Tis... too... hot...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
This heatwave has been boiling me all day. And now our a.c dies on us. Its on but the air coming out of it isn't cold.

*fans self*

sad

Barker
It's been 108 Degrees all day.

What's it been where you live? 80?

-Tired Hiker-
It was 110 degrees where I am today. I had to work yesterday in 112 degree weather, and the day before in 113 degree weather. erm

Punkyhermy
85 F right now.

MR.Grum
muuuuuunch

~Da Rev~
There is an insane thunderstorm in Michigan, right now. I'm in the middle of the storm. Its pissing me off, and now i hear hail. ****. My car is outside. **** that. No......i'm going in....or out....technically out.

§cimitar
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
85 F right now. laughing What the hell!? It's like 100 here everyday and I don't even use a fan anymore.

H. S. 6
It was 102 degrees where I am. w00t

Flamboyant4Life
It was 105 where I am, and I was out the whole day with no problems. I didn't even sweat.

NiņoAraņa

at night. no expression

Mr. Bacon
it was 96 here today, wasnt too too bad, i went swimming yes

H. S. 6
I was swimming for the majority of the day. yes

Punkyhermy
i want to swim...

Lana
107 degrees out today.

The AC in my car wasn't even working right, it was so hot.

And only parts of my house have AC.

*melts*

It's supposed to storm tonight though so that should cool it off a bit.

85 degrees is nothing, that'd be downright cool compared to how it is here.

Mr. Bacon
come visit, stick out tongue im going tomorrow at my friends house with her

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
i want to swim... come visit, stick out tongue im going tomorrow at my friends house with her

wow...seems like this is going somewhere...smile

How have you been Bacon dear, these days? I haven't seen you around too much lately...

Mr. Bacon
come visit, stick out tongue im going tomorrow at my friends house with her

How have you been Bacon dear, these days? I haven't seen you around too much lately...
maybe, i hung out with her and my friend kayla earlier, just got back but right before my friedn alicia told me she like sme erm

ive been busy, out and about yes every time im on you seem to have just left

Punkyhermy

wtf?!

wait...a friend of yours who isn't ykw likes you?That's so...wow...whatever do you feel? confused

Mr. Bacon
yes thats exactly the situation, i kinda had a feeling it was the case, shes like dme before also yes i said that we should just be friends because i dont exactly feel the same way and we have college coming up, after all i cant help how i feel

Punkyhermy
yes thats exactly the situation, i kinda had a feeling it was the case, shes liked me before also yes i said that we should just be friends because i dont exactly feel the same way and we have college coming up, after all i cant help how i feel

wow...she must be bold to come out and say it...lol.

haha. poor Kevin Bacon yes, with girls doting on him all over.stick out tongue

Yeah that was a good response, I'd say...smile how did she take it? confused

Mr. Bacon
its not what it would seem to be, becauses shes always with us and she doesnt know that i like ykw so if anything did happen between us when shes there it might be awakward erm

she said it was cool and prbly a wise decision

Punkyhermy
its not what it would seem to be, becauses shes always with us and she doesnt know that i like ykw so if anything did happen between us when shes there it might be awakward erm

she said it was cool and prbly a wise decision

smile Its good that she took it well...Because otherwise considering the fact that you guys are friends...it wouldn't be a pretty situation...erm

hmm you know but I have to wonder...why this sudden reaction from her?...could it be that she mistook you spending so much time with that group because of YKW and thought you were doing it because you were interesed in herself maybe...? confused

Whether or not that's the case I think that this confession of hers is interesting. It means that your spending time with those girls is making an impact of sorts...sooner or later one of them will put the two and two together I'd think...

Mr. Bacon
smile Its good that she took it well...Because otherwise considering the fact that you guys are friends...it wouldn't be a pretty situation...erm

hmm you know but I have to wonder...why this sudden reaction from her?...could it be that she mistook you spending so much time with that group because of YKW and thought you were doing it because you were interesed in herself maybe...? confused

Whether or not that's the case I think that this confession of hers is interesting. It means that your spending time with those girls is making an impact of sorts...sooner or later one of them will put the two and two together I'd think...
its possible yes shes liked me in the past, maybe for a longer period of time than i realize but just came out and said it confused

Punkyhermy
its possible yes shes liked me in the past, maybe for a longer period of time than i realize but just came out and said it confused

lol. That's very bold of her liek I said earlier. haha. Not many girls can be so open about their feelings. Forget girls...even guys have trouble.stick out tongue

Mr. Bacon
haha yes its true, i dont know why she did it, but its over now and life must go on yes i cant change how i feel about people

Punkyhermy
very true...don't feel guilty about turning her down or something Bacon dear. You did the right thing...if you don't like her that way, you don't like her. and that's that. Nothing wrong with that. smile

Mr. Bacon
thats what i figured yes

Yoshiaki
heh im in the 80's 84 tomorrow w/ chance of rain

and i was complaining about the heat :P wow...

Punkyhermy
smile

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Yoshiaki

*sigh*

Its been VERY VERY hot...all day...I at the moment am bathed in sweat.

sad

*fans self*

Barker
Heh, I'm in the 105's tomorrow with a chance of rain.

Punkyhermy
i...want...rain...

*cries*

Mr. Bacon
96 tomorrow with a chance of afternoon thunderstorms

Mr. Bacon
*sigh*

Its been VERY VERY hot...all day...I at the moment am bathed in sweat.

sad

*fans self*
me too yes

Punkyhermy
me too yes

I don't mean to whine but I can't help it. I dunno HOW I'm going to fall asleep tonight. erm sad

Mr. Bacon
doodle on yahoo until your head hits the keyboard

Yoshiaki
doodle on yahoo until your head hits the keyboard

hahaha :P

Music works :P try music :P

Punkyhermy
hm...that may work, yes...

*sigh*

I wish I could sleep outdoors...have you ever done that? Best feeling ever!big grin

Punkyhermy
hahaha :P

Music works :P try music :P

I'm not in the mood for music...feeling too down to do so...erm

Lana
Thunderstorms right now w00t made my power go out again (it went out earlier from the heat) but it's made the temp drop down to about 85.

Mr. Bacon
I'm not in the mood for music...feeling too down to do so...erm
sad how come? heat or other reasons?

Punkyhermy
sad how come? heat or other reasons?

Heat is one factor yes. I'm soo sweaty and blah. But there are other reasons...I just...I dunno...

*sigh*

I just wish people weren't so fragile you know? Its...complicated...I'm not sure I wanna get into it now. erm

Mr. Bacon
Heat is one factor yes. I'm soo sweaty and blah. But there are other reasons...I just...I dunno...

*sigh*

I just wish people weren't so fragile you know? Its...complicated...I'm not sure I wanna get into it now. erm
ok smile well if you feel like telling someone, ill always listen yes

Punkyhermy
ok smile well if you feel like telling someone, ill always listen yes

thank you Bacon. smile

*pecks cheek*

Mr. Bacon
your welcome smile

Punkyhermy
smile

silver_tears
why in the world do you say ykw, unless she posts here what's the big if you post her name stick out tongue

Punkyhermy
erm...I dunno...no expression

*shrugs*

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by silver_tears
why in the world do you say ykw, unless she posts here what's the big if you post her name stick out tongue
because i know people on here who know her

silver_tears
Like Joe and Jeremy, both who've disappeared stick out tongue

Mr. Bacon
true stick out tongue

silver_tears
smart

natashia
where do you live that it is so hot
i live in wisconsin (used to live in louisiana) and suprisingly it was around 103 this past weekend.

Devalion
I'm in the Uk at the moment, but the place where I work is a.c'd up to the eye balls, so most of the day I'm freezing!....and after working 8 days in a row, its not good! sad

cain marko
This heatwave has been boiling me all day. And now our a.c dies on us. Its on but the air coming out of it isn't cold.

*fans self*

sad

hmm a/c we dont have that... i had to work yesterday in a friggin kitchen with no a/c and it was friggin roasting outside!!!! not to bad today but its said to get hotter!!

Lord Paradise
Last couple days it's been murder, especially for where I live. I know how everyone feels. And I've been shuttled back in forth in a rental car that feels like the fires of Hades dabbed lightly in tobasco sauce.

Deicide
try this on for size...our house was built like 90 years ago. no AC...just a lil window unit that doesnt kool even if ur sittin on it. our house is still run on a fuse box....not a breaker box, so we cant get a bigger unit. (he said unit..huh-huh) i live in West Hamlin WV. and its been 105 all week just about. and it has to be 110 in our house. its kooler outside than it is in our house. it seems no matter what u do u cant escape the heat.

Mišt
*wishes he could convert 80F into C so he can laugh at thread starter*ermm

Vinny Valentine

Mišt
85 F right now.

*uses online converter*

85F = 29.444444444444446 C

What the f.ck. Seriously. How can you call that a heatwave? no expression

Vinny Valentine

commander fox
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
It was 25, not 10 ermm

Ass!

Anyway, thats REALLY hot BTW I suck....... erm

NOT nice BUT finally you tells the truth

lord xyz
Can anyone explain this? I'm literally melting in my chair whilst I'm typing this and I'm in my dressing gown! shock (Bath robe)

I must go to the sun and... hammer

SugarBaby
You want me to explain why it's hot outside....no expression

TOH
Originally posted by lord xyz
Can anyone explain this? I'm literally melting in my chair whilst I'm typing this and I'm in my dressing gown! shock (Bath robe)

I must go to the sun and... hammer
Yes do it, go to the sun... shifty

Storm
I gave up on looking for cooling, instead, I resorted to showering multiple times a day.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

lord xyz
It's worse in the UK! We're not use to this sad That's why we have no air conditioning!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.