a somewhat tribute to the versus forum...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Hexus
umm... ok for those of you who were here in the years of 05 remember the golden days of the jawa and or ewoks...jawaks and the notorious makashi. if you were in one of those mysterious cults (jawas pretty much runruled the forum) just say so and explain to me the point of those groups. stick out tongue

GM Nebaris
Because this is slightly offtopic, I'll just post here and tell you guys to check out the threads in my sig. Oh and also, SW Galaxies rules.

Tangible God
The members of those ahem... "clubs" are either gone, banned, or have abandoned these forums.

Swirly Girl
Meh, the New Jawa Order and the Antediluvians = Pwnage

Spartan ll
Originally posted by Swirly Girl
Meh, the New Jawa Order and the Antediluvians = Pwned by Ush
Fixed.

The Antedilluvians are all but extinct.There ignorant and arrogant leader has been banned,only 2 (Borbarad,and our dear friend Traya) remain,little do they know that they are serving a dead order.
Janus left,Fishy left,Faunus is gone,Sorgo the Ignorant is gone,Illustrious is gone,IKC ran away,all have fled,save 2.

Swirly Girl
"Ignorant and arrogant leader" - When did we have a leader? It was more of a brotherhood (with one sister).

But anyway, most of us left or intentionally got banned because we thought it was just futile to carry on being the de facto moderators of the SWVF.

overlord
Oh, do you guys remember Traya? She was hot!!
I wonder what happened to her..

Swirly Girl
Yeah! She was uberness incarnate. Wonder what happened to her sad

HK69
Who's a better dabater, Mokoto or Swirly?

overlord
"Derrr.. who is da bettar dabater?" Sorry, I forgot to bring my translator.
You'll have to do it for me.

HK69
Dude I can understand if you're not the most serious person on this forum, and I think that's cool, I too sometimes am like that, but what you're saying, I just don't get. You sometimes just don't make sense.

Swirly Girl
Motoko is my superior in debating - as I've said before.

overlord
Originally posted by HK69
Dude I can understand if you're not the most serious person on this forum, and I think that's cool, I too sometimes am like that, but what you're saying, I just don't get. You sometimes just don't make sense. I hate all this pointless talk about 'dabators', I think it's gay.

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by overlord
Oh, do you guys remember Traya? She was hot!!
I wonder what happened to her..

Swirly Girl is Traya Look at her Profile big grin

kamikz
He knows......

overlord
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!! drool

Blaxican Hydra
F*ck '05.

I joined last January no expression

Spartan ll
Originally posted by Swirly Girl
"Ignorant and arrogant leader" - When did we have a leader? It was more of a brotherhood (with one sister).

But anyway, most of us left or intentionally got banned because we thought it was just futile to carry on being the de facto moderators of the SWVF.
Sorgo,he started your little cult,so I consider him your leader.

No,you got most of yourselves banned because you thought you were better than the mods here,then Ush knocked you guys back down.And since most of you couldn't take rejection,you left.That is the true story.Result=PWNed by Ush.

darthsith19
Yeah, that is pretty much what happened. But I always considered Janus to be the leader, he was the one who thought he was so cool and thought he could pwn anybody. But at least Janus was kinda cool sometimes, Sorgo sucked.

GM Nebaris
Wasn't Illustrious the leader?

Blaxican Hydra
Most if not all the Antediluvians were smary bastards, Janus had hsi cool times, and I admit he has an awsome sense of wiot, but hes included in that category.

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by darthsith19
Yeah, that is pretty much what happened. But I always considered Janus to be the leader, he was the one who thought he was so cool and thought he could pwn anybody. But at least Janus was kinda cool sometimes, Sorgo sucked.

Yes, Sorgo sucked despite being a hilarious debater, and just an overall hilarious member. Really now - Sorgo was far from half the people on these forums that "suck", but whatever we all view things differently, eh?

darthsith19
hilarious debater and member? His debating technique was throw insults at someone until they gave up and left. Yeah, really funny.

Blaxican Hydra
Honestly.

His debate:

You: Mace can beat Dooku.

Sorgo: WTF!? Are you f*cking retarded? God your such a f*cking noob such a f*cking idiot.

*THis goes on for a few more pages*

You: Okay okay fine Dooku is better, just get off my nuts.

Sorgo: F*ck you, long live Hitler.

Motoko Sama
hilarious debater and member? His debating technique was throw insults at someone until they gave up and left. Yeah, really funny.

And that somehow means he isn't funny? I'd say sarcastic and aggressive debating = comedy. Simply because you hold a dislike for his tactics, or simply the way he carried himself here doesn't mean that he cannot possible be funny whatsoever. And Blaxican, I'm not talking about his debating skills; but the way he presents them. Which as you gave an example proves to be hilarious.

Anyways, it's just my opinion of Sorgo.

GM Nebaris
Sorgo was probably the worst debater out of all of the antediluvians, and I didn't find him too funny either. I mean posting an 'ORLY?' picture at the end of each statement hardly equates to being funny. In fact, I read a thread of his called 'Sorgo's funnies', or something like that and it was probably one of the most unfunny thing that I had ever seen.

darthsith19
So calling people f*cking moron's until they give up trying to debate with him is funny?

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
Honestly.

His debate:

Sorgo: WTF!? Are you f*cking retarded? God your such a f*cking noob such a f*cking idiot.

Sorgo: F*ck you, long live Hitler.
Long live Hitler and Chinchilla

darthsith19
Originally posted by GM Nebaris
Sorgo was probably the worst debater out of all of the antediluvians, and I didn't find him too funny either. I mean posting an 'ORLY?' picture at the end of each statement hardly equates to being funny. In fact, I read a thread of his called 'Sorgo's funnies', or something like that and it was probably one of the most unfunny thing that I had ever seen.
What? Lord Saboteur and Avis were the 'ORLY' people, not Sorgo.

Motoko Sama
Sorgo was probably the worst debater out of all of the antediluvians,

Which means what exactly? Considering most of the Antediluvians were among the top debaters here.

Yes, yes that's all fine and dandy. As I've said, it's simply my opinion.

Yes because that's all Sorgo would do I suppose. Regardless of the fact he - unlike many others - would actually put up an argument (and occasionally use facts) instead of saying " would win".

Blaxican Hydra

His debate:

Sorgo: F*ck you, long live Hitler AND Chinchilla.

Thats all Sorgo, nothing more, nothing less.

GM Nebaris
how would you rate bla fox and woot/deception?

GM Nebaris
Originally posted by Motoko Sama
Which means what exactly? Considering most of the Antediluvians were among the top debaters here.

The thing is: they really weren't that great when you consider their age group. I mean of course they're gonna look extremely intelligent when compared to highschool kids, but I personally thought they were nothing special for their age.

darthsith19
woot 4/10, Black Fox 6/10. How about Glentract? I give him 9/10.

GM Nebaris
lol 4? Woot was actually pretty good imo? I'd give both him and Blak an 8.
Glentract: 8.
How about td?

Motoko Sama
IMO, Blak Fox clearly sucks. 0/10.

Lord Saboteur
lol 4? Woot was actually pretty good imo?
How about td? Glentract: 8/10
Deception: 7/10
TDTD: -196,488,617/10
Fox the Black: -284,947,817/10

GM Nebaris
0? lmao, I didn't know he was that bad, it's just that in the Nihilus thread he seemed pretty good. Didn't he kind of prove that Nihilus was overrated?

Motoko Sama
Anyone who comes back with 10,000 new usernames after being banned is a moron (Numan), so Blak Fox falls in that category. Saboteur rated Blak perfectly I believe.

Lord Saboteur
Anyone who comes back with 10,000 new usernames after being banned is a moron (Numan), so Blak Fox falls in that category. Saboteur rated Blak perfectly I believe. Why thank you, though your rating of fox is more "in-the-line" than mine. Oh well, never hurts to voice the opinion. wink

GM Nebaris
Well you can call it foolish or whatever, but I don't see how you can judge someone's debating skills on something they do which is completely unrelated to debating...
And Numan wasn't bad either. I'd give him a 7.

Blaxican Hydra
You know, Numan was a pretty good debater.

The only reason no one liked him in the firstr place was because he had the balls to stick up the Antediluvians, so he got a bad rep because of it.

Sorgo found out he was 10, so he got banned, but he didn't give and came coming back.

I give him kudos.

PurpleSaber
I dunno about anyone else, but I liked tdtd. Yes, he did insult people, but he actually had good arguements. I agreed with him most of the time. I also liked most of the antediluvians, and thought they were good debators.

GM Nebaris
Lightsnake or Sorgo (debating skills)?

PurpleSaber
I hated Numan.

Btw, whatever happened to Faroth? Is he still here under a different name?

darthsith19
lol 4? Woot was actually pretty good imo? I'd give both him and Blak an 8.
How about td?
No, maybe 4 was a bit harsh, okay, 5/10, he wasn't a great debator. Black Fox was okay and was banned for stupid reason's but is not an 8, him and woot are not as good as Glentract. tdtd gets 2/10. Wait, are we rating their debating skills or the people's overall likeableness? I was rating by likeableness. I agree with Blaxican about Numan, he's by far the most underrated member ever, he wasn't to bad. When he first got banend I didn't know why - how did Sorgo find out he was only 10? Lightsnake gets, uh, truthfully I usually don't read what he says, it's to long and thought-out. Sorgo gets 0/10 in debating skills (I'm not going to go into the negative number's, so).

Motoko Sama
You know, Numan was a pretty good debater.

Wait. Have I entered an alternate reality? Or do my eyes actually deceive me? No one liked Numan...well, because he clearly sucked. Like Blak Fox, Numan receives a 0/10.

And yes, tdtd was a good debater in the same universe that Blak Fox and Numan are "pretty good" too; granted though, he made better progress than both of them combined.

Currently is among the top debaters here. Pretty much always backing up his assertions, and coming forth with good points most of the time so he gets a 9/10. Sorgo rocked so I'll give him a 3,459.7/10. stick out tongue Probably 6/10 really though; better than most of the aforementioned (Numan, Blak).

GM Nebaris
Lightsnake is good, and on top of that he is extremely knowledgeable (probably the most knowledgeable on this forum) in regards to SW facts and history. He seems to know the whole NEC off by heart. I give him props for that.

Blaxican Hydra
Wait. Have I entered an alternate reality? Or do my eyes actually deceive me? No one liked Numan...well, because he clearly sucked. Like Blak Fox, Numan receives a 0/10.

No one liked him because he stood up to the Antediluvians basicly told them to go f*ck themselves, as a result they made fun of him and he got a bad Rep.

He was a good debator, expecialy for his age. hell, I'd put him on par with most of the Antediluvians, and above some of the loser ones.

PurpleSaber
I thought Numan was horrible. But Blak Fox wasn't too bad. He got banned unfairly and just made a new identity to try to tell the mods that he didn't understand the Sorgo code or whatever and they were like "blahhh!!! You made a sock. You are perma-banned!!!"

Spartan ll
Sorgo pretty much sucked,as Blaxican put it,"He'd bully people until they couldn't put up with him anymore and just conceded with him.".Which isn't debating,he was an arrogant prick,and created a sock after he was banned by Ush.Same as BLAK FOX.

Blak Fox is an idiot.He was banned,and he kept coming back with some very obvious names pointing him out,making him even more stupid.

All Antedilluvians,I consider,are wannabe elitists and Ragnos fanboys.IKC was a Kun fanboy,that much I do know.They were good at debating,but it when it came down to Ragnos,they were fanboys,Lightsnake PWNed them all in a debate with Sidious an Ragnos and then they started calling him names when they didn't have their way.

Numan is the same as BLAK FOX.

Glentract is alright,about average.

I consider Lightsnake my equal interms of debating,but he's my superior when it comes to patience.

Escape81 is,IMHO,THE best guy here.His patience and debating skills PWN the hell out of me and Lightsnake.

Motoko is also very good,better than I am,but lower than Lightsnake IMHO.

Janus was also very good.But I looked back in the archives and saw an argument with him and Lightsnake about Sidious and Ragnos.When LS provided proof of Sidious>Ragnos,needless to say,Janus doesn't like it when he doesn't have his way,which doesn't make you a respectable debater.

And Deception is gone,GM.He was an average debater,but below Glentract in terms of debating.

Arcana
Wow It feels weird to see everyone talking about us vanished members... of course I was never a debater... to damn lazy and I don't have that kind patience

While I respect guys like Janus, Illustrious and... and even... IKC (sort of... but he is still an *******). I get confused when they find the need to bash members are sucky debaters or overzealous for a single character.

Lightsnake was treated horribly just because he claimed Sidious was all... I mean really WHO CARES? I talk to the dude on MSN and he's pretty cool... but nooo people bash him instead.

When I first came to these forums in January 05 there wasn't even a SW vs forum... then they made one and at first everything was fun and good natured. It was all cool... I mean for those who remember Dipsit... or Darth Nafarous(sp) and his early debates with Janus... debates that were casual and not "oh your a bad debater and a fanboy so we are going to bash you... nevermind that you might be a cool dude". But then people like IKC showed up who while being a good debtors could not stand when someone refused to see "reason" and then proceeded to bash the hell out of them.

Or poor Medvock... yea he was a total fanboy... but hey he was a nice guy... who very ironically did not lash out in anger or bashing... just amusement that people would take it to such extremes. While others who shall remain nameless bashed him to hell.

Sorgo is a example of this... yea I like the guy, but he has a temper that he lashed out with to often.

I myself am guilty of this behavior... and then I realized... who gives a damn?

So really... this forum has been shot to hell by over opinionated people who hate it when someone cannot agree with them.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6797/sign7bz.png

PurpleSaber
Going along those lines, I have barely ever seen someone say something like "O good point, maybe I'm not right afterall." They just resort to bashing when they can't think of a good argument.

Blaxican Hydra
Pretty much...

Arcana
WTH...

Janus did not think he was cool or "da man", he was just harsh and overly critical... and really don't be dissing Janus man. That's not cool. I can't agree with some of his debating tactics but he isn't some snotty dumbass who thinks he is "cool".

overlord
*DIRP*

Arcana
Originally posted by overlord
*DIRP*

*scratches head*

overlord
That's just mystical.. We made a post at the exact same time!

Generic Hero
I personally don't like the idea of bashing people behind their backs and associating numerical figures to others based on their debating skill on a SWVF. I think some of you guys are taking this a bit too seriously, it's all really just for fun. We shouldn't want to compete with each other.

There's no one here I ever disliked. I disagreed with people, but I never stopped liking someone based on how they viewed a certain fictional Universe and/or how passionate they were about said fictional Universe.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Arcana
WTH...

Janus did not think he was cool or "da man", he was just harsh and overly critical... and really don't be dissing Janus man. That's not cool. I can't agree with some of his debating tactics but he isn't some snotty dumbass who thinks he is "cool".

Janus definately thought he was cool, bashing all the noobs and posting pwnage pics in every thread. He thought he was to cool to obey the Moderator's, too.

Arcana
Janus definately thought he was cool, bashing all the noobs and posting pwnage pics in every thread. He thought he was to cool to obey the Moderator's, too.
You clearly don't know the man then...

Generic Hero
Janus was definitely a leader-figure of this subforum. He even got us the sticky, IIRC. He was generally a cool guy, why does he get so much hate?

GM Nebaris
He was a saint compared to IKC, Illustrious and Sorgo imo. And I'm not sure if this is true or whatever but I always got the feeling that he was a really good debator back when he first joined but then stopped debating as much, and so it seemed that IKC and Illustrious and people like that were better.

Blaxican Hydra
GM, may I ask how you knowall this if yo joined July 2006?

I'm not calling you a sock, I'm just wondering.

GM Nebaris
Well I read through the 'Vodo versus Yoda' debate and the debate between Lightsnake and the Antediluvians which lasted about 20 pages, and a few others.

Darth Sexy
What I noticed is that all the "Antedeluvians" favored the ancient sith completely, and not that they seem to be all gone(according to lightsnake)besides Nai, all the new breed seems to favor the PT era. It's interesting reading threads from months ago and comparing them to now.

GM Nebaris
lol yeah I know what you mean, I was reading this thread and they were talking about how even the weakest of ancient sith could 'throw' stars around for fun.

PurpleSaber
Dude the Ancient Sith were damn powerful. The only PT characters that could hope to contend with them would be Sidious or Yoda.

I didn't always agree with the Antediluvians but I liked them. Especially Janus.

GM Nebaris
Oh I know. They were very powerful, but their apprentices? Throwing stars? They were hardly that powerful. For the record, I don't think any PT jedi could take them. Sidious by DE I suppose, and Darth Vader by ROTJ of course.

Motoko Sama
For the record, I don't think any PT jedi could take them. Sidious by DE I suppose, and Darth Vader by ROTJ of course.

So you're saying that no PT Jedi can take them, but somehow ROTJ Vader can?

Blaxican Hydra
Dont diss Vader in the suit, he could take out most if not all of the PT fellows, except for a select few.

GM Nebaris
Yes.

Motoko Sama
Dont diss Vader in the suit, he could take out most if not all of the PT fellows, except for a select few.

Did I ever actually diss Vader?

Care to share your esteemed thoughts on why exactly Vader > PT Jedi?

Blaxican Hydra
So you're saying that no PT Jedi can take them, but somehow ROTJ Vader can?

I don't know, I may have taken that the wrong way, but too me the italics implied that you found it amusing to think that the PT Jedi can not beat any of the anicents, yet Vader could. So yes, essentially it would seem as if you are dissing vader. I apoligize if my assumption was incorrect.

big grin

Motoko Sama
I don't know, I may have taken that the wrong way, but too me the italics implied that you found it amusing to think that the PT Jedi can not beat any of the anicents, yet Vader could. So yes, essentially it would seem as if you are dissing vader. I apoligize if my assumption was incorrect.

Well in a sense you're right. I found it more odd than amusing that if Vader can do it, someone like Yoda can't. Even you acknowledged that Vader is not > all the PT Jedi.

Blaxican Hydra
Nah, I think Yoda's uber mobility may be too much for him, he's fast in his suit, but not nearly fast enough I think to parry all of Yoda's strikes.

Meh...

Spartan ll
So you're saying that no PT Jedi can take them, but somehow ROTJ Vader can? Yeah,he can,you obviously haven't read Purge,and that's only a few months after Vader got the suit,imagine ROTJ Vader vs those Jedi.No contest,Vader>PT Jedi.

darthsith19
But if ROTJ Vader can beat the ancient Sith then Mace and Yoda can, at least. Probably Obi-Wan, too, and maybe even Cin.

Blaxican Hydra
I don't see the hype about the ancients. The only ones who really did shit were the Kotr ones, and maybe Kun. I mean, wtf I don't see anything splendid about Naga Sadow, or Ludo Kresh, or Marka Ragnos the uebr gay one himself.

Admiral Akbar
You guys....forget about it an move on. Most of them diden't make these forums a better place anyway.

Blaxican Hydra
We're not arguing, not even debating, just discussing.

darthsith19
Yeah. And btw ten bucks says Rex closes this just like he closed the "Best debator in these forums" thread. But whatever, enjoy it while it lasts. smile

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by Spartan ll
Yeah,he can,you obviously haven't read Purge,and that's only a few months after Vader got the suit,imagine ROTJ Vader vs those Jedi.No contest,Vader>PT Jedi.

You're right, I obviously haven't read Purge despite it being on display at swtimeline. Him defeating two Jedi Masters, and a Jedi Knight is impressive of course, but I could just as easily say call me when he takes down three Jedi Masters (one compared to Obi-Wan I believe, the other said to be a master swordsmen) in a matter of seconds. Just imagine, that was Palpatine before he had the chance to actually fully delve himself into more Darkside knowledge (because of the Jedi naturally).

Seriously though - Vader's killing three Jedi is an awesome display of his strength and power, however you make it seem as if he decimated them all with a wave of his hand. A hand that was actually cut off by a Jedi Knight yet again in Purge. He also would've died anyways, had it not been for the troopers, but that's besides the point. Sidious was able to basically replicate the feat (to a higher degree) yet I didn't see a "No contest. Sidious > PT Jedi" sign on the cover of ROTS. Did you?

I'm guessing not because we saw Sidious being put on his ass by a Jedi.

GM Nebaris
Vader wasn't too powerful in Purge. He was still getting used to his suit and lost potential, and I would imagine that he was having trouble with dealing with Padme's death, especially considering he believed that he had killed her. imo, he's on the level of someone like Kit Fisto at this point, maybe not even that.

Spartan ll
Purge was months after Rise of Dath Vader,but he probably still was getting used to it.And I was using him in that time frame as an example.If he could take don 2 Jedi easily at that time,imagine what ROTJ Vader could do.
And you forget,Motoko,Vader hunted donw Jedi even AAFTER he was wounded by Kenobi,the ones in Temple wouldve been easy,considering most of the Jedi in it were padawans,younglings,a historian,and a saber trainer(He wouldve been trouble if Vader was in his suit at the time,but Vader wouldve killed him in the end,considering he did it so easily in ROTS without the suit.).And I was saying imagine ROTJ Vader against those Jedi,remember,he still has his upper body that can use the force to strengthen him,and add that tom the cybernetics,and those Jedi don't stand a chance with the strength he's wielding.People grossly underestimate Vader.

Archangelysses
Purge???

Haven't heard of that one yet

Motoko Sama
Purge was months after Rise of Dath Vader,but he probably still was getting used to it.And I was using him in that time frame as an example.If he could take don 2 Jedi easily at that time,imagine what ROTJ Vader could do.

Apparently not even take one Jedi. I seem to remember Vader being put on his ass by Luke "Louisville Slugger" Skywalker. Now tell me - since when did the two Jedi Masters and one Jedi Knight hold a candle to the likes of Obi-Wan, Mace Windu, Yoda, Depa (granted she turned to the Darkside, but still) ?

How am I underestimating Vader whatsoever ? You're overestimating him. Firstly, I can't see what Vader's cybernetic enhancements have to do with anything - they certainly didn't save Grievous. And since when has strength been the end all solution ? I could just as easily claim that the speed Yoda has will give Vader no chance at winning. But I won't, because that'd be stupid.

Yoda's capable of carrying a freaking gun the size of a house on his back:

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/6430/yodacarryiingch4.th.jpg

I really don't see how Vader's physical strength is going to play a huge determining factor (or at least as big of a deal as you're making it out to be) since the Force allows you to reach superhuman strength anyways. Here's a quote from Vader:

"With the power of his arms alone, he had the ability to lift an adult being off the ground. But the Force had always given him the ability to do that, especially in moments of rage, as he had demonstrated on Tatooine and elsewhere." - RODV.

Clearly you don't need to be a cyborg to be strong. Though I will admit it helps and the enhancements Vader has makes him double a normal humans strength, but it doesn't mean that he's necessarily going to win since the Force can compete with it. I'd bet ROTS Anakin was physically stronger than Yoda (obvious), but he'd probably have lost.

Darth Sexy
And you forget,Motoko,Vader hunted donw Jedi even AAFTER he was wounded by Kenobi,the ones in Temple wouldve been easy,considering most of the Jedi in it were padawans,younglings,a historian,and a saber trainer(He wouldve been trouble if Vader was in his suit at the time,but Vader wouldve killed him in the end,considering he did it so easily in ROTS without the suit.).And I was saying imagine ROTJ Vader against those Jedi,remember,he still has his upper body that can use the force to strengthen him,and add that tom the cybernetics,and those Jedi don't stand a chance with the strength he's wielding.People grossly underestimate Vader.

You seem to be misunderstanding a few things.. Vader hunted down the Jedi with the complete help of stormtroopers/empire. It is NOT as if Vader went from planet to planet destroying Jedi himself, that's ridiculous. I don't think anybody underestimates ROTJ Vader. I personally would put him above ROTS Vader in force abilities but below him in saber combat.

Lightsnake
Vader often finished off Jedi mano a mano...I can't recall any times where his stormies interfered

GM Nebaris
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Vader often finished off Jedi mano a mano...I can't recall any times where his stormies interfered

Perhaps in Purge?

Lightsnake
Considering it was eight to one and Vader saw five of them dead beforehand...

GM Nebaris
However, you did say that you can't recall any times where the stormies helped. IIRC, did they not help Vader kill Tsui Choi, who was imo a match for Vader at the time.

Lightsnake
Which is why she was unable to kill Vader when helped by seven other Jedi?

GM Nebaris
I'm pretty sure it's a he. And I'll have to read Purge again (it's been awhile) to make an informed decision.

PurpleSaber
I thought Tsui Choi's death hadn't been invented yet?

GM Nebaris
By invented do you mean established? And Tsui Choi was killed by Darth Vader with the help of some stormtroopers. He jumped up to attack a bunch of them, however woth the force, Vader just froze him midway in the air and the stormtroopers blasted him to death.

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by PurpleSaber
I thought Tsui Choi's death hadn't been invented yet?

http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/8040/tsuchiodeathnc8.th.jpg

He died in Purge sadly.

GM Nebaris
You think he was a good character too?

Motoko Sama
Tsui Choi was a good character. I wish there would've been more of him (other than comics) in a book or something.

GM Nebaris
I agree, he was awesome. I think he also appeared in 'Jedi Coucil: Acts of War' and briefly in 'Jedi: Count Dooku'. Did he appear in anything else?

Motoko Sama
According to wookie, he appeared in Republic 40: The Devaronian Version and Republic 50: The Battle of Kamino as well.

PurpleSaber
Yeah he was in Clone Wars Vol. 1: Defense of Kamino

darthsith19
He? I always thought Tsui Choi was a she. Damn, does every jedi have to be a male? Okay, so some are female but most of them are male and all the really powerful ones are male.

PurpleSaber
Luminara Unduli, Barriss Offee, Aayla Secura, Shaak Ti, Depa Billaba, I can't think of anymore P.T. ones right now.

GM Nebaris
The real powerful ones are Depa Billaba, Luminara Unduli and Yaddle. Shaak Ti's not bad either.

overlord
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
You seem to be misunderstanding a few things.. Vader hunted down the Jedi with the complete help of stormtroopers/empire. It is NOT as if Vader went from planet to planet destroying Jedi himself, that's ridiculous. I don't think anybody underestimates ROTJ Vader. I personally would put him above ROTS Vader in force abilities but below him in saber combat. I'd say OT Vader has become better in dueling since the PT after finishing his studies, becoming a master duelist and perfecting his saber dueling style.

The real powerful ones are Depa Billaba, Luminara Unduli and Yaddle. Shaak Ti's not bad either.
Yeah, Yaddle was incredible, her achievements range even higher than Yoda's!

GM Nebaris
Yes, she was. She mastered Morichro, though I doubt you even know what that is.

Archangelysses
Don't forget Stass Allie and Adi Gallia

overlord
Yes, she was. She mastered Morichro, though I doubt you even know what that is. Yeah when Lucas stopped caring about that dumbass character or simply forgot about her, Yaddle became a big EU motherf*cker, discovering some awesome forbidden force power in a holocron!
What a bunch of bullshit, if she was so great, they should have used her to protect the universe against the sith but I guess she just suddenly died to explain her dissapearance from the movies.

Blaxican Hydra
This may kind of random. But what If Janus had an afro? Like a huge one?

That would be so f*cking sweet.

GM Nebaris
You know I've been here for slightly longer now and I have to say that the top 5 debaters are:
1. Generic Hero.
2. Mokoto Sama.
3. Borbarad.
4. Esacape81.
5. Lightsnake.

Arcana
This may kind of random. But what If Janus had an afro? Like a huge one?

That would be so f*cking sweet.

Janus is a (very) tall dude with glasses, I have seen his pic.

GM Nebaris
What does he look like?

Motoko Sama
You know I've been here for slightly longer now and I have to say that the top 5 debaters are:
1. Generic Hero.
2. Mokoto Sama.
3. Borbarad.
4. Esacape81.
5. Lightsnake.

We have a "Mokoto Sama" here? That's weird. stick out tongue

Lord Saboteur
We have a "Mokoto Sama" here? That's weird. stick out tongue Well.. the people can be blind sometimes..

GM Nebaris
1. Generic Hero.
2. Mokoto Sama.
3. Borbarad.
4. Esacape81.
5. Lightsnake.

I forgot:

6. Swirly Girl.

overlord
I have no idea who the hell Generic Hero is.. let's trade his place with Swirly Girl, simply for the fact that that name is much hipper.

Darth_Hexus
wow, i'm gone for a week and look at the progress

Captain REX
Pfft, '05. '01 all the way, bitches. w00t

And Hexus, I'm going to eat you. Stop making off-topic threads. Next one's a warning. eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.