UFO in NYC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
WTF?!

What the f**k? confused

Vinny Valentine
Looks Fake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXW2zStbMn0&search=UFO%20over%20new%20york

That doesn't though

Thorinn
cool.

Punkyhermy
no expression

Wow...

Morgoths_Wrath
damn UFOs, always peepin our sh*t roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheFilmProphet
UFO's are about as real as the 8 foot Yeti in my backyard. erm

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
UFO's are about as real as the 8 foot Yeti in my backyard. erm

You Can't prove that, thats an opinion.

TOH
SIGNS shock

Punkyhermy
UFO's are very real. Just not every 'evidence' pointing to that fact is tho. erm

Nazgulinthedark
It was superman! eek!

Flamboyant4Life
It looks like blimp to me.

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
It was superman! eek!
No it was a bird.

Morgoths_Wrath

Punkyhermy

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Looks Fake.

That doesn't though Read comments on that video. Sounds like it was definitely fake.

TheFilmProphet
You Can't prove that, thats an opinion.

There is more evidence proving it's falsehood than there is proving it's existence. erm

Vinny Valentine
There is more evidence proving it's falsehood than there is proving it's existence. erm

Give me some examples.

Theres no way to proove we are alone in the universe, and nothing anyone says means shit because We haven't explored Ever Galaxy now have we?

Alliance
UFO's are about as real as the 8 foot Yeti in my backyard.

YOU HAVE ONE TOO!

FG725
Give me some examples.

Theres no way to proove we are alone in the universe, and nothing anyone says means shit because We haven't explored Ever Galaxy now have we?
we haven't even made it to mars yet lol so how can we know what goes on much farther out beyond those boundaries

TheFilmProphet
Give me some examples.

Don't get so worked up my friend. smile

Perhaps not, but the majority of if not all the planets that are known by astronomers are utterly inhabitable for one. Second, just as it is possible for life to exist in other galaxies far away, it is possible Earth happens to be extremely fortunate to have received the necessary elements over billions of years to produce life in the way of organisms. Additionally, it is also possible that we are but the last living organisms with the ability to think within our given solar system; Why? Look at the moon and tell me what you see....infinite amounts of craters. Life on this planet may end at any given moment without prior warning or any means of preventing it. Even the destruction of the Earth's moon would yield the key to the destruction of all humanity and life as we know it.

Anything unusual and unrecognisable can be thought to be alien, if you present it correctly.

40 years of intensive searching for extra-terrestrial intelligence have yielded nothing: no radio signals, no credible spacecraft sightings, no close encounters of any kind.

Now...only to make by beliefs and ideas clear here: Briefly and in short, I do not believe there are other beings out there anywhere (period) with capabilites such as those we humans have inherited which are the abilities to think & reason. However, I can not honestly say that there are no living organisms in an galaxy or our universe...only that if any they do exist then they are likely small non-thinking creatures such as fish-like organisms.

Since it is perhaps one of the most common human characteristics and traits to question, inquire, imagine, etc., to perceive that there are "aliens" is perfectly natural of homosapiens.

Bloigen
Both of the videos are fake. erm

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by Alliance
YOU HAVE ONE TOO!

We adopted him, sad

eggmayo
Looks Fake.

That doesn't though

roll eyes (sarcastic)

As the comments say, that WAS an advert for the Sci-Fi channel, although I thought it was Uk only, about 6 years back.

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by eggmayo
roll eyes (sarcastic)

As the comments say, that WAS an advert for the Sci-Fi channel, although I thought it was Uk only, about 6 years back.

laughing out loud

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
WTF?!

What the f**k? confused

was that the Dakota Building showing the first few seconds?

and why did the cinematographer only zoom in at the end?

or to put it into other words..i've seen better..

RogerRamjet
UFO's are very real. Just not every 'evidence' pointing to that fact is tho. erm

oh yeah? then why the f'uck are they always swingin' by on the North and South American continent?

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by eggmayo
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I Said It doesn't look fake no expression

Idon't care what if it is or not, but it doesn't LOOK Fake.

Drunken Jesus
I Said It doesn't look fake no expression

Idon't care what if it is or not, but it doesn't LOOK Fake. Happy now?

you bastard.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Drunken Jesus
Happy now?

you bastard.

Yes big grin

Dusty
Blimp.

Flamboyant4Life
Don't get so worked up my friend. smile

Perhaps not, but the majority of if not all the planets that are known by astronomers are utterly inhabitable for one. Second, just as it is possible for life to exist in other galaxies far away, it is possible Earth happens to be extremely fortunate to have received the necessary elements over billions of years to produce life in the way of organisms. Additionally, it is also possible that we are but the last living organisms with the ability to think within our given solar system; Why? Look at the moon and tell me what you see....infinite amounts of craters. Life on this planet may end at any given moment without prior warning or any means of preventing it. Even the destruction of the Earth's moon would yield the key to the destruction of all humanity and life as we know it.

Anything unusual and unrecognisable can be thought to be alien, if you present it correctly.

40 years of intensive searching for extra-terrestrial intelligence have yielded nothing: no radio signals, no credible spacecraft sightings, no close encounters of any kind.

Now...only to make by beliefs and ideas clear here: Briefly and in short, I do not believe there are other beings out there anywhere (period) with capabilites such as those we humans have inherited which are the abilities to think & reason. However, I can not honestly say that there are no living organisms in an galaxy or our universe...only that if any they do exist then they are likely small non-thinking creatures such as fish-like organisms.

Since it is perhaps one of the most common human characteristics and traits to question, inquire, imagine, etc., to perceive that there are "aliens" is perfectly natural of homosapiens.

I disagree. There are billions of stars in our galaxy alone. Most undiscovered. I have read somewhere that if our solar system was the size of a teacup, then our galaxy would be the size of North America. Not to mention the billions upon billions upon trillions of other galaxies out there. Sure, intelligent life such as us may be rare. But I highly doubt we are the only ones. Forty years of sending out radio signals doesn't mean shit compared to the billions of years old our universe is.

Cpt.Morgan
in my opinion UFO are real, just because you havent seen one dosnt mean they arnt real, i also think that half off it is the us government with experaments. i also think yeti is real too XD

Alpha Centauri
I saw a U.F.O tonight.

-AC

Cpt.Morgan
Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
I disagree. There are billions of stars in our galaxy alone. Most undiscovered. I have read somewhere that if our solar system was the size of a teacup, then our galaxy would be the size of North America. Not to mention the billions upon billions upon trillions of other galaxies out there. Sure, intelligent life such as us may be rare. But I highly doubt we are the only ones. Forty years of sending out radio signals doesn't mean shit compared to the billions of years old our universe is. right onnotworthy

Cpt.Morgan
i have seen one also. it came over us when we where waching falling stars and then it shot away came back made some shape in the sky( meaning it moved in the shape of somthing) relay fast and shot off.

TheFilmProphet
I disagree. There are billions of stars in our galaxy alone. Most undiscovered. I have read somewhere that if our solar system was the size of a teacup, then our galaxy would be the size of North America. Not to mention the billions upon billions upon trillions of other galaxies out there. Sure, intelligent life such as us may be rare. But I highly doubt we are the only ones. Forty years of sending out radio signals doesn't mean shit compared to the billions of years old our universe is.

I'm going to remain side to side with my words, I do not believe there are other beings such as ourselves elsewhere. Think about EVERYTHING, every little trivial detail that led to our existance......

One can argue that space is so infinitely expansive...rightly so, but once again consider each variable that led to the human form of today. The likelihood of such a process of rare events occuring on other planets...are unlikely.

Cpt.Morgan
I'm going to remain side to side with my words, I do not believe there are other beings such as ourselves elsewhere. Think about EVERYTHING, every little trivial detail that led to our existance......

One can argue that space is so infinitely expansive...rightly so, but once again consider each variable that led to the human form of today. The likelihood of such a process of rare events occuring on other planets...are unlikely. i disagree, with how many billions of worlds are out there ther sint only going to be 1. us. its not posable like mars, they say it may ahve had life on it at 1 point of time, and no one ever said that they where like us.

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by Cpt.Morgan
i disagree, with how many billions of worlds are out there ther sint only going to be 1. us. its not posable like mars, they say it may ahve had life on it at 1 point of time, and no one ever said that they where like us.

I'm not disputing life on other planets, only lifeforms similar to our own, meaning us. smile

natashia
who adoped who and can i be adopted???

Cpt.Morgan
but how do u know that those "UFOs" are not us? it could be us from the future?

Cpt.Morgan
Originally posted by natashia
who adoped who and can i be adopted??? ill adoped u roll eyes (sarcastic)

MadMel
i agree...i believe there is alien life out there....intelligent or not, its out there..

Jacob_Luver
woah...

MadMel
lol

TheFilmProphet
who adoped who and can i be adopted???

I've already adopted you, Happy Dance

ill adoped u roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hands off, pirate

MadMel
"arm the cannons, gents" pirate2

Cpt.Morgan
cannons already armed and ready

MadMel
"now fire apon the non-believing dogs.."

natashia
I've already adopted you, Happy Dance

Hands off, pirate

if youve already adopted me what am i to you

aren't jealous are we?

RedAlertv2
I think "UFOs" are peoples attempt to prove there are intelligent life forms out there. Although I personally believe that there probably are sentient beings elsewhere in the universe, I dont think there is anything legit about UFO sightings.

TheFilmProphet
if youve already adopted me what am i to you

aren't jealous are we?

No no, I adopted you as my lover. big grin

Maybe...a girl as pretty as you gives me reason although no one else is a gifted poet like me smokin'

natashia
its so cute

i believe there is intellengent life out there. to think that we are the only ones in the universe is concieted.

Cpt.Morgan
its to easy to make a Fake UFO erm not to hard

TheFilmProphet
but how do u know that those "UFOs" are not us? it could be us from the future?

I don't believe UFO's have ever actually existed, but by definition I believe they have even if they were created by us.

Time travel however, is another story.

its so cute

i believe there is intellengent life out there. to think that we are the only ones in the universe is concieted.

Well I'm a conceited person, stick out tongue

Cpt.Morgan
I don't believe UFO's have ever actually existed, but by definition I believe they have even if they were created by us.

Time travel however, is another story.

Well I'm a conceited person, stick out tongue yea but still it could be us waching the past, looking for what hapend to the world

TheFilmProphet
yea but still it could be us waching the past, looking for what hapend to the world

I believe that if such a technology exists in the future we would have developed means of observing without physically making a presence.

Cpt.Morgan
I believe that if such a technology exists in the future we would have developed means of observing without physically making a presence. hmm yes true but what if we whanted a closer look?

TheFilmProphet
hmm yes true but what if we whanted a closer look?

Then an advanced camera of some sort could be sent rather than an actual bulking space craft.

Cpt.Morgan
but what if the clouds are in the way

TheFilmProphet
laughing out loud

They would utilize precise pin point coordinates and data records to bypass such obstacles.

Cpt.Morgan
hmm what if they where near sited?

TheFilmProphet
Now your just being ridiculous, stick out tongue

Cpt.Morgan
lol well what if they whant us to know that ther is somthing els out there but they dont whana give there self away all at one time

TheFilmProphet
Doing so would alter the time continuum, so I doubt it.

Cpt.Morgan
hmm welll lets see... maybeeeeee they are remote controle toys that the kids are using to play with

TheFilmProphet
You have a vivid imagination cap, laughing out loud

You should write a kid's science fiction book stick out tongue

Cpt.Morgan
lol well they could be right? "mom i crashed my ship into earth agine.. can i get another one?"

"billy thsi is the 3rd time this year u need to stop doing that. for now on make ur own."

thus explaining the crapy look of UFOs

TheFilmProphet
lol well they could be right? "mom i crashed my ship into earth agine.. can i get another one?"

"billy thsi is the 3rd time this year u need to stop doing that. for now on make ur own."

thus explaining the crapy look of UFOs

laughing out loud

Defective flying toys from the future WalMart that enter gaps in time, told you-you should write a book. stick out tongue

Cpt.Morgan
rofl me write a book the worlds shortest book probly

TheFilmProphet
But kids everywhere (and Mist) would love it! laughing out loud

Cpt.Morgan
But kids everywhere (and Mist) would love it! laughing out loud laughing hmmmm ill think about it lol

TheFilmProphet
http://www.myimghost.com/getimg/alien.jpg

Lance looking through KMC (obtained by Prophet through CIA)

stick out tongue

Cpt.Morgan
now they know that i kno about them so they are gana pick my up in a toy spaceshi and take me to there camander and try to figure out how a dumb a** figerd them out

TheFilmProphet
now they know that i kno about them so they are gana pick my up in a toy spaceshi and take me to there camander and try to figure out how a dumb a** figerd them out

So you'll be on the back of my milk carton by tomorrow then... sad

Cpt.Morgan
yea probly

TheFilmProphet
laughing out loud

*Victim presumed kidnapped by unknown suspects from the future, no not Arnold Schwarzenegger*

Cpt.Morgan
laughing

TheFilmProphet
Don't worry I promise I'll be very worried and sad.....

Till I find something good on TV stick out tongue

Cpt.Morgan
lol

Cpt.Morgan
i will get revinge

Itzak
http://www.myimghost.com/getimg/alien.jpg

Lance looking through KMC (obtained by Prophet through CIA)

stick out tongue

laughing

Wait... what's going on here? confused

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by Itzak
laughing

Wait... what's going on here? confused

laughing out loud

*Slaps on MIB suit and erases Itzak's memory*

You were just coloring in your coloring book. no expression

i will get revinge

http://premium1.uploadit.org/ryften/funnypics/pirate_kitten_01.jpg

Dusty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIwPlKZXerI&feature=Discussed&page=1&t=t&f=b

Mr Parker

exactly.I agree with Vinny. the first photo you posted looks fake Punky but not the one he posted.Yeah their definetely real.there have been too many reliable people that have come forward like air force officers and air traffic controllers who have come forward telling how they saw ufo's and several cases where after mentioning it to their superiours,got fired from their jobs.so they are for real alright.Then there is the roswell case that was covered up by the miliatary as well.

Sora The Brave
The other intelligent life is mad at us for sending probes to their worlds, so they're sending probes to our world.

no expression

FG725
Originally posted by Dusty
lol

Sora The Brave
Originally posted by Dusty

I hate Sanyo

no expression

lord xyz
UFO? That's nothing, I heard and felt this breathing tree! shock It was scary. cry It was only exhaling though. confused

natashia
i will get revinge

hahaha revenge you mean?

Flamboyant4Life

One can argue that space is so infinitely expansive...rightly so, but once again consider each variable that led to the human form of today. The likelihood of such a process of rare events occuring on other planets...are unlikely.

Well, I think that with the number of planets out there it is very likely that it has happened. Maybe whatever is/was/will be out there isn't exactly like us or isn't even carbon based. But I believe somewhere in the millions of billions of trillions of quadrillions of quintillions of sextillions of septillions of octillions of galaxies out there........we are not the only intelligence in the entire universe. You know what? There was a thread about this somewhere. Why not take it to there?

natashia
i agree ther has to be more than us out there.
we are not just an accident of space. one can see than when they look at the complicated desines of life, how everything on this earth fits togeather for our survival and how we are able just to create.

if there are other intellegent as us or more they are smart enough not to come near us as sinful as we are. and they probably have their own planets stars and galaxies to sustain their lives as well. everything they need. they don't need us
and since there is no mention of them in the bible i figure that they didn't mess up like adam and eve did. they would be perfect with their own destines god has given them. our sin hurts god and all intellegent lifeforms would be like him in their thinking (those not screwed up) so sin would hurt them. why would they want to be around such pain as ours.
im not saying ous is a totalty terrible existance just not the prime conditions that they should be.

Bloigen
Originally posted by lord xyz
UFO? That's nothing, I heard and felt this breathing tree! shock It was scary. cry It was only exhaling though. confused

laughing

natashia
Originally posted by Mr Parker
exactly.I agree with Vinny. the first photo you posted looks fake Punky but not the one he posted.Yeah their definetely real.there have been too many reliable people that have come forward like air force officers and air traffic controllers who have come forward telling how they saw ufo's and several cases where after mentioning it to their superiours,got fired from their jobs.so they are for real alright.Then there is the roswell case that was covered up by the miliatary as well.
hi i havent talked to you in a long time
its me rogue!!

remember?? eek!

Jigsaw13
I don't believe in UFO's -_-

natashia
i don't believe there are actual ufos out there
if there are other s in this universe they know enough to leave well enough alone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.