The Green Arrow comes to Smallville

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
From K-Site

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/TRAIPB/tvg06-big.jpg

Kal875
thats wicked sweet!

Shadow_King
it sounds interesting on paper.. but i have doubts about this whole arc story.

pr1983
So lois goes for aquaman, and now green arrow? is she going to work her way through the whole justice league? erm

Shadow_King
laughing

Kal875
I think she just has a thing for aqua men

Dan-El
This is going to be great! I was worried that Aquaman was gonna play Green Arrow, but realized it wasn't the same guy from season 5! Silly me!

Green Arrow is kick ass, and I look forward to this arc. Adding another established superhero is a great catch for this season, and may add a little more pep to the stories. Big Blue and the Emerald Archer... TOGETHER!!!

*urinates pants*

Shadow_King
soon they might even bring batman on the show.

Kal875
no there not

Shadow_King
well if they bring on aqua man,flash,the robot guy and green arrow....they should bring Batman.

hermione7
^ wish they would bring bruce too.. but I don't think it will happen

green arrow hah..

Shadow_King
well i hope green arrow is the last superhero they bring onto smallville.

Jedi Priestess
Not likely.

Smallville
Originally posted by pr1983
So lois goes for aquaman, and now green arrow? is she going to work her way through the whole justice league? erm

Seems to be a re-occuring theme. Lois and people who have above normal abilities.

Shadow_King
but usually the women of smallville fall for the guys who have above normal abilities

Darth Macabre
Good stuff.

Originally posted by Shadow_King
well i hope green arrow is the last superhero they bring onto smallville.

Good thing you're not a Smallville writer then.

Kal875
Originally posted by Smallville
Seems to be a re-occuring theme. Lois and people who have above normal abilities. I thought that Green Arrow had no special abilities

((The_Anomaly))
He doesn't as far as I know. He's a pretty stupid character, basically he's just Robin Hood all jazzed up. erm

Dan-El
Hey, **** you! Green Arrow started off as a lame, knock off Batman, but trust me when I say that the emerald archer is pretty badass when you use him properly.

And no, I don't mean as toilet paper! He's got a whole history of being a hero to the people. Try reading Kevin Smith's run in Green Arrow: Quiver

hermione7
cousins love interest

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/9080/jimmyolsen3zb1.jpg
jimmy

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/7696/greenarrowcn6.jpg
oliver aka green arrow

they are cute.. smile

Kal875
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
He doesn't as far as I know. He's a pretty stupid character, basically he's just Robin Hood all jazzed up. erm Dude don't be dissin the Green Arrow.

Dan-El
I wonder if the guy is gonna have the goatee, or if he'll be as clean shaven as every other guest star on the show...

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Dan-El
I wonder if the guy is gonna have the goatee, or if he'll be as clean shaven as every other guest star on the show...

He better be rockin' the goatee...That's at the very least...Here's to hoping he has the archer hat!

Jedi Priestess
I would think that would be highly doubtful. I think he's supposed to be just starting out, more like a younger version.

pr1983
Originally posted by Smallville
Seems to be a re-occuring theme. Lois and people who have above normal abilities.

Yeah... i wonder what Clark'll think when he joins the JLA and all the other guys snigger behind his back... messed

and oliver queen is a badass...

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Kal875
Dude don't be dissin the Green Arrow.

Sorry, but I mean, a guy dressed like Robin Hood and shoots arrows isn't very impressive. erm

Its kinds ridiculous actually.

On another note, this guy better have the facial hair, or what the hell?

But he wont because they gotta keep him "attractive" for all the squealing girls who watch the show for Tom Welling....shame really.

NoFate007
Idk I have a feeling that they'll go with the facial hair to help distinguish him from the other 3 superheroes that have popped up so far. Vic, Bart, and "AC" all were clean shaven.

What are they gonna do with Jimmy, though? Just nix the idea that he's supposed to be like 10 years younger than Clark?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by NoFate007
Idk I have a feeling that they'll go with the facial hair to help distinguish him from the other 3 superheroes that have popped up so far. Vic, Bart, and "AC" all were clean shaven.

What are they gonna do with Jimmy, though? Just nix the idea that he's supposed to be like 10 years younger than Clark?

Well, he's already bedded Chloe so...Unless he was 7 years old when that happened, the ten year gap is already "nixed".

NoFate007
He screwed Chloe? Haha. I must've missed that episode.

(And if he was 7 at the time, go Jimmy. Chloe's surprisingly turned into quite a dish.)

Dan-El
Back in Season 4

Kal875
in the ep. when Alishia tricked clark w/ the red k

Dan-El
Yup. I liked that one. I even like Alicia better than any of the other chicks. She's gotta be the cutest.

Sorry Kal, lol!

Kal875
she's a s.l.u.t.

(I had to use the periods in between tosspell it cause the stupid blocker thing)

Dan-El
Why do you say that? She only wanted one guy, Clark, and when she wasn't so paranoid about that guy coming after her she was cool!

Shadow_King
i wonder why their isnt any "who is the hottest chick on smallville" thread?

Dan-El
i wonder why their isnt any "who is the hottest chick on smallville" thread?

Isn't there? Or is that sarcasm? No offense, but sometimes it doesn't play out well when typed.

Either way, we got off topic.

Way I figure it, ol' Green-jeans will have a connection to Lex, what with Ollie running Queen Industries and all.

NoFate007
Yeah how much you want to bet its a typical "Lex has a run in with Oliver Queen because he's in the midst of either trying to take over Queen Industries or outbid them for some type of weapon or whatever, and while Queen tries to break into Lexcorp or something, Clark thinks he's a villain so he tries to stop him. For the first 1/3 of the story, Clark and OQ are at odds against each other. Then they have a talk 2/3 through, and by 3/3 they're fighting together and then they part ways with making a reference to a future JLA" kind of staple? Lol. I think I just spoiled it for everyone without reading a spoiler.

Kal875
i wonder why their isnt any "who is the hottest chick on smallville" thread? there is

Why do you say that? She only wanted one guy, Clark, and when she wasn't so paranoid about that guy coming after her she was cool! she used red K on Clark just so he could **** her!

Dan-El
she used red K on Clark just so he could **** her!

It was so he could loosen up, but she realized the fault in her actions!

Dan-El
Yeah how much you want to bet its a typical "Lex has a run in with Oliver Queen because he's in the midst of either trying to take over Queen Industries or outbid them for some type of weapon or whatever, and while Queen tries to break into Lexcorp or something, Clark thinks he's a villain so he tries to stop him. For the first 1/3 of the story, Clark and OQ are at odds against each other. Then they have a talk 2/3 through, and by 3/3 they're fighting together and then they part ways with making a reference to a future JLA" kind of staple? Lol. I think I just spoiled it for everyone without reading a spoiler.

I think there'll be more to it than that, and in all honesty, even if your scenario is the case, I'm looking forward to watching it.

Plus, isn't it at least rumored that GA will be in Smallville for about 7 episodes?

Darth Macabre

GA is going to be in the series for like 7 or 8 episodes...I'm pretty sure his story arc is a third of the season.

Kal875
How did you find that bit of info out?

Dan-El
I think it was in one of the TV Guide articles and/or on KryptonSite

Darth Macabre
How did you find that bit of info out?

It's on the very first post of this very thread..

Dan-El
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
It's on the very first post of this very thread..
lol, that would do it. Boy do I feel sheepish...

Kal875
I knew it all along, I was just quizzen him....jk

Dan-El
Hmmm... With the addition of Green Arrow, what sort of jokes and inside gags can we expect? And what does this mean for future episodes?

Dan-El
From KryptonSite:

"- Justin Hartley revealed in a KryptonSite interview that Ollie Queen (Green Arrow) shares a secret with Lex Luthor that dates back to boarding school."

NoFate007
He's going to be in more than one episode? Nevermind then. It should be better than that "let's force everything in an hour" thing I was talking about.

AstroFan
Hmmm... With the addition of Green Arrow, what sort of jokes and inside gags can we expect? And what does this mean for future episodes?

His costume at a costume party. stick out tongue

Dan-El
Originally posted by AstroFan
His costume at a costume party. stick out tongue

Probably a "Robin Hood" crack here and there.

AstroFan
I wonder what Chloe is gonna wear. stick out tongue

hermione7
always the office suit.. smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5snw8JbTiE

cool vid

pulsar
Green Arrow is copied after Robin Hood, Green Lantern after Alladin who had a magic lamp and a magic ring, Aqua Man after Posiedon, Flash after Hermes, Wonder woman after Amazons, Etc. DC couldn't come up with original characters so they copied the gods in greek mythology. Superman was copied after Hercules. In original story he jumped around with his strength his flying, supervision, etc. powers all came later. I imagine sooner or later they will add wonder woman to the show they already had Kara (supergirl except they said she wasn't kara, but lindsey how weird is that).

Dan-El
^Guy needs to work on some personal issues^

Anyway, first pic released of Green Arrow from the Smallville Season 6 promo. Thanks to Kryptonsite!

http://www.kryptonsite.com/s6trailer1_0025.jpg
http://www.kryptonsite.com/s6trailer1_0026.jpg

Kal875
Kryptonsite is awesome!

Dan-El
I can't wait. He's the first famous hero that'll be IN COSTUME in Smallville.

Bardock42
I enjoy green Arrow..will look forward to that.

Kal875
He'll be IN costume?

Dan-El
He'll be IN costume?

It seems that way when looking at the promo...

Kal875
can you post a link of the promo, cause I looked on Kryptonsite and found nada

Dan-El
can you post a link of the promo, cause I looked on Kryptonsite and found nada

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSa4ZShMxUo

Hope this helps!!

Kal875
it did thanks! I cant wait till season 6!...36 more days!!!

Dan-El
35 Days

Dan-El
New picture of Ollie posted! He's IN costume!

... At a costume party...

BUT STILL!!!
http://www.kryptonsite.com/greenarrowmarian.jpg

God bless KryptonSite!

Kal875
If anybody can give me then name to the type of hat Green Arrow weas, it would be greatly apreciated! (and it's not called a robin hood hat)

Dan-El
http://www.kryptonsite.com/greenarrow-1.jpg
http://www.kryptonsite.com/greenarrow-2.jpg
http://www.kryptonsite.com/greenarrow-3.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.