Hypothetically which would win in a war?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xman Unleashed
America and Japan VS North Korea & China?

Who do you think would win, If they didn t resort to nuclear warfare?

I believe America isnt as powerful as it used to be and it would have to finish up its missions in Afganistan and Iraq first, also recruitments of soldiers are apparently down in the US,Therefore I beleive Korea or China would have the edge maybe. Then again America is a super power and are pretty much undefeated so I remain undecided.

What do you think?

Alliance
I think your alliances are incomplete.

Xman Unleashed
I believe they are ,however most people know with which countries thier own is alligned with, America and Japan and England, Australia etc etc

Alliance
North Korea is a joke. A Russo-CHinese alliance is not.

xmarksthespot
Japan doesn't have an official standing army.

Jim Reaper
The ''war machine" wins.

Imperial_Samura
Ultimately such a scenario would come down to the US and China. Japan does not really have an army due to laws they and others passed following WWII (though recently there have been though put into expanding their forces for the purpose of peace keeping and regional security) and Korea, while have a huge army, is poorly equipped.

Now I don't really see the US or China defeating the other in a convincing manner - The Chinese lack the transport capabilities (and the resources to protect transports) to efficiently invade the US, while the US lacks the numbers to successfully subjugate the Chinese nation (beyond just bombing them.) So it would be a messy bout that no one would really win that would have a negative effect on the global market (especially as many western nations are increasingly shifting manufacturing to China for cheap labor.)

KidRock
US has the technology. China may have a billion soldiers but it only take s 1 bomb to take out thousands of em.

PVS
im trying real hard to imagine china going to war against its greatest cash cow and vice versa...and its just not happening. so i have no answer.

Alpha Centauri
Chuck Norris would win.

-AC

§cimitar
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Chuck Norris would win.

-AC

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Chuck Norris would win.

-AC

A manbeard representing the hopes and dreams of a nation.

Yes... shame it didn't quite work out in Vietnam. Or with terrorists in Iraq or Afghanistan. Remembering as well Chinese Anti-aircraft capabilities are far more impresive then any of those nations.

C-Dic
..but Jack Bauer would put a stop to it before anything really catastrophic happened.

§cimitar
Originally posted by C-Dic
..but Jack Bauer would put a stop to it before anything really catastrophic happened. lol

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Japan doesn't have an official standing army.

They have a defense army, but not a real army.

tabby999
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Yes... shame it didn't quite work out in Vietnam. Or with terrorists in Iraq or Afghanistan. Remembering as well Chinese Anti-aircraft capabilities are far more impresive then any of those nations.

indeed, america would win a "technical" war, but as far as pure man power, China would romp it in. but as its been said, why would china want to take on a country thats pouring jobs into its economy. it'd be stupid of them to do it when they can make a ton of money taking americans (and most of the western countrys) jobs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.