lumiya vs rots obi-wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth fury
i think obi would win but i dnt know much about lumiya

GM Nebaris
Lumiya destroys him...

darth fury
tell me what lumiya could do and give me proof because *and im sorry if im wrong* i think obi would win though i know very little about lumiya other than she was trained by vader and because a dark lady of the sith tnks

darthsith19
Well, Vader was Lumiya's master and Obi-Wan > Vader, so, naturally, Obi-Wan > Lumiya. stick out tongue

Actually, I really don't know enough about Lumiya to answer this accurately. I have no idea how strong she is at the time of Legacy or whatever else she's in after ROTJ, so.

Motoko Sama
I really can't say either. I haven't read any of the Legacy books, or the Marvel comics for that matter; but what of her one apprentice? Who - from what I read - had trouble levitating an orb no bigger than his fist. Plus, she would've lost a decent amount of Force power when she was turned into a cyborg.

Also from what I know, she was defeated by Luke. And that was Luke just after ROTJ I believe.

Anyways, wasn't she even training a damn YZ? Yeah, she's powerful (or grown more apparently), but I'll fall with the default position of Obi-Wan. I think he has the experience, and skill to beat her. Her lightwhip is another factor to consider, but Obi-Wan has dealt with unorthodox methods of fighting (GG).

Lightsnake
Jax didn't have TROUBLE doing that...he just lifted it and broke it apart in irritation. Plus, Jax and Lumiya, together, wiped out the remaining Prophets of the Dark Side.

However, Obi-wan would probably win...the man's the best Soresu master pretty much ever

GM Nebaris
However Lumiya's power probably grew incredibly powerful by LOTF. She ended up in the possession of Adas' holocron.

Lightsnake
Big deal. She admits herself she can't use most of what she gets

GM Nebaris
The thing is, Darth Bane, Freedon Nadd and Exar Kun's power all increased dramatically with Adas' holocron in possesion. Remember, Adas lived at a very stong time among the ancient sith. The prophecy of the sith'ari was based on how great and powerful he was.

Lightsnake
Exar Kun never OWNED it, that'd be quite the feat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.