Team Marvel (vs) DC Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
I recently created a thread like this, but I forgot some aspects of the battle.

1. Thor (RKT)
2. Thanos
3. Dr.Doom
4. Dr. Strange
5. Silver Surfer (Current)
6. Sentry
7. Photon (Genis-Vell)
8. Gladiator
9. Beta Ray Bill
10. Black Bolt

vs

DC Earth

RULES:

1. No Spectre

2. Team Marvel has 1 month prep, and common knowledge of each character on DC earth.

3. Team Marvel has 5 days to try to take over and rule DC earth. After 5 days if They can't rule, they decide to destroy the world all together. Can DC earth stop these characters, or will they die trying?

xmarksthespot
Flash dumps the multiverse on them. smile

Skeets
I agree with that sexy beast above me....droolio

bigbran
isnt it a dude above you?!?!?!?!? What the f**k?

Rewmac
DC Earth means a hell of a lot and powerful characters. No they can't rule.

Skeets
Originally posted by bigbran
isnt it a dude above you?!?!?!?!? What the f**k?
*sigh*

bigbran
*double sigh*
and well is it?

Skeets
Originally posted by bigbran
*double sigh*
and well is it?
Go ask send him/her a Pm....shifty

bigbran
i seen it hitting on femme.

Skeets
So what that don't mean anything.

bigbran
lesbian?

Skeets
Maybe go find out.

bigbran
ok.

xmarksthespot
That was thoroughly entertaining.

Tha C-Master
lol, metrosexual sigs...

Psyquis52
Akuma wins.

Tha C-Master
Damned straight!

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Damned straight! laughing Holy crap! That's exactly what I thought you'd say! Verbatim!

Skeets
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
That was thoroughly entertaining.
laughing

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Skeets
laughing You complete me. love

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Psyquis52
laughing Holy crap! That's exactly what I thought you'd say! Verbatim! Hells Yes!!!

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soujaboy
I recently created a thread like this, but I forgot some aspects of the battle.

1. Thor (RKT)
2. Thanos
3. Dr.Doom
4. Dr. Strange
5. Silver Surfer (Current)
6. Sentry
7. Photon (Genis-Vell)
8. Gladiator
9. Beta Ray Bill
10. Black Bolt

vs

DC Earth

RULES:

1. No Spectre

2. Team Marvel has 1 month prep, and common knowledge of each character on DC earth.

3. Team Marvel has 5 days to try to take over and rule DC earth. After 5 days if They can't rule, they decide to destroy the world all together. Can DC earth stop these characters, or will they die trying?

I suppose if Dr. Doom borrowed Reed's Ultimate Nullifier, then they may have a chance.

Otherwise, I'm not too sure how the Marvel team will compete with some of the big DC names. Namely Flash. And Martian Manhunter. I think those two will be the toughtest to defeat. Plastic Man as well.

lilnutta12
this would be really alot easier if they had at least 8 celestials with em - they would then win mostly - but neron,mxyptlk,parallax,anti-monitor,all those powerhouses are a real problem

Darth Martin
The Marvel team die trying. DC has Bats,Supes,Black Adam,Cap,WW,MM,GL Corp(bet tcha didn't think of that didn't you),Aqauman,Dr.Fate,Sentinal,and Flash family.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I suppose if Dr. Doom borrowed Reed's Ultimate Nullifier, then they may have a chance.

Otherwise, I'm not too sure how the Marvel team will compete with some of the big DC names. Namely Flash. And Martian Manhunter. I think those two will be the toughtest to defeat. Plastic Man as well.

Flash is not a concern here... Surfer takes him out immediately, and Manhunter is not a concern either at least not for Thanos. I dont know what to say here except for even if they dont finish off the heroes of DC Earth, DC Earth will be a pretty crappy place to live after this battle.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by nimbus006
Flash is not a concern here... Surfer takes him out immediately, and Manhunter is not a concern either at least not for Thanos. I dont know what to say here except for even if they dont finish off the heroes of DC Earth, DC Earth will be a pretty crappy place to live after this battle.

I really don't think Flash will go down that easily, even to Silver Surfer. BUT, that's for a completely different thread altogether.

DC wins.

nimbus006
Your right it is for another thread all together, but a couple quick points here:

- They both move at faster than light speed.

- Outside of speed Flash is just a man.

- Silver Surfer has the Power Cosmic and can destroy planets.

I hate to be the one to say it, but Flash really gets over rated on this forum. And I like him alot.

Darth Martin
Yea, I forgot about PM and Atom. Steel can go get his Entropy Aiegis Armour and it is all over.

Scarlet315
Come on. I mean marvel's got both thanos and Gladiator. I dont think there is anything that DC can do. They have one problem which is not really one since they know the strengths and weaknesses of DC earth inhabitants. This is good ol' supes. Now Gladiator is Marvel's version of Supes but with no green rock causing him to fall.

batdude123
Originally posted by Scarlet315
Come on. I mean marvel's got both thanos and Gladiator. I dont think there is anything that DC can do. They have one problem which is not really one since they know the strengths and weaknesses of DC earth inhabitants. This is good ol' supes. Now Gladiator is Marvel's version of Supes but with no green rock causing him to fall.

You're right, he just has radiation weakness. roll eyes (sarcastic) HELLO CAPTAIN ATOM!!!

Broly92
Originally posted by batdude123
You're right, he just has radiation weakness. roll eyes (sarcastic) HELLO CAPTAIN ATOM!!!
Thanos kills him and Supes before that and kills Gladiator for fun

batdude123
Originally posted by Broly92
Thanos kills him and Supes before that and kills Gladiator for fun

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah, because Thanos would still be alive after fighting Jakeem Thunder??? huh

Broly92
No once he beats them Jakeem Thunder shows up and kills his immortal a** laughing

batdude123
No once he beats them Jakeem Thunder shows up and kills his immortal a** laughing

Hmmm, let's see... Captain Atom at FULL POTENTIAL>>>Thanos

Broly92
Hmmm, let's see... Captain Atom at FULL POTENTIAL>>>Thanos
Yeah! if he got to his full potential same could besaid of Iceman

batdude123
Yeah! if he got to his full potential same could besaid of Iceman

No, not really. laughing no Full potential Captain Atom is universal level.

Broly92
No, not really. laughing no Full potential Captain Atom is universal level.
I'm saying he could beat Thanos possibly if he reached his full potential and I think Capt. Atom is awesome

batdude123
I'm saying he could beat Thanos possibly if he reached his full potential and I think Capt. Atom is awesome

Oh... Right.

Broly92
Oh... Right.
What?

batdude123
What?

I'm agreeing with you. laughing Geez... Why so paranoid?

Broly92
I'm agreeing with you. laughing Geez... Why so paranoid?
Because were being watched "man"! lookaround scared laughing out loud

rotiart
See... I can't do this. Yes they can destroy DC earth. No they cannot take it over. Thanos could recreate his Galactus/Thanos Hybrid, do like 50 of them, and make it their mission to destroy DC earth.

Marvel wins. :P

DickBlazer
with prep DC kills them, we all know that.

rotiart
1 months prep?

Surfer manipulates reality, while Dr. strange slows down time, while Thanos clones thousands of hybrids of everyone on the team and Hundreds of Galactus/Thanos Hybrids and a couple hundred Thanos X's for good telepathic measure...

They swarm over DC earth easily.

Soujaboy
bump

bigbran
check out the worlds most retarded poll.
http://superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24303

Soujaboy
bump

Draco69
DC Earth is home to Wally the God Boy as seen in the first Supergirl series. Wally is just a human form of the Presence....

DC Earth wins.

LMAO!

Inhuman
DC earth is blown to bits. game over cool

Mordum
They may not be able to rule it completely but as we saw in annihilation surfer can easily destroy planets with ease and little time.

Milkie
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/9/98/Phantomstranger.gif

BlaqChaos
After the battle was complete, the Marvel team would rule over the asteroid feild formerly known as the planet Earth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.