Captain Atom and Alan Scott v.s Apollo and Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
who wins this battle?

no lobbing from any of them

Sea King
Originally posted by Redatom65
who wins this battle?

no lobbing from any of them

hum??

well i cant go aganist my boy allan smile

Validus
Unless Majestic could figure out Alan's wood weakness (not likely) I would lean towards team energy manipulation.

Sea King
Originally posted by Validus
Unless Majestic could figure out Alan's wood weakness (not likely) I would lean towards team energy manipulation.

i dont know if that would even be to big of a diffrence though because allan fights solomon grunday a lot. hes like his arch enemy.

(witch is kinda weird because they dont have allan on the jlu, at least i havent seen him. but yet the have solomon grunday)

i love this pic

Validus
Grundy is a jobber just like Sinestro. He had the whole yellow superiority thing going on for years and Hal still kicked his ass.

Sea King
Originally posted by Validus
Grundy is a jobber just like Sinestro. He had the whole yellow superiority thing going on for years and Hal still kicked his ass.

yeah that is true.

have you read the emreald knight series? its intresting (i have the whole series) cause hal was able to make an arm construct that could arm wreastle with sinestros yellow arm. that was with his yellow weakness and all. (then latter on in the end kyle and hal switch rings)

Redatom65
good to know everyone has respect for such an underated lantern

i'm leaning towards captain sentienel team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.