Superman movie curse?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Do you believe that there is a curse?

TheFilmProphet
No, but any time an unfortunate event happens to someone closely related to any Superman media (primarily films) it is commonly attributed to such a cause. Nearly identical cases were that of mummies or King Tut where the primary archaeologist suffered death by sickness about six months later only to be discovered it was in no way related to any excavations or diggings that had taken place.

NoFate007
Exactly. It's all overhyped coincidence. Brandon Routh will die like 70 years from now and people will be like "omg Superman curse wwaaaah!!"

TheFilmProphet
laughing

It's exceedingly true, no matter what the cause or how many years later...it was the curse that them in according to the media and a substantial portion of the public eye.

Xman Unleashed
Yeah I heard Tom Welling the Smallville Clark Kent, Didnt want to be Superman because he would have to wear the suit and therefore the curse would kill him, or some rubbish like that, Still if Routh dies in the next 20 years it will be the curse for sure.

redcaped
Stop intimidating. He's a young man and has nothing to do to whatever people talk or believe. No one but the devil can do such atrocity, not people or curse that is led to believe. Besides, he's not even an official movie star. He did it for us to enjoy Superman and this is how we pay him? Know something? Getting paid with millions is not enough sometimes when you expose your image if you ask me. There are all kind of people out there. He plays the formidable and I play redcaped. Almost the same thing. Who is Superman & Who is redcaped? The same...but what he does today or I do today has nothing to do with either character. Everyone does a thing they admire. He knows he's S the greatest and so he's a little proud...not just business. And I'm also a little proud to have chosen my username. As a matter of fact...I have 3 idols with a red cape. But that was only his chance and to me he's the perfect S I could ever have in my collection. Anyone could be reading this, so I am as explicit as possible. I should also be on the hot list if you ask me. Plus, I have seen Lucifer before.

MattDay
well thank goodness god, jesus and the devil dont exist because the world would be like the movies, getting attacked by weird creatures angels flying around, and bearded men "claiming" to have parted the sea

redcaped
Oh, should I post this in religion but S is not religion...weird isn't it?

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by MattDay
well thank goodness god, jesus and the devil dont exist because the world would be like the movies, getting attacked by weird creatures angels flying around, and bearded men "claiming" to have parted the sea

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.