's the proof if Nihilius was attacked through the force, he'd just eat it?

Darth Sexy
gameplay/storyline. Nihilus eating the force is fact lightsnake, just because you choose not to believe it or play stupid in favor of boosting your case, doesn't mean it's not true. Now I suggest you go play KOTOR and stop arguing with facts.

Lightsnake
He eats the force, big deal...how does this translate to eating attacks? Sucking the force from living beings is not the same thing

Darth Sexy
Are you purposely trying to play stupid? He eats the force.. How does that translate into eating force attacks? Wow lightsnake if you can't add 2 and 2 together then I'm sorry for you. But your arguments are funny, I especially like how you contradict yourself with every post.. Here was your last post...

Ok, Sidious could drain planets, he would not be able to actually ear force lightning...Where's the proof if Nihilius was attacked through the force, he'd just eat it?

Lightsnake
What the- even if you eat metal, a spear to the gut is going to hurt...

GM Nebaris
from the KOTOR storyline, from wikipedia, name it. Here

Darth Nihilus ravaged and consumed whole worlds to feed his insatiable appetite for power

When it says that he consumed whole worlds, it means that he consumed every inhabitant of the world. You obviously haven't read the comic where he performs said feat. He drains the life from every inhabitant, however he does nothing to any insentient object.

Darth Sexy

He eats the force, big deal...how does this translate to eating attacks? Sucking the force from living beings is not the same thing

Gee, it's weird how you talk about a force attack, I prove you wrong, you contradict yourself, and then youre suddenly mention something else. You know lightsnake I've had enough arguing with you. A few days ago it was fun but now it is too easy. It becomes quite evident when you're losing an argument, as you start throwing shit around, making up shit, contradicting yourself, and making childish remarks..

Learn how to form a cogent argument and come back, otherwise shut up or stick to the arguments you are good at and/or can win.. This is a waste of my time and anyone who reads it.

Lightsnake
Where did I contradict myself at all? I'm just asking you for proof he can eat force attacks

GM Nebaris
When it says that he consumed whole worlds, it means that he consumed every inhabitant of the world. You obviously haven't read the comic where he performs said feat. He drains the life from every inhabitant, however he does nothing to any insentient object.

Darth Sexy
LOL! You have got to be kidding me..

What the hell is wrong with you? First you say no, then I tell you yes, then you say yes thereby contradicting yourself, then you want proof. What college teaches you to debate this way I'm just wondering.

Lightsnake
I'm waiting for proof that he EATS ATTACKS

GM Nebaris

Darth Sexy
devours, consumes, for his insatiable appetite.. How many times do I have to provide the quote? In fact I don't have to provide anything considering the fact that while contradicting yourself, you yourself admitted he eats force attacks. That's the beauty of this forum lightsnake, nobody has to convince you for something to be fact.

Darth Sexy

Thank you Nebaris

Lightsnake
So WHAT?! There's nothing there that says he can eat attacks!

And I know what I said, at NO point did I admit anything of the sort

GM Nebaris
Thank you Nebaris

So it's settled then? You're wrong.

Darth Sexy
YOu don't have to admit anything lightsnake, your quotes are enough.. He consumes force attacks, this is the storyline, this is fact whether or not you believe it, either way I don't care. If you have a problem or are in your typical stage of denial, play the last level of KOTOR 2.

Darth Sexy
So it's settled then? You're wrong.

Who was talking about objects? He consumes force attacks, you probably play KOTOR 2 more than anybody...You know the storyline. This is fact.

Lightsnake
He consumes the force, I know, big deal. This doesn't translate to eating force attacks, what is so hard to get?
Even if you eat fire or metal, being immolated and in the face isn't gonna be healthy

GM Nebaris
YOu don't have to admit anything lightsnake, your quotes are enough.. He consumes force attacks, this is the storyline, this is fact whether or not you believe it, either way I don't care. If you have a problem or are in your typical stage of denial, play the last level of KOTOR 2.

WTF? Did we play the same game? Oh that's right, the whole storyline is about how Nihilus 'eats' force attacks. Even though we don't see him do it once, that's the story... Oh and I clearly remember td going by this same argument.

Darth Sexy
What is a force attack lightsnake? Stop playing stupid? You always get technical and ignorant when losing an argument. He consumes the force, and thereby consuming attacks that come from WITHIN the force. It's like explaining things to a little child that should know this stuff, so I shouldn't have to do it.

Darth Sexy
WTF? Did we play the same game? Oh that's right, the whole storyline is about how Nihilus 'eats' force attacks. Even though we don't see him do it once, that's the story... Oh and I clearly remember td going by this same argument.

Your TD shit is old and pointless and you get laughed at for it.. And that's why I said play the last level, not the entire game, but obviously reading comprension and common sense aren't your fortays.

Lightsnake
Once again: Provide me one instance. You've got no proof

Darth Sexy
Play the last level of the game, read the ONLY information available on Nihilus which is on Wikipedia, which makes it a canon source, and shut up.

GM Nebaris
What is a force attack lightsnake? Stop playing stupid? You always get technical and ignorant when losing an argument. He consumes the force, and thereby consuming attacks that come from WITHIN the force. It's like explaining things to a little child that should know this stuff, so I shouldn't have to do it.

Using your faulty dumb crap logic, why stop there. Everything in the galaxy is made up of the force, and because he can consume the force, he must therefor be able to consume anything in an instance.

Lightsnake
Wikipedia's not canon. And the last level is the Trayus Academy...

Darth Sexy
ERRR I forgot about that one.. And Wikipedia is indeed canon when it's the only source pertaining to a character, and there is no contradiction, so I'm afraid youre wrong. Play the Ravager level too.

Lightsnake
show me proof of this Wiki thing

GM Nebaris
Play the last level of the game, read the ONLY information available on Nihilus which is on Wikipedia, which makes it a canon source, and shut up.

Where on wikipedia does it say that he can consume force attacks.

Darth Sexy
Using your faulty dumb crap logic, why stop there. Everything in the galaxy is made up of the force, and because he can consume the force, he must therefor be able to consume anything in an instance.

I'm sorry, weren't you the one that was said to "have never provided anything logical or worthy of reading"? Yea I believe it was you, so how in the world would you know what logic is? And yes, he does consume anything in its instance when he's hungry, hence the thousands of planets..

GM Nebaris
I'm sorry, weren't you the one that was said to "have never provided anything logical or worthy of reading"? Yea I believe it was you, so how in the world would you know what logic is? And yes, he does consume anything in its instance when he's hungry, hence the thousands of planets..

Hence the inhabitants of thousands of planets.

Darth Sexy
Where on wikipedia does it say that he can consume force attacks.

Obviously stupidity is a big part of this forum which is probably why the senior members left.. Lets see.. What are force attacks made up of? Or would you like multiple choice.

Darth Sexy
show me proof of this Wiki thing

Wtf? You're a big boy you can type it in Wikipedia.

Lightsnake
Nothing about 'thousands' of planets...you'd think such important tidbits'd be mentioned on Wiki

Darth Sexy
No my friend, that is in KOTOR 2..The only important planet was Katarr.. But again, thanks for your misdirection.

GM Nebaris
TD, do you understand the concept of a force drain?

Darth Sexy
Troll, do you?

And the better question is, do you understand the difference between his force drain as an offensive attack and then a defensive stance of him being able to consume for attacks? This is above you.

Lightsnake
I see Td's making more stuff up

Darth Sexy
I love it how lightsnake calls me td when I destroy his arguments and he can't deal with it. And lightsnake when I say you make shit up, that doesn't mean you can repeat that back to me. I know youre 17, naive, and lack common sense, but it is nobody's fault but your own.

GM Nebaris
One question: out of curiosity how old are you sexy?

Lightsnake
Sexy, do you consider Wiki info canon?

Darth Sexy
Does it matter? I know I'm older than you, and I know with your intelligence and reading comprehension abilities, you can't be more than 15.

Darth Sexy
Sexy, do you consider Wiki info canon?

Lightsnake don't play stupid again. You lost.. Wikipedia is a canon source when it seems to be the ONLY source on somebody, and since Wikipedia ONLY contradicts your opinion, then Wikipedia>you

Lightsnake
Ok, then, Palpatine's the most powerful Sith ever.

Darth Sexy
Wow lightsnake, you really don't understand logic do you? Let me explain it to you since you've basically admitted defeat with your stupidity..
Palpatine+Wikipedia=NOT only source
Wikipedia=contradictory to other sources
Ergo
Wikipedia+Palpatine=means nothing..

Grow up.

Lightsnake
There are at least two other sources on Nihilius, including game articles, a comic, the game itself...

Darth Sexy
Show me the comic..

The Game doesn't contradict Wikipedia, nor do the gaming articles. Point proven, the end.

GM Nebaris
Does it matter? I know I'm older than you, and I know with your intelligence and reading comprehension abilities, you can't be more than 15.

I was talking to lightsnake. If I wanted to know how old you were, I would have said td. big grin

Darth Sexy
And this is why you're a 15 year old nobody who is the subject of constant ridicule.

GM Nebaris
The thing is, outside of a debate (I do ocasionally act quite not so seriously in debates), I am not ridiculed. You are.

Darth Sexy
Oh really? Because you know me in real life? I guess that's the common sense of a 15 year old .. "I know you are but what am I"...

Lightsnake
Unseen, Unheard.

And I don't see any of the info you're blathering about IN the wiki article...you're pretty much saying "If it only appears in Wiki and not LFL published material, it's canon!"

Darth Sexy
Unseen? Unheard? Making stuff up again? And no, I guarantee you that anybody who reads this will understand it except for you, who seems to enjoy acting ignorant when it weakens your case. And yes numbnuts, if it ONLY appears in Wikipedia, as in the ONLY source available for a character, and isn't contradicted ANYWHERE, then it is canon.. Stop typing to me.

Lightsnake
Are you insane? If it's only on Wiki and nowhere else it means that someone made some shit up. Wiki is free to edit and most certainly isn't the end all be all

and Unseen, Unheard is a comic in the Tales series, volume 6 to be exact. From Visas's POV

Darth Sexy
Once again, there is no contradiction, and since it is the only source along with the comics (Which don't contradict it), you are wrong... Thanks.

GM Nebaris
Oh really? Because you know me in real life? I guess that's the common sense of a 15 year old .. "I know you are but what am I"...

In topics on this forum outside of a debate, such as the battle bar, you are ridiculed.

Lightsnake
You've never READ the comic and since the crap you're spewing isn't even on the wiki page.

You, sir, are a liar and you have no notion of SW canon

Darth Sexy
Yes, by a bunch of illiterate school children who apparently rule this forum, since there are very few intelligent people on here and the senior guys left.. But I like how you troll around saying "Oh yea well everybody hates you". Wonderful Nebaris, I should ask you how often you get beat up at school but I think i'll hold off..

Darth Sexy
You've never READ the comic and since the crap you're spewing isn't even on the wiki page.

You, sir, are a liar and you have no notion of SW canon

Don't need to read the comics, just knows it doesn't contradict Wikipedia.. You are nothing but a childish immature nerd who instead of accepting failure in an argument, spews out nonsense to help himself sleep better.. You have lost... End of story.. Shut up and get your senior members like Nai in here.. I'm tired of dealing with you since you pose absolutely no threat.

GM Nebaris
Yes, by a bunch of illiterate school children who apparently rule this forum, since there are very few intelligent people on here and the senior guys left.. But I like how you troll around saying "Oh yea well everybody hates you". Wonderful Nebaris, I should ask you how often you get beat up at school but I think i'll hold off..

You were the first to bring up the 'forum clown/you get ridiculed' crap. You're the troll, td.

Darth Sexy
Look up troll before you humiliate yourself again.. I come into threads with arguments, you come into threads with pure stupidity and childish insults. That would make you the troll. Now go away troll.

GM Nebaris

Dude weren't you the person who got ridiculed the most by the senior members such as IKC, Deception and Janus?

Darth Sexy
#1. I'm not tdtd for the last time but keep up the humiliation.
#2. Your continuous "Oh well nobody likes you", makes you look more like a kid within every post..

GM Nebaris
Dude I'm done with you. Have fun posting your daily 1000 posts. thumb up
*puts Darth Sexy(tdtd) on ignore list*

Darth Sexy
This is why youre the forum clown... Now please go play with your unintelligent antisocial kids from school and stop bothering me.. Also since you're completely incapable of common sense, look at your posts.. That would be trolling, but I don't expect someone with your IQ to grasp a concept so simple.

Lightsnake
Oh, it contradicts wikipedia! It must be invalid! Wikipedia once said Zannah was Darth Andeddu...no contradictions

Darth Sexy
What are you talking about now psycho? You've already lost this argument among others.. Now if I were you I would go with "You lost you lost you lost you whiney brat", and shut up.

Lightsnake
It's absolutely hilarious how you show no civility, have Tdtd's writing style and even use the insults he did

Darth Sexy
And it's absolutely hilarious how you project, are completely hypocritical, and throw around the tdtd insults when you have lost a debate.. I did mention hypocritical in case you missed that, since all of your posts show it and none of mine do.. Reality>Lightsnake..

GM Nebaris
Oh, it contradicts wikipedia! It must be invalid! Wikipedia once said Zannah was Darth Andeddu...no contradictions

lmao. I don't know why but that just made me lol.

GM Nebaris
OK Sexy, I accept that you are not td.

Edit - Who am I kiddin?

Darth Sexy
Considering that Zannah being Darth Andeddu was an obvious contradiction in the new sith wars, Lightsnake has run out of bullshit.

Lightsnake
Prove it. What'd it contradict?

Darth Sexy
The fact that Darth Andeddu was already buried, and if not, Zannah had a sith name that Bane gave it to her. If you are going to try and be full of shit, be sure that I can't grab the material off of SWcomics.com

Lightsnake
Oh? And how does that contradict a thing? Zannah lived a thousand years before the movies, which is when Quin retreievs Andeddu's holocron.

Why is 'Andeddu' not Zannah's Sith name?

GM Nebaris
Zannah was her real name, was it not?

Lightsnake
Yep

Darth Sexy
AHAHAH I see where you are getting your information lightsnake.. The same place where someone said Darth Andeddu was Zannah's apprentice.. You crack me up lol

Lightsnake
come on...Wiki was the only source and there weren't contradiction....therefore it MUST be canon

Darth Sexy
And lightsnake I'm just curious, what did that prove exactly? Absolutely nothing. You added more bullshit to weaken your argument..

Darth Sexy
come on...Wiki was the only source and there weren't contradiction....therefore it MUST be canon

Common sense has failed lightsnake once again..
Lets see.. If there's one source of something, and it isn't contradicted, it's canon.. Lightsnake, please stop this is embarassing.

GM Nebaris
I know this is slightly off topic, but is the TOTJ companion worth buying?

Darth Sexy
get it on amazon cheap

Lightsnake
Wikipedia ws the one source, no contradictions.

Wait...is Owen Lars Obi-wan's brother? Nothing's ever outright contradicted it...

And no, Nebaris, it's not.

Darth Sexy
Once again common sense eludes Lightsnake..
Lightsnake, guess what. If wikipedia is the only source on Nihilus, and the comics don't contradict it and the game support it, then that source>your opinion.

Lightsnake
Therefore, if Wikipedia is the only source on Andeddu and the comics don't contradict it...

GM Nebaris
BTW, do you still want me to send you the rots novelisation?

Darth Sexy
Then it's true? What is your point besides constant irrelevant misdirection?

Darth Sexy
BTW, do you still want me to send you the rots novelisation?

Yes please what was the link

Lightsnake
Nebaris, that's REALLY damn illegal

Lightsnake
Wikipeda= not a valid source on its own

Darth Sexy
So is downloading and pirating movies lightsnake, don't act so innocent.

Darth Sexy
Wikipeda= not a valid source on its own

ANd sorry, if its the only source, then its the only valid source.. Common sense lightsnake.. Please use it

GM Nebaris
Your e-mail's [email protected] right? stick out tongue

Darth Sexy
Oh I forgot, it was a stupid joke in order for others to continue the ridicule..

Lightsnake
Oh, and what have I downloaded and pirated?

And why the **** is WIKI a valid source if it appears in nothing else? ANYONE can add their fanon to Wiki and it's not approved by LFL

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>