Wow!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whosurdaddy525
I cant believe i just wasted 9.50 to see this piece of crap. how can anybody stand to watch this piece of junk. every copy deserves to be burned and all who have seen it should have their retinas detached.

Shadow0fabandit
If you don't have anything nice to say then please don't post.

Matt

JaehSkywalker
SAme answer. PoTC is one of the best movies I've ever watched.

CaptnCaribbean
Same as the others. If it's not your style, It's not your style. Mostly everyone else loved it.

Imperial_Samura
Ah hah. So you felt the need to join the forums, and use your first post and first thread to say this? I must say, it seems odd you feel the need to come to a place where fans of the film talk in order to say how little you like it. Couldn't you keep it to yourself?

But anyway POTC 2 (and most certainly one) is a movie of vastly superior quality then most movies gered towards pure entertainment. I dread to think what you think would be good if you didn't like it. Slick, great effects, top acting, top humor the list goes on.

jessigem
ok....i can't use all the same words that imperial samurai said because he uses some fancy words, but it was a good movie.
and i can't believe you just came here to say that. no expression

whosurdaddy525
hahahahahahha this worked perfectly. guys i have a confession. I LOVED potc 1+2. i just wanted to see what would happen if i dissed the movie.

blackpearl44
wow.............................................................................................

jessigem
all you had to do was look at other threads and see what happened when they dissed the movie. or even worse.....when they dissed jack(i'm not sure anyone's done that yet)

blackpearl44
^^ don't give anyone any ideas lol....I would HATE that.....if someone dissed Johnny/Jack.

jessigem
OOPS!! my bad. messed

blackpearl44
lol I don't think anyone would do that anyway.........but I could be wrong..........

jessigem
you COULD be wrong. let's hope not. no expression

blackpearl44
OK, sounds good.....

LovelyOne
Tell you what.. Go onto a forum where people actually CARE that you dont like the film. Its not going to make s feel any different about it if you dont like it. what was the point in even trying?

DRAKONS
Do that again and most likely someone will shoot you

LovelyOne
Originally posted by DRAKONS

Yeh Jack will shoot his ass. Happy Dance

DRAKONS
Most likely

ESB -1138
Originally posted by whosurdaddy525
I cant believe i just wasted 9.50 to see this piece of crap. how can anybody stand to watch this piece of junk. every copy deserves to be burned and all who have seen it should have their retinas detached.

How retarded are you? If you don't like the movie don't come to a Pirates of the Caribbean thread. Go someplace else.

I for one find Dead Man's Chest to be one of the greatest movies I have ever seen and I have seen hundreds. It offered everything people want to see.

JohnnyBloom
Originally posted by DRAKONS

could make you unpopular ... nice try tho! stick out tongue

personally i don't care, everyone's entitled to their own opinion right?? even if in the end it turns out that you share it with us.

btw, ESB-1138, we have a confession saying that it was a joke messed

jessigem
......i said something earlier about people dissing jack. and i just saw a Is Jack Gay? thread. horrible karma.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.