Lucifer, Mammon, Thanos, Pre-Darkseid, Doom vs DC, Image, Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Sexy
If Lucifer Morningstar ( mortal version from house of windowless rooms) , Thanos, Doom, Mammon, and Precrisis Darkseid were planning to destroy all three of the DCU, Image, and Marvel Universes, could they be stopped. They have a a few months of prep

bigbran
yes and his name is LT, micheal, and hotu.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by bigbran
yes and his name is LT, micheal, and hotu. Hotu of the Universe is not sentient, and thanos might even reach it first. I wanted to know if anyone could out think this group of schemers.

Lord Urizen
LOL not if Urizen destroys them first

Mider
you never know lucifer is better at prep even then thanos, and thanos himself is great at prep they can combine there power to trap urizen somehow, cant lucifer beat up on spectre and micheal that be cool if he went after spectre first and stole his power then smacked around micheal and stole his power as well, mammon is greater then malbolgia right so yeah one tough cookie

thanospimphand
doom shouldn't be included in the group

Darth Martin
Spawn,Spectre,Dr.Fate and Strange,Sentinal,Steel w/Entropy Aigis Armour.

Broly92
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Spawn,Spectre,Dr.Fate and Strange,Sentinal,Steel w/Entropy Aigis Armour.
All lose against these guys with 5 months prep

Lord Urizen
I think Mammon, Lucifer, Thanos, DArksied, and Doom would defeat eachother before defeating the 3 multiverses.

If you think about it:

1) There guys don't give a shit about each other

2) They are all backstabbers

3) They will not trust one another

4) Each have thier own interests in mind

5) They are all manipulators

I doubt thier teamwork would fruit any success...I think they'd just be in each other's ways. laughing

Grimm22
Team wins no expression

Mider
rules of the forum says they do know about each other dont they?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.