Well thats a bit upsetting.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SelphieT
I'm going to stay up all night tonight, and now that my computer's clean I thought I'd download free KaZaA to infect it big grin, just keeding, but I'm trying to download that movie Silent Hill, cause I didn't think it was too bad. Soooooooooo its downloading great, and all of a sudden, 3/4s of the way done, it stops downloading sad.

That reaaaaally makes me a sad Liz. I hope it finishes tonight sometime soon sad

I know its random, but I'm really bored, sorry

FG725
Originally posted by SelphieT
I'm going to stay up all night tonight, and now that my computer's clean I thought I'd download free KaZaA to infect it big grin, just keeding, but I'm trying to download that movie Silent Hill, cause I didn't think it was too bad. Soooooooooo its downloading great, and all of a sudden, 3/4s of the way done, it stops downloading sad.

That reaaaaally makes me a sad Liz. I hope it finishes tonight sometime soon sad

I know its random, but I'm really bored, sorry this'll be closed downloading films is Illegal and I believe somewhere in the rules it states not to talk about illegal shit....then again I could be wrong

SelphieT
oh really? crap, didn't know that, wooooopsies!

FG725
like I said I could be wrong

Xavius
You're not wrong.

Penelope
Kazaa does that a lot.

SelphieT
ohhhhhhhh..........damn.............well..............sorry?

Ehhhhhh......crap.

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by FG725
like I said I could be wrong

Nope your right, http://www.sillyslug.com/thumbs/family_guy_letterman.jpg

SelphieT
Originally posted by Penelope
Kazaa does that a lot.

yeah, and I got the crappy free version cause I'm a cheap b*tch, hahahahaha

FG725
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
Nope your right, http://www.sillyslug.com/thumbs/family_guy_letterman.jpg Originally posted by Xavius
You're not wrong.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA FG725 keeper of the peace and all powerful knowledgable member mwahaha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.