Charlie Chaplin Speech

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3Eg8F3rap4

Pretty interesting stuff from the guy. Good watch/listen for any interested.

Wonderer
Yup, Charlie Chaplin was a great man! To bad that most people are so heartless.

PVS
communist hippie propaganda

Wonderer
Originally posted by PVS
No. He talks about being a loving, kind and helpful human being.

PVS
Originally posted by Wonderer
No. He talks about being a loving, kind and helpful human being.

EXACTLY!!! ....comminist hippie rubbish

Bicnarok
wow what boring waffle

Wonderer
Originally posted by PVS
EXACTLY!!! ....comminist hippie rubbish
Typical people like you make others suffer. I bet you're from the USA, right? I want to see you beg for mercy one day you misguided fool with no experience of life!

PVS
Typical people like you make others suffer. I bet you're from the USA, right? I want to see you beg for mercy one day you misguided fool with no experience of life!

funny how a little satyre can bring out irrational prejudice from those who claim
to be neither irrational nor prejudice? but im just a misguided american fool with
no experience in life, who makes people suffer....the epitome of all evil...right?
nice thumb up

Wonderer
Originally posted by PVS
funny how a little satyre can bring out irrational prejudice from those who claim
to be neither irrational nor prejudice? but im just a misguided american fool with
no experience in life, who makes people suffer....the epitome of all evil...right?
nice thumb up
So, why do you joke around with serious things then? I'm sorry for being prejudiced, but you are being foolish with your reaction as it may cause unnecesary confusion. What are you trying to prove anyway? If more people agreed and advertised kindness like Charlie Chaplin, the world would be better off. Now you go and make fun of it.

PVS
So, why do you joke around with serious things then?

to trigger the hypocritical response you have given...i guess i was trolling...but with good reason and purpose as you have illustrated.

I'm sorry for being prejudiced,

not that your apology is genuine, but it should very well be for your hateful and ignorant little outburst.

but you are being foolish with your reaction as it may cause unnecesary confusion. What are you trying to prove anyway? If more people agreed and advertised kindness like Charlie Chaplin, the world would be better off. Now you go and make fun of it.

oh....so now the topic is sacred? because you said so? or are you just pissing and crying because you just got made a fool of?

Wonderer
Originally posted by PVS
to trigger the hypocritical response you have given...i guess i was trolling...but with good reason and purpose as you have illustrated.

not that your apology is genuine, but it should very well be for your hateful and ignorant little outburst.

oh....so now the topic is sacred? because you said so? or are you just pissing and crying because you just got made a fool of?
Fine, very well then. I'm not gonna fight about it. Peace, my friend. Sorry if I came over as angry. smile

PVS
smile

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by PVS

I like my girls walking around half nude.

Wonderer
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I like my girls walking around half nude.
laughing Good one! Only the bare neccesities.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.