*cleans crap out of Pants*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Da Rev~
A bolt of thunder just struk behind my house and it was the loudest thing in the fricken world. It scared the hell out of me. I literally pee'd myself a little and screamed out loud. And now my heart wont stop hurting.

Someone hold me.

*pushes bloigen out of the way*

Let me rephrase, can i get a girl to hold me

*pushes vinny out of the way*

Son of a *****. I mean a REAL girl.

*continues to push vinny out of the way*

Nevermind.

-Tired Hiker-
laughing

SelphieT
laughing out loud

Itzak
*holds you* flirt

Bloigen
YOU CAN'T FIGHT THE LOVE!

~Da Rev~
I was about to go get something in the kitchen, but i'm afraid it'll strike again. So, now i'm hungry.

NiņoAraņa
bolt...of...thunder...hmmm....

i'll leave it alone shifty

H. S. 6
What did it hit?

That's actually pretty cool.

silver_tears
I'm more worried about the fact you literally peed yourself than you being struck by lightning ermm

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by H. S. 6
What did it hit?

That's actually pretty cool. It just hit the ground. But it was a Huge blinding flash, then the loudest thunder i have ever heard.

Uneeklyconfused
*holds Alex ...Bloigen and Itzak*

hey boys eyes ...

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by silver_tears
I'm more worried about the fact you literally peed yourself than you being struck by lightning ermm It was just a little mad

SelphieT
a little? like when you sneeze and a bit wants to come out? laughing out loud

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused

hey boys eyes ... hmm i'll have to think about this oneOriginally posted by SelphieT
a little? like when you sneeze and a bit wants to come out? laughing out loud Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh confused

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by SelphieT
a little? like when you sneeze and a bit wants to come out? laughing out loud
thats quite sexy

SelphieT
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
hmm i'll have to think about this one Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh confused

well, I wish I heard what your scream sounded like smile

SelphieT
thats quite sexy

you know it babeh wink

Uneeklyconfused
hmm i'll have to think about this one

you do ?

wrong Alex... eek!

Lana
I HATE lightning.

I was in Michigan over the weekend and there was so much lightning the other night, and I'm scared of it as it is. Add to the fact that I was in a very forested area and I was freaking out.

When it actually did start storming, I was woken up by thunder for the first time in my life.

Uneeklyconfused
you know it babeh wink

you tease...schmoll....

please...carry on... yes ..

~Da Rev~
well, I wish I heard what your scream sounded like smile I swear it was a manly scream. lookaround shock

SelphieT
did like, your house shake?

Uneeklyconfused
I swear it was a manly scream. lookaround shock
cause that exists roll eyes (sarcastic) ...

*tickles*

~Da Rev~
did like, your house shake? Yes shockOriginally posted by Uneeklyconfused
cause that exists roll eyes (sarcastic) ...

*tickles* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHAHAHA HAAAAAAA

lookaround ermm.......that was a joke

Impediment
Lightning is awesome. Thunder sucks.

SelphieT
I kinda like both........

Itzak

hey boys eyes ...

Well hello. eyes

Bloigen, stop grabbing my ass. ermm

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Itzak
Well hello. eyes

Bloigen, stop grabbing my ass. ermm
that was Alex ..whistle

( it was me eek! ) ...

Yes shock AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHAHAHA HAAAAAAA

lookaround ermm.......that was a joke

ja and...,

Itzak
that was Alex ..whistle

( it was me eek! ) ...

ja and...,

shifty

No, that was diffidently Bloigen.ermm

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Itzak
shifty

No, that was diffidently Bloigen.ermm

actualy i think your right ...

*watches you 3 *

Itzak
actualy i think your right ...

*watches you 3 *

*pulls you in* ermm

~Da Rev~
*jumps out of makeout sesh*

Gentlemen, and lady. I'm a taken man.

ermm

Vinny Valentine
A bolt of thunder just struk behind my house and it was the loudest thing in the fricken world. It scared the hell out of me. I literally pee'd myself a little and screamed out loud. And now my heart wont stop hurting.

Someone hold me.

*pushes bloigen out of the way*

Let me rephrase, can i get a girl to hold me

*pushes vinny out of the way*

Son of a *****. I mean a REAL girl.

*continues to push vinny out of the way*

Nevermind.

laughing

Thats Evil.

~Da Rev~
UPDATE

I was watching NBC when a scroll came on the screen. It said about a lot of damage from the storm (down power, tree limbs down, ect ect) Then I read the name of my town, and then the name of a familiar street, that street is the street where my girlfriend lives. I guess that lightning bolt hit a tree over by her house. She said that it woke her up, and it made some shit fall off her shelves. And now that tree is on fire. Its down the street a ways from her, but on the same street none-the-less. . So now i want to go and see this fire, because i can hear the trucks now. So i'm walking over there to check this out, along with the rest of my town.

Lana
messed

My power went off for a minute, and I assumed it was from the heat like earlier, and I went upstairs and looked out the window and saw lightning everywhere.

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Lana
messed

My power went off for a minute, and I assumed it was from the heat like earlier, and I went upstairs and looked out the window and saw lightning everywhere. You're south of Michigan, right? In Illinois? This line of storms came out of nowhere. Luckily i'm such a man that i had a flashlight ready. Its on my keys. w00t

Lana
Yep, I'm right by Chicago.

I spent the weekend up in Michigan with my family (Upper Peninsula part), and there kept being storms that just came out of nowhere as well. Saturday night the power went out around 6pm and didn't come back on until midnight, and last night it went out at about 9 and didn't come on again until 2:30am. And I had to get up at 8 to drive back home. That was sucky.

silver_tears
That storm front's supposed to be heading this way icon5

Lana
It'll prolly die down quite a bit before it reaches you, storms usually do that.

The worst of it has passed me already.

Lana
Okay, I take it back when I say the worst passed...lightning just hit something and another severe storm warning has been issued erm

silver_tears
Oh it'll be big again before it hits, it's supposed to be here for Thursday, but then again I love thunder and lightning storms so hey w00t

Dr.Zombie
about 2 month's ago I was at my friend's house I was just about to leave when lighting stuck a tree half a block away I dashed back in my friend's house and yes I did pee my pants (just a little)

LanceWindu
We had a storm here tonight, and the mountain in the distance behind my house is now on fire.

Barker
Originally posted by LanceWindu
We had a storm here tonight, and the mountain in the distance behind my house is now on fire.
Can't say that hasn't happened here recently.

Either that, or a few stupid kids started the fire right around the time of the storm. no expression

Yes, that's been known to happen.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Barker
Can't say that hasn't happened here recently.

Either that, or a few stupid kids started the fire right around the time of the storm. no expression

Yes, that's been known to happen.

I dunno, if you look off in the distance from your house, you might be able to see the faint orange in the sky. I'd say it was about 30 miles away from our place.

§cimitar
Imma make some douchebag shit their pants. happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.