Wendigo vs Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Wendigo- http://spider-bob.com/gods_monsters/marvel/Wendigo.htm

vs

Aquaman- http://www.spider-bob.com/heroes/dc/Aquaman.htm

xmarksthespot
Aquaman. Mindrape. Magic water hand.

golem370
I would wonder If his magic hand would work on a mystical creature like Wendigo?

golem370
Mutation resulting in the ability of limited telepathy with surface beings and enhanced telepathy with aquatic beings.

Lucid Lui
Aquaman. Doesn't need the TP, still wins.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by golem370
I would wonder If his magic hand would work on a mystical creature like Wendigo? The hands been able to cancel out all the magic it's come into contact with so far...

golem370
thats debatable that he could win

xmarksthespot
Mutation resulting in the ability of limited telepathy with surface beings and enhanced telepathy with aquatic beings. If he can give a white martian a seizure he can do it to Wendigo.
thats debatable that he could win Not really.

Lucid Lui
thats debatable that he could win Well, let's debate then. What exactly does Wendigo bring to the table that Aquaman can't deal with?

golem370
Yeah really. Because since Wendigo is a marvel character there is no evidence that his magic could effect Wendigo and he could also dodge Aquamans magic hand

xmarksthespot
Yeah really. Because since Wendigo is a marvel character there is no evidence that his magic could effect Wendigo and he could also dodge Aquamans magic hand Aquaman cannot use his magic to affect Wendigo because he's never teleported out of a DC comic into a Marvel comic to do so before. no expression
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Well, let's debate then. What exactly does Wendigo bring to the table that Aquaman can't deal with?So basically. Nothing.

Lucid Lui
Yeah really. Because since Wendigo is a marvel character there is no evidence that his magic could effect Wendigo and he could also dodge Aquamans magic hand What kind of reasoning is that? I could just as well say that since Wendigo's claws are from Marvel, there's no evidence they'd affect Aquaman.

Sure, he could dodge the hand, for awhile at least. But how would he know to? Wendigo's not exactly too bright, he'd just be trying to get his hands on Aquaman.

golem370
No I am trying not to give ether one a unsized advantage plus we don't know it would work... Also I could say that the fight took place on Land in which Aquaman who weaken after awhile but I didn't

Lucid Lui
No I am trying not to give ether one a unsized advantage plus we don't know it would work... Also I could say that the fight took place on Land in which Aquaman who weaken after awhile but I didn't Well i just assumed it was on land anyway. Wendigo wouldn't stand the slightest chance underwater.

And yeah, we don't know for sure that the hand would cancel out the curse of Wendigo. All we know is that the hand is said to negate all dark sorcery, and so far it's negated all magic it's come into contact with, good and bad. That tends to lead me to believe it would cancel out the curse. Like it did to the following...

1. http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/1223/aquamanv603117hf.jpg
2. http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/694/aquamanv603175yw.jpg
3. http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9641/aquamanwaterhandabilities021hj.jpg

golem370
But I believe Wendigo wouldn't just stand there as Marvel Handbook can move at around 700mph he could maybe speeblitz Aquaman

UniOmni
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
If he can give a white martian a seizure he can do it to Wendigo.
Not really.

Isn't that kinda pisy though??

I always thought that Drippy could use tp on humans, due to the fact that in the DCU, we evolved from sea creatures?? So we still had remnants left from our ancestors in us?? I thought thats the only reason why his tp worked. It was biological in nature??

So the whole White Martian thing was skeptical, and the Millenium Giant thing was awful. Since neither of these beings came from the Ocean..

Not saying Drippy can't win with the waterhand, but i thought his tp use on beings not human or marine was pis.

xmarksthespot
But I believe Wendigo wouldn't just stand there as Marvel Handbook can move at around 700mph he could maybe speeblitz Aquaman Show me a scan of Wendigo moving anywhere near the speed of sound. smile

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by UniOmni

I always thought that Drippy could use tp on humans, due to the fact that in the DCU, we evolved from sea creatures?? So we still had remnants left from our ancestors in us?? I thought thats the only reason why his tp worked. It was biological in nature??

So the whole White Martian thing was skeptical, and the Millenium Giant thing was awful. Since neither of these beings came from the Ocean..

Not saying Drippy can't win with the waterhand, but i thought his tp use on beings not human or marine was pis. A wizard did it.

Accel

Not saying Drippy can't win with the waterhand, but i thought his tp use on beings not human or marine was pis.
There's actually no reason to believe Martians didn't evolve from some form of aquatic life though.

Lucid Lui
But I believe Wendigo wouldn't just stand there as Marvel Handbook can move at around 700mph he could maybe speeblitz Aquaman I've never seen Wendigo move anywhere near that speed. And Aquaman still extremely fast on land, even more so that under the water since there's less pressure.

Not saying Drippy can't win with the waterhand, but i thought his tp use on beings not human or marine was pis. I think it's more that with time and practise his powers grew to that level.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Accel
There's actually no reason to believe Martians didn't evolve from some form of aquatic life though.

But can't they change the shape of their brains?? So doing, changes the biology that Drippy normally taps into to use his wet tp?

golem370
He was fast enough to give Nightcrawler a scare

xmarksthespot
He was fast enough to give Nightcrawler a scare no expression
Yes his inability to strike Nightcrawler, that definitely proves he can move at the speed of sound.

Lucid Lui
He was fast enough to give Nightcrawler a scare I wouldn't put Nightcrawler's speed anywhere near Aquamans. Just cause the guy can teleport doesn't means he's fast.

golem370
He is agile almost at Spider-Mans level and he is a fraction of Wendigo's size to

Lucid Lui
He is agile almost at Spider-Mans level and he is a fraction of Wendigo's size to Yeah he's agile. That doesn't automatically mean he's extremely fast. Neither does him being smaller than Wendigo.

Aquaman however, is >THIS< manueverable and fast in the depths where the pressue can reach 16,000 pounds per square inch. How fast do you think he'd be on land when the pressure's off?

golem370
Do you have any on land speed feats for AM

xmarksthespot
Do you have any on land speed feats for AM Do you have any on land speed feats for Wendigo?

golem370
nope no

Lucid Lui
Do you have any on land speed feats for AM Dodging bullets/blasts fired point blank. Stuff like that. Though i think those scans i posted pretty much prove he's got alot of speed on land.

golem370
Well I am sure that Wendigo could dodge bullets If they could harm him.

Sea King
Aquaman for the win and id say with enough ease to.

Sea King
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Dodging bullets/blasts fired point blank. Stuff like that. Though i think those scans i posted pretty much prove he's got alot of speed on land.

well that is if he needed to dodge bullets cause iv seen him get shot and the bullet hit his skin and just bounce off.

Broly92
Originally posted by Sea King
Aquaman for the win and id say with enough ease to.
I not completely sure but I do think he gets a small majority 6/10

Sea King

um in the DCU Martian's also evolved from Sea Creatures.

so Drippy as you call him could use his tp on White Martians. wink

King_Mungi
Aquaman's hand has shown to cancel out dark magic, but oddly enough Wendigo was created by the Northern Gods which is light magic. So would it work?

Also which version of Wendigo and it does matter

golem370
Paul Cartier

Lucid Lui
well that is if he needed to dodge bullets cause iv seen him get shot and the bullet hit his skin and just bounce off. He wasn't always able to take gun fire though. He's always been fast enough to dodge em though.

Brute predator
Aquaman for the win and id say with enough ease to. yes aqua man would win

hulkrulz
Wendigo eats him plain and simple, Mauvais magic couldn't affect the Wendigo very much, and he was a sorcerer! Wendigo is way to string and fast

Sea King
Originally posted by hulkrulz
Wendigo eats him plain and simple, Mauvais magic couldn't affect the Wendigo very much, and he was a sorcerer! Wendigo is way to string and fast

um tempest is a powerful sorcerer(knows the secrets of anchint atlantian magic) and aquaman has canceled out his magic

MrHeavySilence
Wikipedia says at top speed, the Wendigo moves 50 mph, not 700.

A.J
In a fight no hand wendigo wins, it takes hulk and sasqatch to knock him out !!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.