Who is?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

finti
Who is the persons with the emperor, in rotj, when Vader is given the order to go to the far side of the moon? They came with him on the Shuttle.

queeq
I thought they were politicians from other planets or somthing, sucking up to the Emperor for favours.

But wait, the Emperor's presence on the Death Star was supposedly secret. Maybe they were chamberlains or something.

Gundark
I know they are some kind of "advisors" for lack of better word, to the emporer. I can't find the source I had for them....I'll keep digging. Can somebody else answer finti's question ?

queeq
They looked like they were sucking up to him.

Ratcat
Yeah, they were suckups and advisors. Much like Jennifer Lopez has. laughing out loud

Zareil
They are reffered to in the Dark Empire source book as being Syth Bishops however he is also reffered to as being an advisor of some nature. However if this is the case, I can't see his relation to the Syth given there is only meant to be two. Having said that though Dark Empire hinted as having an entire hidden army and citadel crammed with them.

Ushgarak
See? This Zareil knows his (non-canonical) stuff

Zareil
Why thank you thank you very much... sorry I shall attempt to refrain from sticking in very short answers for the hell of it...

Gundark
So I guess they got blown up with the DSii ?

Zareil
Well If you are asking opinion then yes. However according to the Dark Empire books it is insinuated that in awareness of Sidious impending doom they retired to restart his cloning process to allow him to transfer to his new body...

finti
Nah thats EU, not considered as SW.

jedi212guy
I always thought of them as Dark Apprentices, not full Sith Lords, but having just enough power to be feared and obeyed. If they weren't Sith Lords, then even united they wouldn't be able to overpower the Emperor.

Zareil
surely that can't be the case as there may be only two the master and his apprentice. I don't think it could be considered, the master his aprentice and his aprentices similar looking friend and his pale looking buddy.

JediOasis
They are probably just his aides or something. Maybe it'll be explained in EP III.

Zareil
I some how doubt it simply on the grounds that too often with films they whilst using old stuff tend to try and highlight the new stuff more. Particularly if this is going to be a huge war bit. dont think the aides are going to be a focus point...

JediOasis
Maybe not so much a focus point, just that maybe those guys are just his aides. I am sure that he has "secretary" types, maybe they are nothing more than that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.