What would happen if you gave the Sentry Super Soldier Syrum to Superman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
What would be the results?

Rewmac
Wolverine would kill him laughing laughing

marvelprince
Omg. He would be...I don't know. Probably all golden and stuff like how he was a million yrs in the future. All I know is is he were to have a "Void" we'd be *&%@!!!!!!!!!

Validus
His haters would whine about "another" power up while happily reading Annihilation: Silver Surfer #4.

BlaqChaos
His Void would be kinda unstoppable.

Rewmac
Maybe yes maybe not. But we always Captain America and Wolverine to take care of things. Besides seriously Sentry's Void was nearly unstoppable by The New Avengers, X-Men and FF4.

marvelprince
But if we are to believe that the Robert Reynolds was an ordinary man, and the serum will work on anyone resulting in an expontential increase in power then imagine how powerful Superman would be. It could make him 100,000x stronger than he is now. Maybe more since the serum is solar based. His Void would be more than unstoppable. Just by existing it could threaten all reality. Forget Ion, forget Superboy Prime, forget the Guardians, forget the Anti-Moniter. Super Superman is here.

At least it would finally settle the Superman vs. Thor fight

HellMaster93
laughing We'd just have the worst fanboy event since Imperiex...

NiņoAraņa
i can imagine it......

"But Super Superman would just throw him into the sun!!!" eek! laughing

HellMaster93
laughing laughing out loud Happy Dance eek! rock sad

NiņoAraņa
laughing laughing laughing well thats a big range of emotions

willRules
Originally posted by BlaqChaos

A super powerful Galactus like being who would still be nowhere near Aunt May's power levels smile

Rewmac
No...No...No...Logan owns her too. Coz he hates cookies. Everyone else likes her cookies. big grin

Sea King
Originally posted by Validus
His haters would whine about "another" power up while happily reading Annihilation: Silver Surfer #4.

i know i would big grin

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by Rewmac
No...No...No...Logan owns her too. Coz he hates cookies. Everyone else likes her cookies. big grin Didn't she throw Logan out of the kitchen in New Avengers. wink

Jyppe
Maybe ithe serum wouldn't work at all. I mean, a kryptonian physiology and all that yadda yadda. If it would work? A superhero nex to beyonder, and Wolverine.

NiņoAraņa
blasphmey!!!!! noone stands next to wolverine.............

he might get ticked off that he's shorter shifty

DarkCrawler

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
His haters would whine about "another" power up while happily reading Annihilation: Silver Surfer #4. lol

Soleran
he doesn't need that for a powerup, just a constantly evolving plot design for him to acquire powers, soul vision, tvo, magnified solar absorption etc etc

the serum would just slow him down pirate

marvelprince
Originally posted by Soleran
he doesn't need that for a powerup, just a constantly evolving plot design for him to acquire powers, soul vision, tvo, magnified solar absorption etc etc

the serum would just slow him down pirate

laughing Was I the only person that thought tvo was Tivo. I was like, Superman doesn't need to evolve that he just needs to buy it

Mindship
It wouldn't affect Superman at all cuz the serum is a chemical concoction, and we already know that chemical/biological agents do not affect him.

stick out tongue

Juntai
Originally posted by Soleran

the serum would just slow him down pirate And now his brain functions and senses got enhanced in his newest storyarc.

badabing
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Superman would be weaker and slower. shifty

Grimm22
Hmm, the serum makes humans to their full phycical potential erm

So full kryptoniaion potentional under a yellow sun......

Jyppe
Super-man would start to wear g*y and embarassing costumes... No wait, he already wears them embarrasment big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.