first 56 pages of POTC3 script??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jdl1224
In all honesty I'm NOT SURE if this is real. I've heard a gazillion times people thinking its fanfiction b/c of curse words and what not. I didn't read thru all of it in case it is real- I don't want to know what happens. But I thought I'd post it in case you all wanted to read it. I found it from rotten tomatos- its on someone's myspace blog. Not very reliable. But nevertheless- here is the URL...

h t t p : / / b l o g . m y s p a c e . c o m / i n d e x . c f m ? f . . . d c - 4 1 6 8 7 c 2 3 8 c 6 0

jdl1224
(i had to add spaces because it wouldnt let me post a URL yet? idk)

blackpearl44
No, it's not real.....we've known about this for a while.....it might have been real at one point, like in pre-production of the movie. But even if it was real then, they have COMPLETELY changed it for the actual filming of the movie. which is going on now.

jessigem
to add to that fact:
you can post a url w/o using that stupid button(which doesn't work)
after you paste the address in the reply box, hit the spacebar. it doesn't show as a url in the box but when you submit the reply it shows up as a url. just to let you know. happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.