Help meee!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
Does anyone know solutions for red irrateded sking around the private area? cause i need to get rid of the red ick.

Trish said aloe vera.

RAZOR BURN

Devalion
Apparantely yoghurt is good for those sort of problems, but I wouldn't suggest shoving a load of wild berry shape up there. My advice would be to see you doctor. Or try Sudocream

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Ronny
Does anyone know solutions for red irrateded sking around the private area? cause i need to get rid of the red ick.

Trish said aloe vera.

...what caused it?

Ronny
Originally posted by LanceWindu
...what caused it? shaving

Ronny
gah i just realized that sounded like an STD

oh jesus no its razor burn

Lana
Ice cube.

Seriously.

Hold an ice cube on the bumps and it'll make the swelling go down a lot.

Then use aloe vera to get rid of the itching and redness.

Devalion
I still suggest sudocream!

Ronny
Originally posted by Lana
Ice cube.

Seriously.

Hold an ice cube on the bumps and it'll make the swelling go down a lot.

Then use aloe vera to get rid of the itching and redness. hugs sounds like a plan. thank you mucho

silver_tears
They have creams for that

Ronny
Originally posted by Devalion
I still suggest sudocream! wazzat?

Devalion
wazzat?

Its just anti-septic cream for rashes!

silver_tears
I get waxed so I don't go through that, and like the 2 times I've shaved, it's been completely new razors, moisturized skin and applied creams after. happy

I feel bad for yous won won

Lana
Originally posted by silver_tears
I get waxed so I don't go through that, and like the 2 times I've shaved, it's been completely new razors, moisturized skin and applied creams after. happy

Waxed? Yikes, doesn't that hurt like a b!tch?

I'm a wimp, I could never do that.

silver_tears
Not if you're prepped, it's never as bad as the first time if you upkeep it, or if you go in drunk and or painkilled big grin

Ronny
Originally posted by silver_tears

id never let someone bring harm to my area eek! ill do that myself. thank you for your sympathy happy

cry lana made me loose feeling in my tinkle

Lana
laughing

Ice DOES make you go numb...

And trust me, there are much worse times to lose feeling down there stick out tongue

BakaXero
wow!! feminine beauty tips...i might try those out later shifty

Ronny
laughing

Ice DOES make you go numb...

And trust me, there are much worse times to lose feeling down there stick out tongue it kinda make the swelling go down happy the pores are noticalby smaller

Lana
it kinda make the swelling go down happy the pores are noticalby smaller

Told ya it'd work stick out tongue

LanceWindu
Originally posted by BakaXero
wow!! feminine beauty tips...i might try those out later shifty

You have a razor burn on your vagina too?

Ronny
Told ya it'd work stick out tongue the red just wont go away sad and i cant find the aloe

§cimitar
I don't get rash from shaving, but then again id ont shave down there, so, meh.

Ronny
well you are a BOY you dont need to shave down there stick out tongue

§cimitar
You dont need to either, though its a lot nicer when you do.

LanceWindu

Ronny
i dont care if javier wanted my bush to be massivly huge, id still shave

§cimitar
We dont care about Javier.

Ronny
I was just making a point blink

§cimitar
I was just making a point blink *explodes*

LanceWindu
*looks around, sees explosion, wants to be cool*

*implodes*

Damn, I messed up. sad

§cimitar
*dies*

Storm
There' s not much you can do to actually heal razor burn, then speeding up the healing process. It' ll disappear after a few hours or a few days, depending on severity. Apply aloe vera gel or a mild cream that contains salicylic acid daily.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

§cimitar
Originally posted by Storm
There' s not much you can do to actually heal razor burn, then speeding up the healing process. It' ll disappear after a few hours or a few days, depending on severity. Apply aloe vera gel or a mild cream that contains salicylic acid daily.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. You're so full of advice cry You're like the Gaia of KMC, our mother to everyone, except Fire because that'd be wierd.

Xavius
Buy some flavorless Yogurt, and apply those to the bumps. Sounds silly, but it works wonders because it contains lactobacillus, which can mild it down. Yogurt doesn't work 100% with Vaginal Rash so I suggest using some Aloe Vera and apply it. If the rash decides to stick around, buy some Boric Acid.

If you do use Boric Acid, only leave it on for fourty five seconds and wash it off with cold water. If you leave it on too long, you could be asking for Candidiasis, seeing as it is attracted to Acids.

Salicylic Acid works as well on bumps as well, but it may also warrant unwanted Candidiasis.

Ronny
Originally posted by Storm

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. Sweet, thanks that helps alot

whats the comment mean anyways? i never really found out.

Ronny
Originally posted by Xavius
Buy some flavorless Yogurt, and apply those to the bumps. Sounds silly, but it works wonders because it contains lactobacillus, which can mild it down. Although Yogurt doesn't work 100% with Vaginal Rash so I suggest using some Aloe Vera and apply it. If the rash decides to stick around, buy some Boric Acid.

If you do use Boric Acid, only leave it on for fourty five seconds and wash it off with cold water. If you leave it on too long, you could be asking for Candidiasis, seeing as it is attracted to Acids.

Salicylic Acid works as well on bumps as well, but it may also warrant unwanted Candidiasis. yogurt *check*

§cimitar
yogurt *check* Put it in the microwave.

LethalFemme

Trish said aloe vera.

RAZOR BURN

Yeah the aloe will work but, in the future I suggest waxing. If waxing isn't your thing you can use stuff like nair but, that may cause irritation itself.

§cimitar
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Yeah the aloe will work but, in the future I suggest waxing. If waxing isn't your thing you can use stuff like nair but, that may cause irritation itself. If you're feeling adventurous you could use a lighter.

Prabhodh

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Prabhodh
you mean if your feeling fecking retarted.

*goes to get lighter...lights pubes*

Stinky...

Prabhodh
Originally posted by LanceWindu
*goes to get lighter...lights pubes*

Stinky...

oh there's going to be BIGGER problems than smell my friend.

§cimitar
Originally posted by Prabhodh
you mean if your feeling fecking retarted. Well, for some it's the same thing.

LethalFemme

Prabhodh

§cimitar
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Try that and tell me how it works out for you. Make sure you get all the hair.happy Go explode.

Xavius
You know what really helps relieve that irritation, Ronny?

Time.

And stop scratching it, damnit!

silver_tears
ew messed

Devalion
Well at least that way, she'll get rid of some dead skin! sick

PandoraMomo
waxing really doesnt hurt as much as one would think.

and for the bumps? ice, or skintimate makes this gel to use on ur body afterwards, works well enough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.