Which anime character do you most resemble?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sai1
Given that these are anime characters, you very well not resemble any of them though. FYI, I'm talking about personality wise rather than physical appearance. In my case though this is very easy. Sakaki from Azumanga Dai-Oh is seriously my mirror image. I swear they must have used me as the idea for her character because every single thing about her is like me to a T. The one single difference between Sakaki and I is that she's female. Otherwise we're so similar it's scary.

ssj_naraku
Hey for a while i always tried to do my hair like vegettos (goku and vegetas fusion by the p. earrings) all spiked w/ 2 bangs hanging down. rock

Ichigo Kurosaki
A mix of Naruto and Sasuke.

SelphieT
I would go with selphie, the person on my aavatar.

Osaka
My cousin says I remind her of tomo from azumanga. wacko

2727cat
I'm kind of like Shanks from One Piece. Happy Dance

Quincy Archer
Originally posted by Kurosaki Ichigo
A mix of Naruto and Sasuke.

A mix of Naruto and Sasuke?

they look really different though.

Sai1
Originally posted by Quincy Archer
A mix of Naruto and Sasuke?

they look really different though.

This is more about personality than physical likeness. The person that I mentioned for me is the opposite sex. Now if they've got opposite personalities that'd be hard to understand. Unfortunately, I'm not real familiar with Naruto so I can't say.

Osaka
Originally posted by Sai1
This is more about personality than physical likeness. The person that I mentioned for me is the opposite sex. Now if they've got opposite personalities that'd be hard to understand. Unfortunately, I'm not real familiar with Naruto so I can't say.

You are quiet, everybodys think you are cool and tough but you love cute things like kitties? smile

Sai1
Originally posted by Osaka
You are quiet, everybodys think you are cool and tough but you love cute things like kitties? smile

Yeah, pretty much. smile (Though, rather than "cute" it's more like I just love animals) Sakaki and I even share the same ambition.

Sai1

Sai1
Technically, being thought of as "cool" or "tough" isn't really part of one's presonality though. Those are just views that people may have of you and I can't really say for sure that I know how people see me. However, I do know that like Sakaki, my athleticism is one thing I was well known for.

Sai1
Originally posted by Sai1
Technically, being thought of as "cool" or "tough" isn't really part of one's presonality though. Those are just views that people may have of you and I can't really say for sure that I know how people see me. However, I do know that like Sakaki, my athleticism is one thing I was well known for.

I hate it when I keep hitting quote instead of edit. stick out tongue

Moonlight
I get my friends saying I'm just like Misou from Rurouni Kenshin..

GeneStarwind445
monkey d luffy is who i resemble the most

boobsmagee
ROFL laughing out loud

Sai1
I knew I wouldn't find an Uraha. crybaby

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.