who would win ?????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IM_HALF_DEAD06
who do u think would win chucky or the lephercaun???? i dont know so give me ur opinion????

Wolfie
Who do you think would win, the official VS thread or noobs' pointless repetitive threads?

We will see when one of them closes. Stay tuned!

Impediment
AWRIGHT!!! eek!

cking
none wins, wrong forum.

Evil Dead
there should be an age restriction on the internet.

Pandemoniac
Along with an IQ test

SelphieT
Originally posted by IM_HALF_DEAD06
who do u think would win chucky or the lephercaun???? i dont know so give me ur opinion????

they would both commit suicide. they became emo because of how sad this thread is.

Deicide
well Up-Chucky and Leprechaun both suck hairy sweaty donkey balls. so they both skip off to obscure suck land and do things to each other, and get chased around by the Gortons Fisherman from I Know What you did Last Summer.

IM_HALF_DEAD06
YALL ARE ALL TRUE BUT I WUZ BORED THE DAY I MADE THIS Happy Dance

SelphieT
......when you're bored, go out and do something other than make Backfire do all this extra work, really, just don't make threads. You'll realize when you're not much of a noob anymore what you should and shouldn't do.

IM_HALF_DEAD06
i have no certian idea of wat u said

tabby999
Originally posted by Evil Dead
there should be an age restriction on the internet.

nah man, a quality control, if the computer recognises you just made a pointless thread in the wrong forum the monitor jumps up and head-butts you. that'd solve ALL our problems in a instant, the glass in those things is pretty thick (and if its a flat screen it'd just smash and you wouldn't be able to post anyway! win win!)

IM_HALF_DEAD06
ur sooo gay

thegreatrudini
and ur ment to be 18? wacko

Zilverz
Originally posted by Wolfie
Who do you think would win, the official VS thread or noobs' pointless repetitive threads?

We will see when one of them closes. Stay tuned!

LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.