Homeland Security Should Fight Terrorism and Urban Crime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Don't get me wrong. I'm all for protecting the homeland, but security and safety in America's urban communities cannot take a backseat to the hunt for terrorists. Indeed, abuse of and trafficking illegal narcotics and guns contributes to the death of more Americans each year than terroism-related causes.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Don't get me wrong. I'm all for protecting the homeland, but security and safety in America's urban communities cannot take a backseat to the hunt for terrorists.

Agreed. It's too much money being spent in the wrong place.

Alliance
Thats why we have the police!

Osaka
Maybe you americans should get rid of the guns and get tougher on the drugs.

thtadthtshldntb
Its is a sad fact that between the Federal and State govts, the US top level controls or allocates over 5 trillion in spending. Yet people keep getting conned by the idea that we have to choose between spending money killing terrorists abroad or controlling crime at home or whatever else people claim we are not spending enough money on.

This is not a real choice. Being forced to chose one or the other essentially means surrender to one implacable opponent or another.

botankus
Originally posted by Osaka
I see why you chose your "Location!"

Osaka
Originally posted by botankus
I see why you chose your "Location!"
I take it you like having guns all over the place?

botankus
Not following about the liking part of it, and I haven't seen a gun in 10 years besides my Dad's shotgun.

You said us "Americans should get rid of the guns and get tougher on the drugs." Hard to believe, but we've tried that before, and it didn't work.

Bardock42

Or get rid of the guns and legalize all drugs.

PVS
yeah, we lock people up in prison to be aids-raped for possession of a frikin dime
bag of weed. but thats not tough enough? maybe it will work if we execute
americans on the spot? will that please you? dreamland indeed

Osaka
Obviously it isn't tough enough. Maybe you should starts giving out life in prison for anybody caught selling the drugs.

Arcana
Obviously it isn't tough enough. Maybe you should starts giving out life in prison for anybody caught selling the drugs.

I bet you look like your avatar... all wide eyed and clueless.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6797/sign7bz.png

Magee
LOL.

Life in prison for possession/ selling "drugs"? Get a clue please. If such a law was enforced todays prison over crowding would be nothing compared to it... Maybe we should just kill them as they don't deserve to live the low life scum. wink

PVS

LIFE??? tell you what. move to china. they catch you with drugs they kneel you down and shoot you through the back of the head with a rifle. paradise for you, apparently

Quiero Mota
Or better yet, Saudi Arabia, where you'll be beheaded at the chopping for dealing/transporting weed.

FistOfThe North
You know what? come to think of it, i don't think nothings happening because it's not in Washington's interest to step in probably because it's the ghetto and not alot of whites live there and are poor, or something.

It's like "let them kill each other. Once less nigg er to deal with, ha ha ha!"

lol, I say put some whites in the ghetto. Then we'll see more of a police presence, then we'll see results. Cause it'll be in the interest of Washington the to take action in urban areas because they'll have they're own to protect.

Bardock42
You know what? come to think of it, i don't think nothings happening because it's not in Washington's interest to step in probably because it's the ghetto and not alot of whites live there and are poor, or something.

lol, I say put some whites in the ghetto. Then we'll see more of a police presence, then we'll see results. Cause it'll be in the interest of Washington the to take action in urban areas because they'll have they're own to protect.

So basically what you are saying is:

Cops give a damn about a negro? Pull the trigger, kill a nigga, he's a hero.
Give the crack to the kids who the hell cares? One less hungry mouth on the welfare.
First ship 'em dope & let 'em deal the brothers.
Give 'em guns, step back, and watch 'em kill each other

Damn, I am so in touch with my roots in the hood, quoting Tupac and all...

But there is nothing wrong with drugs. And to arrest someone because of them is stupid.
Also, we see that hard punishment doesn't help, so, lets try the smart thing instead.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Bardock42
Or get rid of the guns and legalize all drugs. Sounds like a plan.

Blue nocturne
You already can get up to life in jail for drug possession, not to mention selling it.

Osaka
So basically what you are saying is:

Cops give a damn about a negro? Pull the trigger, kill a nigga, he's a hero.
Give the crack to the kids who the hell cares? One less hungry mouth on the welfare.
First ship 'em dope & let 'em deal the brothers.
Give 'em guns, step back, and watch 'em kill each other

Damn, I am so in touch with my roots in the hood, quoting Tupac and all...

But there is nothing wrong with drugs. And to arrest someone because of them is stupid.
Also, we see that hard punishment doesn't help, so, lets try the smart thing instead.
You mean to tell me the drugs are harmles and perfectlty safe. They don't kill people?
You people claim Im clueless? roll eyes (sarcastic)

KidRock

Oh..you just made it clear.

I just realized this isnt a topic to actual discuss..it is one of your, "America hates black people" thread. Next time just come out and say it so I dont have to waste my time. Thanks.

You make it act like the government rounds up all the black people and sticks them in ghettos and puts white people in these beautiful suburbs. Ah **** it..you're not worth it. You're a racist and thats it.

Alliance
Its a sad day when whites feel they can run around crying racism.

KidRock
Originally posted by Alliance

Yeah because whites have never been the victims of racism right?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42

PVS
i hate agreeing with kidrock...makes me want to crush my nutsack with a mallet.

but imho, the problem with ghettos is that people are forced to stay and be a part of whats wrong with it. in a community where practically zero revenue is put into education, and there is nowhere within a 10 mile radius where one can work, and the dominant and most respected people seem to be criminals.......well im not handing out excuses, but only ask that you try to see the situation from the point of view of someone that has nothing and their only means of getting something is either to have 100 times the drive to succeed of you or i, or choose to live a petty and materialistic lifestyle fueled by activity which may or may not be illegal.

the 'have's seem to be the harshest judges of the 'have not's, yet in reality have no ability at all to empathise.

botankus
Originally posted by Alliance
I'll bet you're the type of guy who says "Drew Bennett? Pfft! We don't even need anyone to cover this white piece of sh*t" when the Bears play the Titans.

Osaka

Arcana
So I guess you also dont have problem with mr crack addict going around shooting people in the head for their money so he can buy more crack. Thats freedom right?

americans roll eyes (sarcastic)
Oh look... teh rolleyes smilie!

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6797/sign7bz.png

Bardock42
So I guess you also dont have problem with mr crack addict going around shooting people in the head for their money so he can buy more crack. Thats freedom right?

americans roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wait a second...shooting people was illegal last time I checked....so that is covered...good, anything else?

Osaka
Wait a second...shooting people was illegal last time I checked....so that is covered...good, anything else?
And so are drugs wich lead to crimes like shooting people in the head. Maybe you forget that part in your rave on the wonders of drugs

Bardock42
And so are drugs wich lead to crimes like shooting people in the head. Maybe you forget that part in your rave on the wonders of drugs

But now that they are illegal even more people get shot...cause when a drug deal goes wrong how do you get your money? Ask the police? Nope!" YOu shoot your way to it. Gang Wars. A lot of death could be prevented. And why do you think suddenly more people would take crack? Do you feel the urge to take crack? I don't.

What about harmless drugs? Marijuana....or even LSD and Shrooms? Did you think that through before you decided a Rambo way would be smart (besides it obviously being stupid in the US)?

Osaka
But now that they are illegal even more people get shot...cause when a drug deal goes wrong how do you get your money? Ask the police? Nope!" YOu shoot your way to it. Gang Wars. A lot of death could be prevented. And why do you think suddenly more people would take crack? Do you feel the urge to take crack? I don't.

What about harmless drugs? Marijuana....or even LSD and Shrooms? Did you think that through before you decided a Rambo way would be smart (besides it obviously being stupid in the US)?

You are just making a big assumption that drugs being legal would stop people from shooting each other. An addict will shoot you for your money so he can get his drugs. That not hard to think through.

Harmless drugs? There is no such thing. America is the most violent first world nation on the earth but they think they know what they are talking about when it comes to fighting crime.
Let the guns and drugs flow free and all will be ok laughing

Bardock42
You are just making a big assumption that drugs being legal would stop people from shooting each other. An addict will shoot you for your money so he can get his drugs. That not hard to think through.

Harmless drugs? There is no such thing. America is the most violent first world nation on the earth but they think they know what they are talking about when it comes to fighting crime.
Let the guns and drugs flow free and all will be ok laughing

Well, a lot oif the reasons would cease to exist. Certainly worth a try.
That'S not the only drug related violence, and it doesn't go away by making drugs illegal.

Yes, harmless drugs...there is one...called marijuana. But what's your opinion of the drugs caffeeine, alcohol and nicotine?

Osaka
All of those drugs are bad for you including the marijuana.

Bardock42
All of those drugs are bad for you including the marijuana.

Hahaha, in what way?

Do you think Coffee, Beer and Cigarettes should be banned?

WrathfulDwarf
America is the most violent first world nation on the earth but they think they know what they are talking about when it comes to fighting crime.

Interesting on your violent comment...

Soleran

Lol well out here in the sticks of the midwest there aren't many black folks and let me tell you. When you get to poor parts it's "ghetto"poor and its 99% white! Wow I hope the pwt there follows the same "let's kill each other" so my tax's can work twards more tax breaks for those that really need it, me.

Osaka
Yes! caffiene can cause dehydration and bone loss, nicotine is highly addictive and can cause mental health troubles, marijuana is a mild hallucinogen that lead to problems of short term memories, raised heart rates and high states of anxiety. Alcohol destroys the liver and central nervous sytem.
So yes it all should be banned because too many people do not understand the concepts of moderation.

Soleran
Yes! caffiene can cause dehydration and bone loss, nicotine is highly addictive and can cause mental health troubles, marijuana is a mild hallucinogen that lead to problems of short term memories, raised heart rates and high states of anxiety. Alcohol destroys the liver and central nervous sytem.
So yes it all should be banned because too many people do not understand the concepts of moderation.

Omg, and ban tap water that has fluoride and we all know fluoride is poison!

Osaka
Yeah fluoride is bad! It pollutes the earth

Bardock42

What about Sprite? Hamburgers? Where to draw the line?

Osaka
Mess with my hamburger and your own peril. Besides the hamburgers and sprites are not addictive supstances

smoker4

Nicotene causes mental health problems? What the f**k?

There is no moderation if they are banned What the f**k?

Bardock42
Mess with my hamburger and your own peril. Besides the hamburgers and sprites are not addictive supstances

Neither does Marijuana.

smoker4
http://www.happiecommand.org/stories/Adric_And_Mr_Beam/mr_mackey.gif

Osaka
Neither does Marijuana.

Say who?

Bardock42
Say who?

Yeah youa re right, it is....not nearly as much as Nicotine and Alcohol though.

Why should people not be allowed to be addicted to something?

Osaka
Why would you want them to?

Bardock42
Why would you want them to?

Because it doesn't hurt people. ANd it makes many very happy. Are you proposing a total police state?

Osaka
Because it doesn't hurt people. ANd it makes many very happy. Are you proposing a total police state?

Yes with me as it's ruler! stick out tongue

I kidding but I still believe the drugs are too dangerous to just let people consume them at will.

Bardock42
Yes with me as it's ruler! stick out tongue

I kidding but I still believe the drugs are too dangerous to just let people consume them at will.

Why? And why can't people harm themself when they wish?

Osaka
Because when people do that it has consequences beyond their little selves.

Bardock42
Because when people do that it has consequences beyond their little selves.

Like? And do you have an obligation to live?

Osaka
Like those of the people around you, friends and family. Should a man with three children be allowed to destroy his life with alcohol? What about the people who are killed by other driving cars while under the influences of drugs. What about health costs? Is it fair for other to pay for the medicals bills of those plagued with self induced health problems form consuming these drugs for fun?
The easier you make it for people to get these drugs the more these things will happen.

Bardock42
Like those of the people around you, friends and family. Should a man with three children be allowed to destroy his life with alcohol? What about the people who are killed by other driving cars while under the influences of drugs. What about health costs? Is it fair for other to pay for the medicals bills of those plagued with self induced health problems form consuming these drugs for fun?
The easier you make it for people to get these drugs the more these things will happen.

What with the people that don't do anything like that (a.k.a. the majority) that just enjoy a srug once in a while? Why should they be denied?

Soleran
What with the people that don't do anything like that (a.k.a. the majority) that just enjoy a srug once in a while? Why should they be denied?

Why not?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Soleran
Why not?

Freedom

Osaka
How you know that is the majority?

Bardock42

Yeah, okay, lets pretend this was a joke and focus on the main part.

Soleran

True freedom doesn't need the mass to agree with individual freedoms, or does it?

I'm more inclined to believe this though

Osaka
What part is that?

Bardock42
True freedom doesn't need the mass to agree with individual freedoms, or does it?

I'm more inclined to believe this though

But making them illegal doesn't work, we see that, don't we? There is drug related crimes. There is a huge use of drugs (dangerous ones) and they are cheap as never before.So it doesn't work. So maybe to control it and tax it (that's always a nice thing) and to take it away from the black market might be a good idea.

And all those examples you brought, those are everyday examples, aren't they? With Drugs being illegal. I mean, it doesn't work, that's for sure, isn't it?

Bardock42
What part is that?

Maybe the part not in the brackets?

Osaka
Alcohol is legal and there are many crimes commited and people hurt because of somebody under the influence of it

Soleran
and to take it away from the black market might be a good idea.

And all those examples you brought, those are everyday examples, aren't they? With Drugs being illegal. I mean, it doesn't work, that's for sure, isn't it?

Making it legal doesn't remove it from the black market it just changes its value and what you can get based on what's available legally though.

With regards to the examples they are generic and serve more of a cause and effect rather then a specific this will happen example.

Bardock42
Alcohol is legal and there are many crimes commited and people hurt because of somebody under the influence of it Crack isn't and there are many crimes commited under the influence....

And the US had an example of banning alcohol, didn't it? Didn't work out well, did it?

Bardock42
Making it legal doesn't remove it from the black market it just changes its value and what you can get based on what's available legally though.

With regards to the examples they are generic and serve more of a cause and effect rather then a specific this will happen example.

It will deceease the black market, are you seriously denying that?
If you can buy a kilo of pot for a buck on every corner legally...why should you buy it on the black market? When was the last time you bought your Jack Daniels from a Gangster?

So what do those examples support? Nothing?

Osaka
Crack isn't and there are many crimes commited under the influence....

And the US had an example of banning alcohol, didn't it? Didn't work out well, did it?

Because nobody took the banning of alcohol seriously, not even the police
Where I live all of these drugs are illegal, except alcohol, and we not have a lot of drug related crimes.
This seems like an american problem to me.

Bardock42
Because nobody took the banning of alcohol seriously, not even the police
Where I live all of these drugs are illegal, except alcohol, and we not have a lot of drug related crimes.
This seems like an american problem to me.

Where do you live? Are you in touch with the Ghettos where you live? What kind of life do you lead? And if it is just an American problem, what would it matter if they were legal?

Osaka
It will deceease the black market, are you seriously denying that?
If you can buy a kilo of pot for a buck on every corner legally...why should you buy it on the black market? When was the last time you bought your Jack Daniels from a Gangster?

So what do those examples support? Nothing?

If the pot has a high tax on it then there could be market for people who steal a bunch of it and then sell it for cheap a 100% profit.

Soleran
Crack isn't and there are many crimes commited under the influence....

Yeah crack bars would be awesome, I'm sure not only would it be legally AWESOME but have some of the lowest rates of violent crime in the "bar" industry!

Osaka
Where do you live? Are you in touch with the Ghettos where you live? What kind of life do you lead? And if it is just an American problem, what would it matter if they were legal?

We have our ghettos but not like the americans. I live in an average middleclass home.

Osaka
Yeah crack bars would be awesome, I'm sure not only would it be legally AWESOME but have some of the lowest rates of violent crime in the "bar" industry!

And since crack makes you lose your teeth then the crack bars will lose money on peanut and snak sales. Lets not forget the people who will be shooting each other so they can go buy more crack

smoker4
Go the Chris Rock way and make bullets cost $15,000 each.

Still waiting on your information about nicoteen causing mental health problems? The Surgeon General has not mentioned that one to me as far as i know?

botankus
We have our ghettos but not like the americans. I live in an average middleclass home.

How about running over our ghettos with bulldozers and replacing them with Starbucks and vineyards? That should solve the drug problem.

Osaka
How about running over our ghettos with bulldozers and replacing them with Starbucks and vineyards? That should solve the drug problem.

How about stop being a violent drug addicted society. Maybe that will solve some problems.
But wait you want freedom to be addicted to drugs and kill people over them.

america=stooooopid

botankus
How about stop being a violent drug addicted society. Maybe that will solve some problems.
But wait you want freedom to be addicted to drugs and kill people over them.

america=stooooopid

Is this AdventChild reincarnated? geek

Osaka
Is this AdventChild reincarnated? geek

More like me laughing at american stupidity laughing laughing laughing

botankus
More like me laughing at american stupidity laughing laughing laughing
No, more like AdventChild. Except she seemed older than 10.

Osaka
No, more like AdventChild. Except she seemed older than 10.

And this has what to do with american supidness?

botankus
And this has what to do with american supidness?

Nothing with "supidness," and more about "stupidness" (your category, remember?).

Osaka
Nothing with "supidness," and more about "stupidness" (your category, remember?).

So far you are not impressing me with your vast american intellect

botankus
*sigh* Now I know what it must be like for PVS and Bardock to argue with Whob.

If I balance chop sticks on my nose, that will impress you, no?

Osaka
*sigh* Now I know what it must be like for PVS and Bardock to argue with Whob.

If I balance chop sticks on my nose, that will impress you, no?

If you demonstrated you could walk and chew gum at the same time I would be impressed

botankus
Listen, if all you're going to say is "what does it have to do with mindless supid americanswhat does it have to do with mindless supid americanswhat does it have to do with mindless supid americanswhat does it have to do with mindless supid americanswhat does it have to do with mindless supid americanswhat does it have to do with mindless supid americanswhat does it have to do with mindless supid americanswhat does it have to do with mindless supid americanswhat does it have to do with mindless supid americans like a damn five year-old, I've got better things to do with my day. Have a good day and don't forget to tell mommy to get you some x-tra cans of Chef Boyardee for your afternoon snack.

Osaka
I thought so! bye bye! big grin

Bardock42
I thought so! bye bye! big grin

Where did you get your "America = stupid" from? Made it up? Interesting. I am sure you feel much smarter for not being born in America. Because that is what makes people intelligent...not to be American. Thank you for that Professor Osaka. Oh, by the way, Homer Simpson is not all of America (I considered saying something racist, but then I didn't....oh, and don't answer to the part in brackets, it's of no importance).

FistOfThe North
I am not a racist! I do not hate white people because they have white skin. That's stupid. Only lower-minded "idiots" would hate another fellow human for being a different color. And fortunately, my brain doesn't work that simply.

So you, and whomever else agrees with you, has never been more wrong in life until you accused me of an oppressor trait.

Imagine that.

Bardock42
I am not a racist! I do not hate white people because they have white skin. That's stupid. Only lower-minded "idiots" would hate another fellow human for being a different color. And fortunately, my brain doesn't work that simply.

So you, and whomever else agrees with you, has never been more wrong in life until you accused me of an oppressor trait.

Imagine that.

See, the "opressor trait" and "imagine that"....that's just..well...you know.

FistOfThe North
See, the "opressor trait" and "imagine that"....that's just..well...you know.

w/e man. I don't care if someones white. That's it.

Bardock42
w/e man. I don't care if someones white. That's it.

But only whites can be racist?

FistOfThe North
Nice try buddy since it's only a one question answer you probably thought i wouldn't see through. But no. Whites are not the only racists. But. I don't think colored people are naturally racist. Racism was taught to them directly and indirectly. They learned by osmosis. It is not a colored persons natural trait. You can't be born racist if your the very product of racism.

FistOfThe North
Opps, typo.

"A one answer question", I meant.

Soleran
Nice try buddy since it's only a one question answer you probably thought i wouldn't see through. But no. Whites are not the only racists. But. I don't think colored people are naturally racist. Racism was taught to them directly and indirectly. They learned by osmosis. It is not a colored persons natural trait. You can't be born racist if your the very product of racism.

I think I lost 10IQ points for even reading that. Do you even make sense to yourself?

Bardock42

Are you basically implying that whites are naturally racist?

FistOfThe North
Are you basically implying that whites are naturally racist?

I have good reason to believe that there may be a possibility that there may be a genetic link between xenophobia and certain groups.

Soleran
I have good reason to believe that there may be a possibility that there may be a genetic link between xenophobia and certain groups.

I'm sure that information has been gathered without any of the data being corrupted. Yeah, wow you certainly appear to be a racist of the first caliber.

Bardock42

Such as? And is that a yes?

FistOfThe North
I'm sure that information has been gathered without any of the data being corrupted. Yeah, wow you certainly appear to be a racist of the first caliber.

Nice shot.

You know, I deeply and genuinely hate being called a racist and i feel even worse for the ignorant fellow who claims that i am one because he's utterly ignorant.

You do not know me and I say again I am not a racist. I don't hate white people cause they're white. That's ridiculous. I do hate the ideals white racists stand for.,..but if your a regular white guy, I'd have no problem at all with being a true friend. It's the ignorant and racist ones that i see a defect in.

I don't know if the majority of whites are racists but I'll tell you that most of the racism that's been dished out to people i know has been mostly by whites. And I have friends from dozens of different ethnicities. So my way of thinking is reasonable. Not racist.

Bardock42
Dude, you call me (and others) racist all the time, so even if you are not a racist, you are certainly a hypocrit.

Soleran
You do not know me and I say again I am not a racist. I don't hate white people cause they're white. That's ridiculous. I do hate the ideals white racists stand for.,..but if your a regular white guy, I'd have no problem at all with being a true friend. It's the ignorant and racist ones that i see a defect in.

I don't "know you" but I do know you as far as who and or what you say on the forums. So my judement is based on my observations of your behavior/words.

I hate the ideals of white racists oh and black racists etc etc I'm an equal opportunity hater of racist ideals, however you seem a bit more tolerant of racist ideals as long as they aren't white racist ideals.

Quiero Mota
Yeah, wow you certainly appear to be a racist of the first caliber.

Just like Osaka appears to be an American Hater of the first calibur...

FistOfThe North
Dude, you call me (and others) racist all the time, so even if you are not a racist, you are certainly a hypocrit.

Wow. A hypocrite? You just accused me of the worse crime there is. You better back it up and show me proof or risk looking like an incredible dolt of an assbutt.

That's even worse than being a racist. I called you a racist for good reason but who else have I called a racist beside you and anyone else who was, well,.. a racist??

Liar, lol.

Bardock42
Wow. A hypocrite? You just accused me of the worse crime there is. You better back it up and show me proof or risk looking like an incredible dolt of an assbutt.

That's even worse than being a racist. I called you a racist for good reason but who else have I called a racist beside you and anyone else who was, well,.. a racist??

Liar, lol.

Haha, right, and you decide what is racist and what isn't. Either you stop accusing others of beinjg racist (especially such great people like me who aren't) or you are a hypocrite. Easy as that.

Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Just like Osaka appears to be an American Hater of the first calibur...

Oh most certainly she is.

FistOfThe North
Even though there are many so called "great" people who were racists this case is closed.

And your guilty of assbuttism, too.

Bardock42
Even though there are many so called "great" people who were racists this case is closed.

And your guilty of assbuttism, too.

Oh, so you accept that I am not racist? Cool.

And I guess I am....wait...what is that?

Is it the same as bumrearism?

FistOfThe North
Oh, so you accept that I am not racist? Cool.

And I guess I am....wait...what is that?

Is it the same as bumrearism?

No. It was closed due to lack of evidence by the accusing party. Thing is you're still a racist and what's bumrearism? Is it your favorite act of anally penetrating a homeless man while simultaneously and aggressively nibbling on his earlobe?

Bardock42
No. It was closed due to lack of evidence by the accusing party. Thing is you're still a racist and what's bumrearism? Is it your favorite act of anally penetrating a homeless man while simultaneously and aggressively nibbling on his earlobe?

Thing is I'm not racist. Youa re though. As you have showed numerous times.

And you claim that we don't know anything about you, so we can't say you are racist...well, same thing applies to you talking about us.

Funny.

FistOfThe North
Thing is I'm not racist. Youa re though. As you have showed numerous times.

And you claim that we don't know anything about you, so we can't say you are racist...well, same thing applies to you talking about us.

Funny.

I so called, have shown you numerous times that I' m a racist (which I'm purely not) just as much as you haven't shown any proof of my being one. That solves that.

What "us" ar you talking about? The same thing does apply to me because i know you from what from what I've read so far. Your spew, even as a joke, just screams racism, that's it. And that's ontop of the fact that your antisemitic, too. Difference is is I can, and easily, prove it through the things you've written now and before, ya xenophobe.

Bardock42
I so called, have shown you numerous times that I' m a racist (which I'm purely not) just as much as you haven't shown any proof of my being one. That solves that.

What "us" ar you talking about? The same thing does apply to me because i know you from what from what I've read so far. Your spew, even as a joke, just screams racism, that's it. And that's ontop of the fact that your antisemitic, too. Difference is is I can, and easily, prove it through the things you've written now and before, ya xenophobe.

How can you prove that I am either of that? Cause I am not?

FistOfThe North
How can you prove that I am either of that? Cause I am not?

I just told you how I can prove it. By pulling up all the garbage you've been spewing about every race not yours.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.