Superman getting his ass kicked

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dreampanther
Please, please, pretty please, does anyone have pics/stills from the movie scene where Superboy (no, that's not a misspelling, because Routh IS still a boy, trying to fill a man's shoes) is getting his ass kicked by Luthor and his henchman?

I especially am looking for the pics where Luthor is putting the boot in, as I wanna blow the pics up as large as possible and then put them up in my room.

Man, I loved that scene. I laughed so hard I nearly wet myself.

Lex Luthor for World President!

Get rid of the Alien Super Freak!

And please, gimme some pics of Superman getting his ass kicked.

Thank you!

MattDay
you f u c k i n g weirdo, piss off!

steverules
hysterical

Dreampanther
Originally posted by MattDay
you f u c k i n g weirdo, piss off!

Hey man, Luthor is just trying to look out for us - you know, trying to protect us from Super Alien Imbeciles, with more powers than brains. Why is everybody so down on Luthor all of the time? He's not the bad guy - Superman is! What do you really know about Superman, anyway?

All we know is what HE's told us - he might be hiding lots of stuff! Maybe he was the one who actually blew up his planet!

All I'm sayingis, give Luthor the benefit of the doubt. You have to admit, seeing him beat the crap out of his Supertoy every now and again does warm your heart, though, doesn't it? Knowing there is somebody out there, looking out for us, making sure no flying freaks with God complexes start getting ideas above their station...

Lex Luthor for World President!

steverules
Uhm ok, Superman saves people, so if Luthor kills superman then people would die. Like in the first superman movie, who would've been there to save Lois Lane and that helicopter if superman hadn't been there?

MattDay
that scene was quite brutal actually, to look at it with a smile or laugh says your a sadisctic mother f u cker and needs to be shot, well your from south africa so you could be shot any minute and i hope you do, i wouldnt care

Accel
that scene was quite brutal actually, to look at it with a smile or laugh says your a sadisctic mother f u cker and needs to be shot, well your from south africa so you could be shot any minute and i hope you do, i wouldnt care
huh

Dreampanther
Hey man, that's all part of the evil Superalien's plan to take over our world! See, first he saves some people (but did anybody ever investigate that "accident", huh? How do we know he didn't sabotage that helicopter himself?) so we all think he is a hero, sent to "save us".

See, immediately we start depending on him, so he's getting all this power, and we just accept everything he does as fine, because he's 'Superman'. But hey, how about some healthy paranoia here!

Why should we start dpeneding on some flying freak with more muscles than brains to "save us", when we never needed saving before? Where was this 'highly-evolved civilization' when we could have used some help, like in the Dark Ages, huh?

Nah, see Luthor is the only person who sees Superman for what he really is - a terrible, terrible danger, an alien with unknown motives and hidden powers - and Luthor will fight for all humanity against this villain, who is trying to get us all to trust HIM (ha! the alien) rather than one of our own, a well-respected, very succesful and brilliant businessman, who carries the welfare of our planet on his heart more than any alien ever could!

After all, the alien can always just fly off to another planet, but Luthor, like us, is human - Earth is his home, just like it is ours...

Dreampanther

Wow, at least you don't everything seriously and personally, huh? With an attitude like that you'd make an awesome henchman for Lex Luthor...

MattDay
I take a strong stance against people who think evil and sadistic acts on film and especially in real life is funny or amusing, i have no emotion other than anger for people like that, guess that's what i have in common with comic book heroes that makes me like them and especially the man of steel.

Dreampanther
Bud, you have to start differentiating between the real world and a fantasy world.

When I find a scene funny in a movie, that is an opinion I have about a movie.

When you call me a motherf ucker, tell me you are aware that I come from a country where violent crime against innocent people is prevalent, and you say to me you wish something violent and bad would happen to me because I expressed an opinion about a fictional character in a movie, it shows you to be intolerant, prejudiced, incapable of distinguishing between fantasy and reality (I.e. crazy and stupid) not to mention violent and crude.

How old are you, anyway? Eleven?

Please, try to remember, this is a forum where we debate about fiction, and everybody is allowed an opinion. If you turn this on a personal attack on me, I will report you to the moderators, and have you banned.

Either develop a sense of humour, grow up or refrain from posting.

Thank you.

olympian
I just got a wallpaper of Luthor kicking his ass.

Wondifull.

Dreampanther
Nice one!

Do you have a link?

Blaxican Hydra
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Bud, you have to start differentiating between the real world and a fantasy world.

When I find a scene funny in a movie, that is an opinion I have about a movie.

When you call me a motherf ucker, tell me you are aware that I come from a country where violent crime against innocent people is prevalent, and you say to me you wish something violent and bad would happen to me because I expressed an opinion about a fictional character in a movie, it shows you to be intolerant, prejudiced, incapable of distinguishing between fantasy and reality (I.e. crazy and stupid) not to mention violent and crude.

How old are you, anyway? Eleven?

Please, try to remember, this is a forum where we debate about fiction, and everybody is allowed an opinion. If you turn this on a personal attack on me, I will report you to the moderators, and have you banned.

Either develop a sense of humour, grow up or refrain from posting.

Thank you.

Hes actully right. The crack about getting shot was a bit over the top.

Dr. Zaius

Oh look, its our limey friend from across the pond, MattDay! Hello, govnor!

Well, I guess it takes one funny talking sadistic weirdo to spot another, huh? Really, all this talk of other posters being shot and all, its not very sporting, ol' chap. Well, must be running now. Cheerio, and God save the Queen and all that rubbish.

Good luck in your crusade to watch all posters whom you dislike perish ignomiously by gunfire. Toodles!

WrathfulDwarf
If you hate Superman is fine...we don't really care. Just don't come here looking to flame people and think you can get away with it. Your little scheme to flame others and report them will only come back and bite you on the ass. I will banned the insulter as well as the instigator.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.