S.h.i.e.l.d vs Teen Titan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

loosecano
WHO WOULD WIN?

DigiMark007
Shield. The Titans might have power, but a bunch of inexperienced kids aren't going to take it to Nick Fury and friends.

Validus
What Titans?

All of Shield?

capt it up
well seeing how shield has wolverine,capt,nick fury,black widow,electra ect.

Validus
And seeing how the Titans have had Kyle Rayner, multiple Flashes, Supergirl, Superboy, Captain Marvel Jr., etc.

batdude123
And Raven!!! big grin

capt it up
Originally posted by Validus
And seeing how the Titans have had Kyle Rayner, multiple Flashes, Supergirl, Superboy, Captain Marvel Jr., etc.
quizar( or how ever u spell his name), spiderwoman,captain marvel,iron man,thing ect. not to mention the thousands of other soldiers using weapons that take out super beings.

Validus
Originally posted by capt it up
quizar( or how ever u spell his name), spiderwoman,captain marvel,iron man,thing ect. not to mention the thousands of other soldiers using weapons that take out super beings.
The Atom, a green Martian, Zatara, etc.

All those weapons and they couldn't stop Captain America from steamrolling them? I'm not liking their chances but maybe Digi can explain it to me.

capt it up
The Atom, a green Martian, Zatara, etc.

All those weapons and they couldn't stop Captain America from steamrolling them? I'm not liking their chances but maybe Digi can explain it to me.
the green martian was on the teen titans?

Validus
the green martian was on the teen titans?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Martian

Martian Manhunter has his very own Supergirl now.

capt it up
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Martian

Martian Manhunter has his very own Supergirl now.
that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard

Validus
that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard
You should probably get out more then. There's plenty of dumb stuff out there.

capt it up
You should probably get out more then. There's plenty of dumb stuff out there.
did u really just take me literally?

this shit really needs to stop. every freaken male super hero is getting a female counter part is so dumb.

wolverine has x-23

spiderman has spider girl and spiderwoman

hulk has she hulk

supderman has super girl

batman has like 3 bat girls

hawkeye has a girl hawkeye

ect.

this is getting a little rediculous

batdude123
Don't forget Thor has a female version of him as well. no expression

Validus

Did I? no expression

I personally don't mind female counterparts as long as they're interesting. She-Hulk's book is better than Hulk's IMO.

capt it up
Did I? no expression

I personally don't mind female counterparts as long as they're interesting. She-Hulk's book is better than Hulk's IMO.
well ya she hulk wa sa bad example she been around a long as time.

but come on super girl aint that well thought out.

x-23 is aight, but she really is not that good

spiderwoman pritty good, but spider girl sucks

Validus
well ya she hulk wa sa bad example she been around a long as time.

but come on super girl aint that well thought out.

x-23 is aight, but she really is not that good

spiderwoman pritty good, but spider girl sucks
Supergirl might not be well thought out but Power Girl definitely is. Never really read X-23 or Spider-Girl but Spider-Girl has one of the most dedicated fanbases of any character so she can't be too bad.

capt it up
Supergirl might not be well thought out but Power Girl definitely is. Never really read X-23 or Spider-Girl but Spider-Girl has one of the most dedicated fanbases of any character so she can't be too bad.
wait does spidergirl have the fan based or spiderwoman.

the orignal spidergirl is not spiderwoman.

powergirl is good, becuase she is well thought out, but supergirl on the other hand was not thought out very well at all.

batdude123
Yeah, Power Girl is awesome. naughty

Validus
Spider-Girl is the one with the comic that just hit 100 issues. How female comic characters have matched that anyway? Wonder Woman and She-Hulk are all I can think of. Birds of Prey is pretty close and the previous Supergirl went 80 issues.

capt it up
Spider-Girl is the one with the comic that just hit 100 issues. How female comic characters have matched that anyway? Wonder Woman and She-Hulk are all I can think of. Birds of Prey is pretty close and the previous Supergirl went 80 issues.
I dont' mind girl super heros there nuthign wrong with that, but I hate the fact that they always have to make a counter part for all the top name heros it just dumb.

Metalmanx

this shit really needs to stop. every freaken male super hero is getting a female counter part is so dumb.

wolverine has x-23

spiderman has spider girl and spiderwoman

hulk has she hulk

supderman has super girl

batman has like 3 bat girls

hawkeye has a girl hawkeye

ect.

this is getting a little rediculous

Don't forget:

Flash has Jesse Quick.

Thing even had a She-Thing, if I remember correctly.

Namor has Namora.

Magneto has Polaris (basically).

Hawkman has Hawkgirl.

Nightcrawler has Nocturne.

Sunfire has Sunpyre.

Hell, even Longshot has Domino.

And those are all I can think of at the moment.

Soleran
Well if we had a proposed list of Titans I would have a better chance at shooting out what I think their chances would be......................

Because Wondergirl, Superboy, Captain Marvel Jr, Kid Flash, Raven, Starfire to name a few would cause TONS AND TONS of problems for S.H.I.E.L.D. if not totally owning them.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soleran
Well if we had a proposed list of Titans I would have a better chance at shooting out what I think their chances would be......................

Because Wondergirl, Superboy, Captain Marvel Jr, Kid Flash, Raven, Starfire to name a few would cause TONS AND TONS of problems for S.H.I.E.L.D. if not totally owning them.

Agreed.

Skeets
Shield should win this depends on the Titans roster.If it's Nick Fury in charge then it's gonna get ugly for the Titans.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Skeets
Shield should win this depends on the Titans roster.If it's Nick Fury in charge then it's gonna get ugly for the Titans.

Very true. Fury does not mess around. If he wants them dead bad enough, (depending on the roster) he just may get it.

K3VIL
If the Titan's team there is Superboy(Conner Kent) Fury should probably call the Avengers.

Skeets
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Very true. Fury does not mess around. If he wants them dead bad enough, (depending on the roster) he just may get it.
Fury's got the Connections unlike the current whore who's runnning Shield.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Skeets
Fury's got the Connections unlike the current whore who's runnning Shield.

Wait, eh?

Who's running Shield now? And when and in what comic series did this change take place?

Skeets
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Wait, eh?

Who's running Shield now? And when and in what comic series did this change take place?
Fury's in hiding right now.It's some chick running it for now and cap doesn't like her much...erm

Tron
If this were the animated Titans, Robin's jobber aura alone would be a curbstomp...

Validus
Originally posted by Tron
If this were the animated Titans, Robin's jobber aura alone would be a curbstomp...
I could see it being a decent fight but once Robin says "Titans, go!" it's all over for Nick and the gang.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.