Tights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whittdawg92
sorry if this has been asked before, but are there any superhero characters besides spider-man, batman and superman (and anyone related) that have ANY reason to still be wearing tights? spidey and bats need it for flexibility, and supes needs it b/c of his "shield", but why are there others still wearing them. kinda creepy.

Kal875
like you said, they need flexibility, and to be able to move and maneuver out of the way and crap like that

Socker3
Lol

Ultimate Hulk43
The way I see it as if you're a superhero, you should be able to move around in virtually anything. That's for my comic books I'm going have most of my heroes wear armor.

steverules
Superman wears his underpants outside his tights where as most superheroes don't big grin

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah, & even though it's been tradition for 66+ years, I still think it should be changed. I mean, how can I look up to a guy with underwear on the outside of his outfit? That's one of the reasos why he gets so much hate, because of the underwear on the outside.

steverules
I think thats why Lex Luthor keeps trying to kill Superman

Ultimate Hulk43
Lol, probably. big grin

It'd really be better if most comic book characters wore armor.

Sam Z
Hell yeah. I mean take Electro for example. He flies around blasting electricity. He doesn't need to wear tights. I think Spider-man even made jokes about that...

steverules
Spider-man made a joke about his tights splitting once laughing out loud he was talking about how he had meant to fall on these crooks and that he had had more embarrassing experiences a.k.a his tights splitting or something like that anyway

Mirai Gohan
Electro definitely needs to abandon the whole yellow & green tights look if he ever makes it into a Spider-Man movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.