silver surfer animated series.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
does anyone know how to get free episodes, from the silver surfer cartoon?
like all of the episodes, because i remember watching it back in the day, and it was an awsome show, and now i know who all of the characters are. so if you could help me, that would be greatly appreciated!!!!

bigbran
bump.

inamilist
DC++

bigbran
what?

ScarletSpider
I'd check Youtube.com first, I found all of the 90s Iron Man episodes on there, before the guy hosting them got kicked for some reason. You might get lucky. Other wise try some P2P programs.

HellMaster93
He probably got done for piracy...

Validus
I found them all on Rapidshare the other day. Just do a search on rapidshared.org

manjaro
ironically im on youtube. but when i download stuff i cant get to my hard disk, i have to come back everytime if i wanna watch something. is there a wat around that?

Arahan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9g3bsln_Xs&search=silver%20surfer

Nice unfortunaltely the movie never came out.

snoopdogg
Just buy the set you cheap @ss.

ScarletSpider
Would that they'd release it commercially.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Would that they'd release it commercially. I bought a set on Ebay for like $15 and the DVDs even had menus and the works.

manjaro
you bought a set of what Silver surfer? or one of the others like Iron Man?....and what sort of condition

snoopdogg
Originally posted by manjaro
you bought a set of what Silver surfer? or one of the others like Iron Man?....and what sort of condition The 1998 Silver Surfer cartoon. It's like 13 episodes on 3 discs with artwork menus etc.

I must warn you though the cartoon kinda sucked imo.

bigbran
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Just buy the set you cheap @ss. ya right, i bought a thanos seelect figure, on ebay, it came to like 20 bucks, then with everything, it almost cost 60 bucks. no if i found it in stores id buy it, but not on ebay. i just remember whatching it.

inamilist
buying on ebay = paying for pirated material :P

Rick/Genis
I liked the Cartoon, especially the beta ray bill episode. But Thanos sucks in it. I got the whole series for something like 7.99 on ebay. One Disc, Thirteen Episodes. DVD Box and Box Art. Interactive menu, the whole nine yards. I'd say it's worth it.

bigbran
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
I liked the Cartoon, especially the beta ray bill episode. But Thanos sucks in it. I got the whole series for something like 7.99 on ebay. One Disc, Thirteen Episodes. DVD Box and Box Art. Interactive menu, the whole nine yards. I'd say it's worth it. not ebay, i got banned on there, because my brother was getting something, but he was away, and like 5 items or so couldnt be paid for, so....
now im banned.

Rick/Genis
well... uh.... sucks for you erm

manjaro
i didnt think this warranted creating another thread so i'll post here. Ultimate avengers ships Aug. 8 anybody besides me gettin it? or anybody besides me thinks part one rocked?

bigbran
ultimate avengers, you mean the movie? fill me in?

Rick/Genis
It was great, and Black Panther is in the next one!! AWESOME!!

bigbran
another movie? sweet. whos the baddie?

Rick/Genis
I dunno... is it Herr Kleiser again?

manjaro

Rewmac
What about the film??? Just saw some stuff on youtube...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.