I'm confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
So Jason is meant to be afraid of water. In Freddy vs Jason sprinklers go off and Jason get's scared . But in Pt 4 he hides in the lake to kill two kids, one of them was in a boat and the other swam to the boat I think but he definatly was in the lake and then in Pt 6 he walks into the lake to get Tommy Jarvis so is Jason actually afraid of water?

Evil Dead
um........

2 different movies.......written by two different sets of writers........for 2 different studios.

so.....is this post really necissary?

steverules
Yeah it is, and I'm on about 3 movies not 2.

Evil Dead
just clicked your profile............

I now see you are 16 years old. carry on. I'm out.

Wolfie
FvJ made up the whole "afraid of water" thing.

allofyousuckkk
dont worry steverules, evil dead is just jealous of your youth and prolonged time on this earth smile

steverules
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
dont worry steverules, evil dead is just jealous of your youth and prolonged time on this earth smile

I agree smile

Deano
they obviously didnt follow the the storyline from the last films.

thats the answer

steverules
I only missed 1, 8, and Jason goes to hell

Wolfie
Check out 1. 8 and 9 you can do without.

allofyousuckkk
either way, it comes down to if you don't have anyrthing nice to say, dont say it at all

IM_HALF_DEAD06
they only made jason afraid of water b'cuz freddy is afraid of fire so they didn't want him left out....

Wolfie
When did Freddy become afraid of fire? blink

steverules
The actor who played Freddy said that Freddy was afraid of fire but I think that's just f*cked up. I have the magazine where he says it somewhere

Impediment
The whole fire/water phobias were nothing more than a plot device that was necessary for FvJ. Nothing more. Without it, it'd be difficult to have a smooth operating story, IMO.

steverules
But still wouldn't fans of the friday 13th movies and Nightmare on Elm street movies have noticed?

Evil Dead
you'd be surprised how many 16 year old kids who watched Freddy vs Jason had never seen the other movies in the series. Hell......there are kids out there who saw it.....yet hadn't even seen the first Nightmare on Elm St. or first Friday the 13th movie.

but yeah.....it all comes back to my original post.......different sets of writers paid by different movie studios wrote the characters differently.........not brain surgery guys.

steverules
I saw the First nightmare on Elm street and I've seen enough clips of part one to know what happened.

IM_HALF_DEAD06
WELL ALLZ I KNOWZ IS THAT FREDDYZ BEEN AFRID OF WATER SCINCE THEY BURNED THE CRAP OUT OF HIM....

SelphieT
Originally posted by IM_HALF_DEAD06
WELL ALLZ I KNOWZ IS THAT FREDDYZ BEEN AFRID OF WATER SCINCE THEY BURNED THE CRAP OUT OF HIM....

afraid of water since they burned the crap out of him...............wow, you sure don't know a lot.

Wolfie
Wow. I'm speechless.

steverules

Uhm ok then...I uhm...u know what I'm not even gonna ask.

allofyousuckkk
ive seen like, 6 of the freddy movies and all of the jason ones(with the excepton fo jason goes to hell).

Caponejr
but jason is afraid of water cause he drowned in it and he couldnt swim freddy well he is afraid of fire cause he was burnt in it how is that confusing?

Wolfie
He was confused about the consistency of the movies. I think he gets it now though. The discussion is finished.

steverules
Originally posted by Caponejr
but jason is afraid of water cause he drowned in it and he couldnt swim freddy well he is afraid of fire cause he was burnt in it how is that confusing?

I was confused because Jason walked into the lake in pt 6 where in FvJ he was afraid of water when the sprinklers went off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.