eat a pie forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whirlwind_lies
if you have nothing else better to do leave a comment... DO IT NOW!!!

Vinny Valentine
Do I see a train about to hit you in that picture?

Did a Train hit you?

Bloigen
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Do I see a train about to hit you in that picture?

Did a Train hit you?

What the f**k?

And this is a thread not a forum.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Bloigen
What the f**k?

And this is a thread not a forum.

Its okay glomp

Bloigen
Originally posted by bonlives
I need help with the title of a movie. I would say it was made in '86 or '87. All I can remember is the awesome music at the end and one scene.
There is a black guy who for some reason had to dress up as a woman at some point in the film. The scene I remember is him on a date and he forgot the fake fingernails that he had on. He puts his hands under the table and rips them off one by one while trying to look like he's listening to his date.
It seems that the premise was that he was a friend of a white guy trying to make it in the music business. Please help if you can. This one has been driving my crazy for years!
The song at the end is a live performance of the white guy. All I know about the song is some lyrics that I have searched the web for to no avail.
Rock revival, how we've been mislead. Say goodbye to disco rockin is the best. Rock revival. So put it back where it belongs it's the only kind of song for me.

Please help!
Thanks,
Bonlives evil face

whirlwind_lies
did i say forum. i must be out of it. its a thread. lol. its a thread already!!!

Bloigen
Originally posted by movie_freak
Reloaded

FG725
Originally posted by whirlwind_lies
if you have nothing else better to do leave a comment... DO IT NOW!!!
Originally posted by Barker
Nah, that's Retarded.

Bloigen
Originally posted by silver_tears
i of course meant him.........err nevermind that *sneaks off with mister bloom* evil face

SelphieT
sorry, but this is schway lame.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Corlindel
Is the sun shinning?

whirlwind_lies
Originally posted by Bloigen

its bright enough for me.

~Da Rev~
I feel like punching someone.

Roland
punch me! eek!

Bloigen
Originally posted by crazy_rock_chic
the fire works have been going off for at least 3/4 weeks now around here,its very annoying Originally posted by amaya moore
yup. but I'm not hawaiian, I'm an irish natzi, or however you spell it. Originally posted by Darth Martin
Where is the fight(setting) at and do they get prep(would make it very interesting) how much.

Dusty
This thread is more frightening than being stuck in an elevator with Bloigen, K.Diddy, Kai-lein, carrot top.. you get the picture.

AOR
QUITE QUOTING RANDOM PEOPLE!!!!! firefirefireph

Dr.Zombie
sad I thot that this thread would have pie
cry I like pie man

Sora The Brave
Originally posted by Dusty
Kai-lein.

*Shivers*

Dr.Zombie
Originally posted by some random guy
I like pie pie is so good that it make's me want to dancedance

Bloigen
Originally posted by Dusty
This thread is more frightening than being stuck in an elevator with Bloigen, K.Diddy, Kai-lein, carrot top.. you get the picture.

Stop including me in these things. cry

whirlwind_lies
i like chicken pot pie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.