Quicktime help!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@
Okay, so whenever I try and download a movie trailer it would come up with the quicktime sign then a questiom mark. I downloaded Quicktime 7.1.

It worked. But for some reason it only seems to work for a day or so, then I have to download it again. It's still in my computer files, it just seems Quicktime doesn't work for very long then becomes inactive.

Please help. Thank you.

BlackC@
Oh, it's okay. I got a friend to help me solve it.

I just downloaded the 7.0 version that doesn't have itunes attached (cheap b@stards!).

Prabhodh
hoorray for friends w00t

BlackC@
Oh, no. It still doesn't work. Damn quicktime! I still can't play trailers!

Bloigen
Quicktime rules! rock

Just thought I'd say.

El_NINO
This doesnt make sense, see when you install a program it stays on your PC for as long as you want it to. All you have to do is install it then go to any trailer and provided that they are meant for Quicktime you can view them. A good test would be if you can view is to go here http://www.apple.com/getamac/ and see if you can view that thru Quicktime.

BlackC@
Strange, whenever I play a trailer it comes up with the quicktime logo and nothing happens.

El_NINO
Take a screen cap so we can see what the problem is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.