A brand spanking new KSBW 8 news car on fire, captured on film . . . . priceless!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Tired Hiker-
Here's a pic of a news car from my old t.v. station I worked for . . . on fire! The photog was an intern sent to shoot a fire, where he then started another fire by leaving the engine on in tall grass. Never leave your vehicle running while parked on tall grass, lesson for the day. smile

Vinny Valentine
laughing

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Here's a pic of a news car from my old t.v. station I worked for . . . on fire! The photog was an intern sent to shoot a fire, where he then started another fire by leaving the engine on in tall grass. Never leave your vehicle running while parked on tall grass, lesson for the day. smile I once saw a city bus on fire when i was driving downtown. It was a delicious flame. I enjoyed every second of it. Even the resulting accident that occured because we were looking at the fire messed

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
I once saw a city bus on fire when i was driving downtown. It was a delicious flame. I enjoyed every second of it. Even the resulting accident that occured because we were looking at the fire messed

eek!

I was sent to shoot a bus accident a few months ago here in Vegas. When I got there, it was a double decker 'Hooters' bus that crashed into a school bus full of Junior Highschoolers. No one was hurt. laughing

AOR
no expression

~Da Rev~
eek!

I was sent to shoot a bus accident a few months ago here in Vegas. When I got there, it was a double decker 'Hooters' bus that crashed into a school bus full of Junior Highschoolers. No one was hurt. laughing Were there hooter girls? If there were, i would assume that the junior high boys would think that they died in the accident. eek!

Except for Jimmy. He would be happy because there is a shopping mall near by.

I'm sorry, what were we talking about?

-Tired Hiker-
Were there hooter girls? If there were, i would assume that the junior high boys would think that they died in the accident. eek!

Except for Jimmy. He would be happy because there is a shopping mall near by.

I'm sorry, what were we talking about? laughing out loud

No, it was a double decker transit bus with a huge 'Hooters' advertisement that was of a woman lying down, head propped on her hands, huge boobs . . . her leg got all dented up. laughing

~Da Rev~
laughing out loud

No, it was a double decker transit bus with a huge 'Hooters' advertisement that was of a woman lying down, head propped on her hands, huge boobs . . . her leg got all dented up. laughing Oh man. That would've been great news for the day.

I can imagine it now.........lookaround

Excuse me for like, 2 min.

AOR
laughing out loud

No, it was a double decker transit bus with a huge 'Hooters' advertisement that was of a woman lying down, head propped on her hands, huge boobs . . . her leg got all dented up. laughing

Reminds me of Scary Movie: 3

Tom: I want to see Annie.
Trooper Champlin: She's split in half.
Tom: You mean like down-the-middle in half?

Trooper Champlin: At the waist.
Tom: You mean this is the last time I can talk to the top half?
Trooper Champlin: Yes. The truck is the only thing that is holding her together.
Tom: Let's say this is her bottom half.

Tom: Can I squeeze in a few minutes with that?
Trooper Champlin: I'm not sure what you mean.
Tom: Let me explain.

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by AOR
Reminds me of Scary Movie: 3

Tom: I want to see Annie.
Trooper Champlin: She's split in half.
Tom: You mean like down-the-middle in half?

Trooper Champlin: At the waist.
Tom: You mean this is the last time I can talk to the top half?
Trooper Champlin: Yes. The truck is the only thing that is holding her together.
Tom: Let's say this is her bottom half.

Tom: Can I squeeze in a few minutes with that?
Trooper Champlin: I'm not sure what you mean.
Tom: Let me explain.

I need to see that! laughing

-Tired Hiker-
Oh man. That would've been great news for the day.

I can imagine it now.........lookaround

Excuse me for like, 2 min. YOWZA!!! eek!

AOR
I need to see that! laughing

It was hilarious. But make sure you see signs, the ring, and the other parodies the make fun of. I didn't get half of the movie because I hadn't watched the ones they were making fun of. I laughed though when a bunch of friends were watching Signs/The Ring.

"Dude that's from Scary Movie 3" laughing

~Da Rev~
YOWZA!!! eek! ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.