predator vs doc octopus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brute predator
predator is a blooded hunter has all his standard weapons

Brute predator
predator pwns

Darth Martin
Are Doc Ock's arms adamantium?

Brute predator
yeah if that is what u want

Darth Martin
It is not what I want it is what you want. If he gets them then Ock wins.

Black Adam
how's it been bracken?

Brute predator
Originally posted by Darth Martin
It is not what I want it is what you want. If he gets them then Ock wins. okay need to get used to makin threads he has his adamtum. pred just blow up and run oh yea fight takes place in new york at night on the streets. in a warehouse. its very dark too

Brute predator
im not using no advantages not tryin to cheat.pred wins

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Brute predator
okay need to get used to makin threads he has his adamtum. pred just blow up and run oh yea fight takes place in new york at night on the streets. in a warehouse. its very dark too

No prob. Ock will win. He can block the plasma with his tentacles.

braz
i think Pred could hit Doc with the plasma caster.. and the bolts from it would most likely burn through the tentacles IMO, even if they are adamantium. and if that doesnt work, predator can use the smart disk

Jyppe
Predator's plasma sure isn't burning through adamantium, but it would rise it's temperature. Still the Predator wins, he's too fast, invisible, armed with close and ranged weapons. bit Over kill IMO as Ock isn't the fastest one.

You need to give up on these Predator threads or to give him opponents on his level.

endgame
The Govenor of California took out the predator, give Doc Oc a little respect. He may still lose in the long run, but he wont be pawned for sure.

Jyppe
That was a movie Predator, Comic Predators are way different. I can see Predator cloaking running around a while and then sniping/blasting Ock's head off. He's not physhically very fit is he? His reaction time isn't very great. Am I missing something?

Did he have a forcefield or was it his "daughter"?

golem370
http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Doctor_Octopus_%28Otto_Octavius%29

Darth Martin
Why does everyone keep bringing up that Arnold and Danny killed a pred so the person they are facing beats them. It's not like they are going to kill them off. Besides like Jyppe keeps bringing up these are Comic Versus Forums so we use the comic oneas unless someone expresses movie pred.

braz
^yea, and the movie preds weren't even bloodlusted. they were simply playing with their prey and got a little too cocky and ended up losing the fight. the pred off the first movie couldve whiped all of those marines out with the plasma caster at any given time. thats not honorable though.

Darth Martin
cosinged

Doc Ock
If Danny Glover can take down a Predator, then Doc Ock can do it in his sleep.

rotiart
Doc Oc's regular enemy is spiderman. Spidey >>> any marine or alien.
Adamantium is virtually imperious to harm. Even for example, wolverines claws, which have been shown to cut hulk, thing, couldn't cut cybers adamantium skin.

Doc octs arms have regularly been shown to have spidey level agile and quickness. and toss things like cars, and rip the same in half. The only thing pred has to help him is the fact that he can camoflage.

In a straight up fight predator dies easy.

JohnnyDo3
predator will win u dont send a geeky villain to kill predator u need a bad ass character to do that

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Doc Ock
If Danny Glover can take down a Predator, then Doc Ock can do it in his sleep. no expression

rotiart
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
predator will win u dont send a geeky villain to kill predator u need a bad ass character to do that

Dr. Octopus is definitely a badass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.