Predator/Master Chief vs 100 SOCOM Navy SEALs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Warrior Predator w/: medicomp, cloak, medium-heavy armor, bio-helmet with all visions and neuro scan which is able to basically read peoples minds or detect fear in them.
Weapons: shoulder cannon, smart disk, combi-stick, speargun and wristblades

the Chief has the assault rifle with 10 extra clips and the M90 8 gauge shotgun with 36 extra shells. and the suit off the second HALO.

vs

100 of the most elite warriors on the planet, and yes, these ARE real life SEALs. no comic crap.
armed with: anything from M4's to an M16, M249 SAW, M60, Colt .45's, 9mm's, frag grenades etc. etc.

who wins??

SpadeKing
chief and pred
and illegal match, pred didn't originate from a game, neither did hte 100 navy seals

Blaxican Hydra
Chief goes down first, than Predator kills like, a bunch of em.

braz
Originally posted by SpadeKing
chief and pred
and illegal match, pred didn't originate from a game, neither did hte 100 navy seals

yea i think they would win too, but these are SEALs off of the SOCOM video game which is where they DID originate, even though they are real. and the Predators got lots of video games. for PC, PS2 etc.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by braz
yea i think they would win too, but these are SEALs off of the SOCOM video game which is where they DID originate, even though they are real. and the Predators got lots of video games. for PC, PS2 etc.

no they originated from real life and they had a bunch of seals movies before the game

FG725
*ahem* squids are people soccom stands for special operations commands or SOC both mean the same thing therefore they did not originate from games nor did the predator

FG725
Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
Chief goes down first, than Predator kills like, a bunch of em.
would chief kill some of his own men?

braz
Originally posted by FG725
would chief kill some of his own men?

these arent the chiefs men, Spartan 117 was sent back in time from around 2500 or w/e HALO is to fight modern-day Navy SEALs with the predator. and it was Marines that were the chiefs men, not SEALs.

Blaxican Hydra
Yeah Spartans actually basicly are SEALS.

SpadeKing
Yeah Spartans actually basicly are SEALS.

no expression

FG725
these arent the chiefs men, Spartan 117 was sent back in time from around 2500 or w/e HALO is to fight modern-day Navy SEALs with the predator. and it was Marines that were the chiefs men, not SEALs.
why would he do that not only does that make sense....well it just doesnt make sense. He's going back other seals what would be going through his head "Hmm maybe I'll go kill some seals in the past so that I can warp the future! So maybe we won't have the tech we have today, Spartan program will never be started! Wow this was a great idea" Chief has a brain he wouldn't do that

braz
why would he do that not only does that make sense....well it just doesnt make sense. He's going back other seals what would be going through his head "Hmm maybe I'll go kill some seals in the past so that I can warp the future! So maybe we won't have the tech we have today, Spartan program will never be started! Wow this was a great idea" Chief has a brain he wouldn't do that

it doesnt have to make sense. its just a test. just look at it that way, and keep it simple and try to imagine if this somehow really got set up to where the chief had to fight for his life against SEALs w/ the Yaujta.

FG725
obviously chief wins he could take this alone as long as it's not all at once he needs enough ammo and predator can set of the bomb if all goes wrong so it would be a tie there is no way for seal to win erm

Blaxican Hydra
no expression

I meant that they're the SEALS of their time. And by that I meant like, specialy trained, special situation soldiers.

braz
obviously chief wins he could take this alone as long as it's not all at once he needs enough ammo and predator can set of the bomb if all goes wrong so it would be a tie there is no way for seal to win erm

i think the Chief could take out the majority of the SEALs with relative ease. maybe around 60-70 of them while the Pred stays in stealth mode with the cloak and finishes the rest off. the reason i say that is because the Chiefs suit IS bullet/shrapnel proof and human weapons dont do anything to it if i remember correctly. the only reason it does on multi is for the sake of mulitplayer and having that option.

Chief/Pred 8/10

SpadeKing
I meant that they're the SEALS of their time. And by that I meant like, specialy trained, special situation soldiers.

braz
lol

Blaxican Hydra
Nah, I don't think MC can beat all 200 elite units by himself at the same time.

MC goes down first, after he kills at least 15-25 SEALS. Than the Pred manages to kill at least 20-30 men before they actually get wse and use Thermal vision, then the preds f*cked.

braz
Nah, I don't think MC can beat all 200 elite units by himself at the same time.

MC goes down first, after he kills at least 15-25 SEALS. Than the Pred manages to kill at least 20-30 men before they actually get wse and use Thermal vision, then the preds f*cked.

yea. i agree about the predator, the SEALs would either start paying attention to where all the shots are coming from and once they realize its up in the trees, theyd look for a slight shimmer with the cloak and blast at it, or go back to base and get thermal vision. either way like u said i think the pred would still take out maybe 30 of them if hes lucky. but the Chief would do much more damage IMO. i think he could take about 50-60 SEALs with his training, skills, strength, stamina etc. by setting up traps for the SEALs to get started , and then snipe a few and then just go on a rampage and spray all the SEALs with his assault rifle while hidden then come out and kill a good majority of them until his shield is lowered and gets hit too many times in the black areas of the suit which i believe is like rubber for just insulation, and then dies. idunno, its a close call i think

SaTsuJiN
lol.. overpowered sci fi beings from the distant future, fighting against primative (from their point of view) war strategies and technology...

I think we know how this fight ends... lol

braz
oh yea i forgot to add too, the pred has his self-destruct device. big grin yea the pred n chief take it.

SpadeKing
oh yea i forgot to add too, the pred has his self-destruct device. big grin yea the pred n chief take it.

so does chief lol
the Seals are nothing compared to the chief, he can just leave his suit activate a nuke, and the pred will call a ship to evac them and then he will be anally prob no expression

braz
the chief has a self-destruct device too? confused

SpadeKing
the chief has a self-destruct device too? confused

all spartans do, and he's actually fast enough to dodge the bullets, the bullets actually come in almost slow motion to him like the matrix lol

braz
hehehe. thats awesome. yea i think the chief and the ol yaujta take the W on this one.

Blaxican Hydra
Iono.

Chief can barely survive walking into a room filled with thirity grunts by himself. Taking down military units who similar training, especially when outnumbered 100/1 might be too much for him. Then again though, I didn't realize he was allied with the Pred, in that case then they stand a good chance.

SpadeKing
Iono.

Chief can barely survive walking into a room filled with thirity grunts by himself. Taking down military units who similar training, especially when outnumbered 100/1 might be too much for him. Then again though, I didn't realize he was allied with the Pred, in that case then they stand a good chance.

yes he can no expression he can survive a room full of ten thousand flood forms of all kinds, so i seriously doubt the grunts scare him.

Blaxican Hydra
Yeah thats funny ,seeing as you dont even have to aim at the flood. Hell , I beat em on legandary by pointing at the ground with my MA5B and just shooting wildly. Also consider the fact that you dont even have to HIT a flood spore for it to die, just shoot near it and the spark of the bullet hittting the floor will pop it.

It's a tad bit differant killing a hundred fully trained, dead eye marksman who have been trained with the same shooting techniques, as well as the same general firefighting skills as you.

No, MC will die in probably only a few minutes if he openly fights them, he can only win by guerrila warfare.

SpadeKing
of all kinds

you cant read very well can you?
he was in a room of ten thousand flood infetions and while killing them combat forms conitinoulsy jumped down during the fight, and I'm sure that just 10 forms can kill the entire Seals, think about like 50 combat forms, 20 carriers, and 10,000 infections

braz
Iono.

30 grunts is nothing to me when im playing HALO.

SpadeKing
lol I know matter of fact one hundred grunts even two SEALS have a chance of winning

Blaxican Hydra
1. You obviously over exxagerate MC's abilites compared to a navy SEAL.

2. 10, 000 infection forms, were did you get this information from? You keep an individual score of each kill? lol. And it wouldn't even matter, they aren't all firing high concentration explosive bullets at you, and the ones who are aren't crack shot elitely trained soldiers.

3. I can obviously read, or else would I wouldn't be replying to that insult in the first place. So pleae, leep your dumbass insults out of the debate.

SpadeKing
1.you haven't noticed how they aren't really that good
2. read the second book matter of fact there was millions of the forms, and multiple combat and carrier forms attack him while he was dealing with the millions
3.i said very well, obviously I know you can read cause you replied, and replying to what insult in the first place? as I said you must can't read very well then.

Blaxican Hydra
1. Navy SEALS are the most elite trained infantry special forces untis in the world, besides a few others, blowing them off as "not that good" is a completely unfounded and biased statement.

2. The book does not clearly state that he was attacked by "millions" of them at once that I am aware of, if so please state the page number and paragraph if possible.

3. Saying I don't read very well is an insult especially considering that I'm the 2nd best reader in my honers english class, and you have no buisness saying I can't read well just because I replied to your statement differantly than you anticipated.

SpadeKing
1.actually the rangers are the best

2. I will as soon as i feel like even looking for the book

3.that doesn't mean nothing I'm smarter than all of the ppl in the english Honors at our school

Blaxican Hydra

3.that doesn't mean nothing I'm smarter than all of the ppl in the english Honors at our school

1. Notice how I said "besides a few others." Hm...looks like someone may have trouble reading...

2. Translation: That was actually just some more unfounded bullsh*t that I spouted otu of my @$$ due to my fetish for the Master Chief.

3. Really? It doesn't show.

Burning thought
Navy seals kill chief after a while of fighting but they cannot see or fight pred and he takes them down one by one until theres one left who just happens to be Arnold who sets up some traps that imobalise pred and then the pred starts his special self-destruct device and arnold starts running and figuires theres no water anywhere to jump into and then he gets blasted into dust

eggmayo

confused I dread to think what their grammar is like.

SpadeKing
1. Notice how I said "besides a few others." Hm...looks like someone may have trouble reading...

2. Translation: That was actually just some more unfounded bullsh*t that I spouted otu of my @$$ due to my fetish for the Master Chief.

3. Really? It doesn't show.

1. the way you worded it made it sound like, besides a few others blowing them off as not that good.

2 no expression w/e and I lost the book

3.doesn't show that you're the 2nd smartest either anyway its the internet soo, ! c@n t@1k h0w3v3r I wants

Originally posted by Burning thought
Navy seals kill chief after a while of fighting but they cannot see or fight pred and he takes them down one by one until theres one left who just happens to be Arnold who sets up some traps that imobalise pred and then the pred starts his special self-destruct device and arnold starts running and figuires theres no water anywhere to jump into and then he gets blasted into dust

WTF lol but the black guy that killed him doesn't get credit? mad

Originally posted by eggmayo
confused I dread to think what their grammar is like.

internet no expression $50 says he actually had low classes and he will lie about not having them cause ppl will beleive him cause its the internet and we can't really find out.

braz

i actually believe SEALs are more advanced and much more powerful individually. i mean, yea the rangers are good too because theyre special ops too, but the way they operate is in more of a 'teamwork' fashion rather where a single Navy SEAL can basically be considered as a one-man army. believe me, ive heard stories of NAVY SEALs where only 10 of them took out 600 men at once, of course by using stealth at first, but still. thats crazy. but despite their feats, i believe a Predator and the MC could take out 100 of them. MC is the equivalent of the perfect supersoldier. Combat and Strategy evolved. he is on a much different level than these guys are operating at. hes half a millenium ahead of his time, literally. and the Preds(warriors), thats all they live for is the hunt and theyre hundreds of years old and have thus had hundreds of years of experience with thousands of successful hunts, with much more advanced technology, and theres also a good chance that theyre even more intelligent than us as well.
Predator and Master Chief 8/10.

Burning thought
i dont see much in the way of Chief surviving, one frag grenade can kill him, his shield is weak and his armour is not too protective, but in the end its his speed that means anything but he cannot dodge one hundred guns, it all depends on the SEAL's formation and postion and range, if they have M16 with grenade launchers then Chief is dead, at least one grenade will hit him

Predator wouldnt be beaten basically because they cannot see him, unless a few get lucky and blow him to pieces but its rare, but i suppose one of em will self destruct (if chief does have it) and kill everything at once

Blaxican Hydra
"self-destructing" themselevs will not work because they die first, hence they lose. So the "if they lose the just blow themselevs up" bit is actually rather stupid.

And, as you just said, I doubt that MC can dodge 100 guns that are being used by people who can shoot as accurate as he can. Anf MC is NOT bulltet-proof. You can get killed by a flood form with a shotgun, hell even a pistol.

braz
Originally posted by Burning thought
i dont see much in the way of Chief surviving, one frag grenade can kill him, his shield is weak and his armour is not too protective, but in the end its his speed that means anything but he cannot dodge one hundred guns, it all depends on the SEAL's formation and postion and range, if they have M16 with grenade launchers then Chief is dead, at least one grenade will hit him

Predator wouldnt be beaten basically because they cannot see him, unless a few get lucky and blow him to pieces but its rare, but i suppose one of em will self destruct (if chief does have it) and kill everything at once

do u not listen?? human weapons and conventional warfare have no effect on the chiefs suit.(except for the black parts) and thats still protected by his shield in the suit. and the chief doesn have to self-destruct, the pred can just do it while hes cloaked by simply activating the detanator on his arm, and dropping it on the ground where the SEALs are and run like HELL. i mean, arnie was able to outrun the blast, so a pred could do it easily. and then whoever survived the blast which probably wont be too much will be defeated by MC and the Pred.

braz

Anf MC is NOT bulltet-proof. You can get killed by a flood form with a shotgun, hell even a pistol.

thats what ive heard from people, that the human weapons do nothing to the suit, except for when u hit the small black parts

Blaxican Hydra
thats what ive heard from people, that the human weapons do nothing to the suit, except for when u hit the small black parts

No...when you get shot by the flood with ANY human weapon it does damage.

Burning thought
indeed, all sorts of weapons damage him, basically anything and his shield is weak as shit, a monkey could smash through his shield with a bananna Happy Dance , but anyway back to the real world Chief dies while the Pred easily wins end off

then again theres nothing saying he will definatley outrun the blast, i doubt he would depending on the range and what the terrain is, the only reason arnold survived was because of the water, explosions do not touch under water

braz
^r yall sure? cuz ive heard that human weapons(bullets) have no effect on the suit like in the books, but not in the games, and the books make chief seem more powerful than he really is. but if they do hurt him and thats true, and yall are for certain, then yea, the Chief gets killed. pretty easily, i mean, im sure he'll take 15-20 of em but he aint lastin through a good majority of em like i said. the Pred kills em though with the bomb.

SpadeKing
i actually believe SEALs are more advanced and much more powerful individually. i mean, yea the rangers are good too because theyre special ops too, but the way they operate is in more of a 'teamwork' fashion rather where a single Navy SEAL can basically be considered as a one-man army. believe me, ive heard stories of NAVY SEALs where only 10 of them took out 600 men at once, of course by using stealth at first, but still. thats crazy. but despite their feats, i believe a Predator and the MC could take out 100 of them. MC is the equivalent of the perfect supersoldier. Combat and Strategy evolved. he is on a much different level than these guys are operating at. hes half a millenium ahead of his time, literally. and the Preds(warriors), thats all they live for is the hunt and theyre hundreds of years old and have thus had hundreds of years of experience with thousands of successful hunts, with much more advanced technology, and theres also a good chance that theyre even more intelligent than us as well.
Predator and Master Chief 8/10.

He's like the future perfect soldier,
well yea SEALS are better indivual fighters, but in teamwork the rangers are the best

SpadeKing
^r yall sure? cuz ive heard that human weapons(bullets) have no effect on the suit like in the books, but not in the games, and the books make chief seem more powerful than he really is. but if they do hurt him and thats true, and yall are for certain, then yea, the Chief gets killed. pretty easily, i mean, im sure he'll take 15-20 of em but he aint lastin through a good majority of em like i said. the Pred kills em though with the bomb.

no the games make him seem weaker no expression if he was in the game like he is in the books there would basically be no point in playing the game if you can dodge bullets, punch your enemies to death and punch your way through walls, and etc.

Blaxican Hydra
Um..their ARE games were you can dodge bullets, punch through walls, and all that crap, and theure pretty fun.

Also, that is just another direct contradicitons of the books. He's not bullet proof at all.

Another conradiction is why the Spartans can survive falling from several thousand miles and survive in the books, yet you die if you fall off a cliff or anything above 100 feet in the game.

And Spade ebfore you rush to your game mechanics I've seen plenty of games were you fall from great heights and still surive. Such as Metroid for example wink

SpadeKing
I know but, where is the fun when no one in the game has a chance of killing you?

Blaxican Hydra
Um...you can still die even if your able to dodge bullets? Ever play Max Payne?

SpadeKing
Um...you can still die even if your able to dodge bullets? Ever play Max Payne?

he has a time limit the chief doesn't he runs like atleast 130 KPH with the suit

Blaxican Hydra
130 MOH? Sounds like an exxageration. No, just cause he can run a half kilometer in 17 seconds doesn't mean he can run THAT fast.

I doubt he could outrun a cammaro.

SpadeKing
he ran 55KPH without the suit and he was still improving from the augementations and the suit doubles speed

Blaxican Hydra
You said that he runs 130 w/o the suitm now your saying he runs 55? Your slipping up man...

SpadeKing
You said that he runs 130 w/o the suitm now your saying he runs 55? Your slipping up man...

read carefully he ran 55KPH without the suit after they had the special augementations and the chief said they will improve cause there bodies was not fully adapted as in there speed would also increase, (and they were fast enough already to just sidestep from machineguns) and then after adding the suit it double's their speed, but I'm not sure of there exact speed cause they weren't clocked after improvement so I took a wild guess at 130

Lana
This thread is against the rules.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.