Savage Hulk vs Kurse in a arm wrestling contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Now Savage Hulk has just saw Betty and Rick Jones die. Hulk is very angry he is walking down the street and all of a sudden he finds himself in a room surronded by spectaters and a table made from Adamatium. Standing across from the table is Kurse one of Thors most powerful & dangerous villains. Kurse challenges Savage Hulk to a arm wrestling match and Hulk agrees.. This match brought to you by Grandmaster. Place your bets now.

Tale of the tape

Kurse
7foot0
weight 840pounds
Strength Incalculable Strength

vs

Savage Hulk
7foot0
1,040pounds
Strength Incalculable Strength

Dinalfos
I don't know. An angry Savage Hulk wouldn't want to arm wrestle. He would want to fight. But say that he did actually sit down and wrestle him, this could go anywhere.

lilnutta12
kurse would trick a even madder, even stronger, even dumber hulk into loosing

Soujaboy
Kurse would rip his arm off from the beginning.

golem370
Hulk at 80% rage he is not starting at normal Hulks strength

golem370
Kurse has below normal intellgence so he not smart enough to trick Hulk

Soujaboy
Originally posted by golem370
Hulk at 65% rage he is not starting at normal Hulks strength

Doesn't really make a difference, Kurse wins. His base strength is just too much for the Hulk to compete with.

golem370
Do you not understand that he just saw Betty & Rick die he is pissed not normal

Dalak
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Doesn't really make a difference, Kurse wins. His base strength is just too much for the Hulk to compete with.

Not EVEN going to touch this, I'm just going to laugh. laughing

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Dalak
Not EVEN going to touch this, I'm just going to laugh. laughing

You do that, doesn't change the fact that Kurse base strength is far greater than the Hulks.

golem370

Hulk is not at base strength he is at Raging strength bash

Soujaboy
Originally posted by golem370
Hulk is not at base strength he is at Raging strength bash

Even at raging Strength Thor has fought Hulk, and held his own. Kurse is 4x stronger than Thor, at the beginning Hulk loses.

Dalak
Even at raging Strength Thor has fought Hulk, and held his own. Kurse is 4x stronger than Thor, at the beginning Hulk loses.

Hulk wasn't "My Wife and Only True Friend just Died!!" angry then and you know it stick out tongue

golem370
Yeah he was I am being bothered angry. Also remember that Savage Hulk took on Namor Hercules Iron Man & Wonder Man at the same time and was holding his own... Also remember that Hulk was bracing up a 150,000,000,000 ton mountain and he wasn't even angry ether

The_Fury
Any strength feats for Kurse?

Soujaboy
Originally posted by The_Fury
Any strength feats for Kurse?

Crushing Thor with ease sounds good.

sexyking

This is a competition of strenght and thor isnt on hulks level when it comes to raw strenght, This is hulks match watching betty andd rick just die he will be preety darn pissed.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by sexyking
This is a competition of strenght and thor isnt on hulks level when it comes to raw strenght, This is hulks match watching betty andd rick just die he will be preety darn pissed.

Although Dalak may get mad at me for this I enjoy proving you wrong so I'll do it anyways.

Ya Thor isn't on the Hulks lv in strength, he just killed Hulk and Thing with one arm because Hulk let him.

Oh yea Thor now has the odinforce which grants him the ability to increase all his attributes including strength to infinite degrees, but he's not on Hulks lv.

sexyking
Although Dalak may get mad at me for this I enjoy proving you wrong so I'll do it anyways.

Ya Thor isn't on the Hulks lv in strength, he just killed Hulk and Thing with one arm because Hulk let him.

Oh yea Thor now has the odinforce which grants him the ability to increase all his attributes including strength to infinite degrees, but he's not on Hulks lv.

laughing My gosh i really most have pushed your buttons for you to stalk me into every thread i posted in, And strength wise hulk to me is still above Thor does anyone remember Hulk shattered an asteroid twice the size of Earth, and he also held up an entire mountain for 10 hours in Secret Wars.

Sea King
i say if its tom kruse then he owns hulk laughing laughing laughing

man i hate tom cruse

Soujaboy
laughing My gosh i really most have pushed your buttons for you to stalk me into every thread i posted in, And strength wise hulk to me is still above Thor does anyone remember Hulk shattered an asteroid twice the size of Earth, and he also held up an entire mountain for 10 hours in Secret Wars.

Wrong again Hulk never held the mountain, he braced a portion of it along with Ironman.

Hulk to you is still above Thor in the strength department. Well it's a good thing that your opinion doesn't matter here, and that cannon facts and proof do.

rotiart
See if this was Mangog. I'd go with mangog easy. With Kurse. I'd... say... enraged hulk could hold off losing just long enough to keep getting angrier (watches as the hulks hand is about to hit the table) until the hulk wins. Hulk would win, but barely, and its only cause he's already starting at enraged. Base hulk would lose badly.

sexyking
Wrong again Hulk never held the mountain, he braced a portion of it along with Ironman.

Hulk to you is still above Thor in the strength department. Well it's a good thing that your opinion doesn't matter here, and that cannon facts and proof do.

Yes cannon facts and proof do matter and thats why blind fanboys are laughed at.

Soujaboy
Yes cannon facts and proof do matter and thats why blind fanboys are laughed at.

Are you referring to yourself? sometimes it's good to be honest. wink

sexyking
Are you referring to yourself? sometimes it's good to be honest. wink

If its good to be honest i think a confession is needed from you since it appears you have a blind devotion to Thor. Perhaps being honest can also help you come out of the closet those dreams you have about you and Thor thats right time to come out.

The_Fury

That answer sounds good to me big grin

Soujaboy
If its good to be honest i think a confession is needed from you since it appears you have a blind devotion to Thor. Perhaps being honest can also help you come out of the closet those dreams you have about you and Thor thats right time to come out.

Oh I get it, when you get owned in a debate you go off and make random false remarks about the poster who owned you. I gotta tell you thats a display of great character, we should also follow your example.

sexyking
Oh I get it, when you get owned in a debate you go off and make random false remarks about the poster who owned you. I gotta tell you thats a display of great character, we should also follow your example.

Your really delusional now your just talking out your ass how did you own me all you have done is manage to chase me around the board and try and debunk any statement i have made. Your making this personal due to the simple fact i didnt agree with you in a thread. I guess your just the right guy to set examples on this board.

Dalak

I'm not mad at you for continuing to use PIS Feats as excuses for your actions, though resorting to Skyfather Thor to prove your point doesn't mean that Classic Thor, the Thor that's been around far longer, is stronger than Hulk. When has he overpowered the Hulk, ever? Not knocked down or even beaten: Overpowered.

And Hulk beat a Celestial Level machine, punched through a Time Storm, shattered a Field created by Dr Strange and Surfer, broke Doom's Forcefield, and many more strength feats more impressive than the Mountain, though that was a Banner-Hulk doing that which wasn't that angry.

MJOILNIR
An already mad Hulk its hard to say, maybe Hulk. If they were calm at the start Kurse is much stronger than Hulk and would probably take a quick win. Kurse is incredibly strong, at least 4x that of Thor. I would say he possibly has the highest base strength in Marvel(non-cosmic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.