Cap Marvel vs Superman vs Black Adam vs WW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Which DC brick wins?? And who goes down first??

Soljer
Captain Marvel and Superman have always stalemated, so it's really hard to say.

Unless anyone of these four team up and save each other for last, I see Wonder Woman going down first, then Black Adam, then either Superman or Captain Marvel. Whoever makes the first big mistake.

UniOmni
If anything, i see it as WW going down first(we agree there) and Superman and BA going head to head to finish it. Marvel is equal to both, but won't go for the kill. And Adam will.

Soljer
I see your point, I always thought that Billy was, at least slightly, Teth's superior. But Teth does have a greater drive than Billy.

Eh, it could go either way. I think Black Adam, Captain Marvel, and Superman are all pretty damned equally matched.

UniOmni
So i'm not the only one who thinks so?!

I frickin knew it!

lilnutta12
superman on which version can win - if he sundips for about, 5 hours hes got a real good chance, but in sheer luck - i think supes wins - adam actually goes down 1st - heres how - the goods team up - most likely - ww then goes down - supes has prob won by now coz marvel - prob fell down with adam

Darth Martin
Superman has the best variety of powers.

jrodslam
Hmm. 3 magic based characters and a alien who is highly vunerable to magic in a free for all. To be quite honest, i wouldnt be surprised if Supes was the first to go down. On the other hand, the 3 goodies may team up on Adam to get him out first. Wonderwoman being the first to go just doesnt seem likely to me.

All in all i say it would either come down to Cap vs WW or Cap vs Adam in the end.

UniOmni
But do you feel WW is equal to the Shazams or slightly inferior, from a physical pov?

Darth Martin
slightly inferior but her exp. and skill should make up for it.

lilnutta12
if its sundip - its supes
if its red energy - its supes
if its owaw - its supes
if its allstar - its supes
if its earth2 - its supes
if its blue energy - its supes (maybe)
if its super man-prime - its supes
if its eradicator - its supes
if its cyborg(w rings) - its supes
if its cyborg(w/o ring) - he looses
if its original - supes (luck) or looses (unlucky)

jrodslam
Originally posted by UniOmni
But do you feel WW is equal to the Shazams or slightly inferior, from a physical pov?

Her strength is sliiiiightly inferior to the shazam's imo. Not to the point where it hinders her much in battle though. She'd no doubt be able to hold her own for quite a while. Same for her against Supes.

UniOmni
Thats all i wanted to know. Cuz to hear some tell it, She's stronger than the Bolt brothers. And that was never shown.

jrodslam
Thats all i wanted to know. Cuz to hear some tell it, She's stronger than the Bolt brothers. And that was never shown.

Thats just my opinion though. Everyone has their own.

Validus
She's done more physical damage to Superman than either of them have. That's about all that puts her over them. I personally say they're equals.

DigiMark007
It all depends on how the actual battle goes. Any of them have the potential to win.

I'd side with Marvel myself, but my opinion isn't any more valid than anyone else's.

Darth Martin
Without prep I think it is safe to say Superman loses not that he goes down first but he does not win.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Validus
She's done more physical damage to Superman than either of them have. That's about all that puts her over them. I personally say they're equals.

What do you mean?? Cap has koed Superman twice. IIRC, Wondy has never pulled that off. Or am i wrong?

Validus
What do you mean?? Cap has koed Superman twice. IIRC, Wondy has never pulled that off. Or am i wrong?
I mean to say WW has broken Kal's bones on more than one occasion. Cap KO's him when he's not expecting it and before you start, it's pretty much comic book fact that characters are more durable when they're bracing for the attack.

DigiMark007
I mean to say WW has broken Kal's bones on more than one occasion. Cap KO's him when he's not expecting it and before you start, it's pretty much comic book fact that characters are more durable when they're bracing for the attack.

Which is totally antithetical to physics (during a car crash, for example, you're less likely to get hurt if you're relaxed and limp rather than tense). But then again, most of comics is anti-physics.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Validus
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Which is totally antithetical to physics (during a car crash, for example, you're less likely to get hurt if you're relaxed and limp rather than tense). But then again, most of comics is anti-physics.

roll eyes (sarcastic)
Well a car crash isn't exactly a punch to the face. Anybody will take it better when they see it coming but.....ok.

UniOmni
What other time did WW break his bones, other than his ribs in Sacrifice??
And what's your view on his physical status, in comparison to WW? Cap Marvel, that is.

Validus
WW #175 when she defeated him (Superman).

I said they're equals in everything except durability. I think the Marvel family is the most durable flying bricks out there.

UniOmni
So you find him to be weaker than Superman??

Validus
Yup. Not by enough to make a difference in a fight though. His durability makes up for it anyhow.

UniOmni
Damn Vally....I...just.....don't......know.....what....to.

Does the same go for BA as well in your views??

Is he weaker than Superman??

Validus
Superman is physically the strongest person on Earth in my view. I think there are times when he's clearly in a league of his own. Again though, that's purely strength. Not all around.

batdude123
Superman is physically the strongest person on Earth in my view. I think there are times when he's clearly in a league of his own. Again though, that's purely strength. Not all around.

Cosigned

batdude123
Let's break it down:

Superman- the strongest one in the battle; the most versatile one in the battle

Wonder Woman- the most experienced and the best fighter

Black Adam- has a killer instinct, and he wants to rip your head off; is just as durable as CM

Captain Marvel- slightly weaker than Superman; but more durable

Anybody could get the victory here imo.

xmarksthespot
Thats all i wanted to know. Cuz to hear some tell it, She's stronger than the Bolt brothers. And that was never shown. Puhlease... I said I saw her strength as slightly below but not sufficiently to be significant.

The motives of this thread are pretty transparent. I agree with batdude any of the four could take the win.

UniOmni
X, i wasn't talking about you.
On another forum, two fervent WW fans claim that she is the strongest female on the planet. Which includes Supergirl.
And is also stronger than Cap and Teth.
Wasn't talking about you.......Feminist!!

batdude123
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I agree with batdude any of the four could take the win.

Somebody agreed with me on something!!!!!!! eek!

UniOmni
She's a feminist.
Her views matter not at all.

Darth Martin
Superman shouldn't considering he is vulnberable to magic and the other 3 are magicaly enstowed.

batdude123
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Superman shouldn't considering he is vulnberable to magic and the other 3 are magicaly enstowed.

Um... Superman's vulnerability to magic is more of a will power struggle for him. confused

xmarksthespot
She's a feminist.
Her views matter not at all. laughing out loud I like dramatic irony.

WW can and has beat down Supergirl.

batdude123
laughing out loud I like dramatic irony.

SHIBBY!!! AND SO HAS SUPERMAN!!! big grin

Soljer
She's a feminist.
Her views matter not at all.

Meh, most people are feminists these days, whether they realize it or not. Sexism is very nearly eradicated in the developed countries of the world. The only true feminists that should be ignored are the radical feminists. There is a far cry of difference between female equality, a state we have arguably attained, and female superiority. Some of the radical, dyke, ***** feminists want the latter.

I fail to see how political debates have anything to do with the topic at hand, however.

While my original prediction has changed a little, I still see Wonder Woman going down first, followed by one of the 'bolt brothers,' to leave Superman and the second to duke it out.

Originally, I thought Captain Marvel would be the one to claim the spot with superman. Now, after some reconsideration, I think Black Adam would probably beat him out of it.

And then, after Superman is so damned tired from fighting three magical beings, he is beaten out by Black Adam.

Winners:
1. Black Adam
2. Superman
3. Captain Marvel
4. Wonder Woman

lilnutta12
Originally posted by lilnutta12
if its sundip - its supes
if its red energy - its supes
if its owaw - its supes
if its allstar - its supes
if its earth2 - its supes
if its blue energy - its supes (maybe)
if its super man-prime - its supes
if its eradicator - its supes
if its cyborg(w rings) - its supes
if its cyborg(w/o ring) - he looses
if its original - supes (luck) or looses (unlucky)

as i write here most froms of supes win, normal or cyborg mostly loose or luck win

ZephroCarnelian
Awesome Battle!! big grin

Everyone one of them would be able to pull off a win without any PIS.

Superman is the fastest and strongest here, but his invulnerability won't help him against all the magical fists flying about. no

Wonder Woman is the most skilled and experienced of them, with strength, speed and durability not far off of Supes, so she'll definitely hold her own.

Cap and Adam are both on a roughly equal footing, maybe not as strong, but about as fast and just as durable.

----

Another thing that has to be remembered here, is that not only will Superman not be able to shrug off Diana, Billy and Teth's blows, as he would anyone elses, but also - his punches will have less effect on them too.

-----

One on one, I'd believe that Superman would beat any single person in this fight.

But in a rumble situation, with this much magical muscle flying about...

Superman is the least likely to win.

Wonder Woman and Black Adam would be equally likely to win it (due to Diana's skill and Adam's ruthlessness) and Cap coming ever so slightly below them.

Like I said though, awesome battle. And if somene broke up the battle before the end, no doubt they'd all be battered and bruised.

Darth Martin
cosigned

Soljer
While I agree that Superman is the least likely to win, that doesn't mean he is going to be the first taken down.

I still see it coming down to Superman and a magically powered being, thus, as Superman is exhausted from the earlier battle, against whoever this being may be, Superman will have an almost impossible time winning.

I also find it hard to give Wonder Woman the top spot, as I would give any of the three other combatants odds against her. Superman, Captain Marvel, and Black Adam are all pretty even in every way, shape, and form, while Wonder Woman is ALMOST on their level, in every way shape and form.

She does have the skill advantage over them, but I don't believe that her superior skill is enough to bridge the gap otherwise between them.

UniOmni
laughing out loud I like dramatic irony.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Damn bra burner!!

You need the support! You hear me?! mad

xmarksthespot
... I don't get it... no expression

Soljer
Feminists of yore burned their bras in defiance. He is telling you that your breasts need the support a bra offers.

xmarksthespot
That's nice but seeing as I'm a guy I'm pretty sure my breasts don't need support.. hold on I'll check... nope not today.

D-Block
Originally posted by jrodslam
Hmm. 3 magic based characters and a alien who is highly vunerable to magic in a free for all. To be quite honest, i wouldnt be surprised if Supes was the first to go down. On the other hand, the 3 goodies may team up on Adam to get him out first. Wonderwoman being the first to go just doesnt seem likely to me.

All in all i say it would either come down to Cap vs WW or Cap vs Adam in the end.

Co-Signed. Most likely it would be Capt vs Adam

unknowable
captain marvel beats any of them

supes(current)and adam stalemate

ww? what's she doing here?

batdude123
Anyone would win on a different day.

D-Block
Originally posted by unknowable
captain marvel beats any of them

supes(current)and adam stalemate

ww? what's she doing here?
WW is a great fighter. I do agree that Captain Marvel would win this fight in a Rumble or against any of them one on one but he would have to go all out. And I read that Captain Marvel will soon be able to emit thunder bolts if he could do that in this fight he would surely win.

unknowable
Originally posted by batdude123
Anyone would win on a different day.

but supes can never beat marvel

ww could never beat marvel either

adam can sneak in a few wins against marvel

D-Block
what up Batdude123

unknowable
Originally posted by D-Block
WW is a great fighter. I do agree that Captain Marvel would win this fight in a Rumble or against any of them one on one but he would have to go all out. And I read that Captain Marvel will soon be able to emit thunder bolts if he could do that in this fight he would surely win.

i agree...wow usualy he has to do the ol call out and get out of the way to hit you, that would make far more awesome if he could willfully shoot lightning bolts, them bolts can hurt superman.

batdude123
but supes can never beat marvel

ww could never beat marvel either

adaam can sneak in a few wins against marvel

WHAT??? What the f**k? Captain Marvel and Superman battles go either way. They're equals. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wonder Woman is almost up there. I doubt she would be the victor out of these four majority of the time. Black Adam=Captain Marvel=Superman. Get the picture?

batdude123
what up Batdude123

Nm, u? wink

unknowable
WHAT??? What the f**k? Captain Marvel and Superman battles go either way. They're equals.

Wonder Woman is almost up there. I doubt she would be the victor out of these four majority of the time. Black Adam=Captain Marvel=Superman. Get the picture?

it's just my opinion

supes is vulnerable to magic, marvel's power comes from magic, that's what i get

current supes, written according to his true abilities and weaknesses, should never win against cap, imo

adam is tough, but does he have feats on marvel's scale?
it would be a fight, even to near death everytime, but cap should always win

ww is a warrior born, but marvel will do her in, alot quicker than he would adam

batdude123
it's just my opinion

supes is vulnerable to magic, marvel's power comes from magic, that's what i get

current supes, written according to his true abilities and weaknesses, should never win against cap, imo

adam is tough, but does he have feats on marvel's scale?
it would be a fight, even to near death everyttime, but cap should always win

ww is a warrior born, but marvel will do her in, alot quicker than he would adam

And Superman is the strongest, fastest, and most versatile person in the fight. That's how he makes up the difference.

D-Block
IMO I doubt that superman would be able to keep taking shots from 3 of the most powerful magicly powered beings on earth which IMO 2 are his superior (CM and BA) and one is highly skilled and slightly below. Supes goes down 1st or 2nd if no one is holding back IMO.

Validus
X, i wasn't talking about you.
On another forum, two fervent WW fans claim that she is the strongest female on the planet. Which includes Supergirl.

They're correct about that. What other female on Earth even challenges WW in strength besides Kara?

D-Block
And Superman is the strongest, fastest, and most versatile person in the fight. That's how he makes up the difference.

Supes is more versatile with heat vision and freeze breath but that is nothing to CM or BA. And I doubt he is stronger or faster than either one.

batdude123
IMO I doubt that superman would be able to keep taking shots from 3 of the most powerful magicly powered beings on earth which IMO 2 are his superior (CM and BA) and one is highly skilled and slightly below. Supes goes down 1st or 2nd if no one is holding back IMO.

Not really considering Black Adam, Captain Marvel, and Superman are all equals. Superman has taken shazam bolts and shazam shots before. It's not like CM or BA would have an easy time with him. Not to mention the fact that Superman is stronger, faster, and more versatile than them. All in all, Superman would take 3/10, BA would take 3/10, CM would take 3/10, and Wonder Woman would take 1/10 imo.

D-Block
Not really considering Black Adam, Captain Marvel, and Superman are all equals. Superman has taken shazam bolts and shazam shots before. It's not like CM or BA would have an easy time with him. Not to mention the fact that Superman is stronger, faster, and more versatile than them. All in all, Superman would take 3/10, BA would take 3/10, CM would take 3/10, and Wonder Woman would take 1/10 imo.

Come on Bats you know I'm not say that Supes would go down easy but he would go down. Yes he has taken Shazam bolts but he can't shrugg them off like CM does heat vision.Stronger and faster supes isn't.

D-Block
Come on Bats you know I'm not say that Supes would go down easy but he would go down. Yes he has taken Shazam bolts but he can't shrugg them off like CM does heat vision.Stronger and faster supes isn't.
saying my bad

batdude123

Stronger- yes
Faster- yes

Although, I will give the durability edge to Captain Marvel

The problem with Superman vs. Captain Marvel threads is that there is no clear cut winner. I guess it's just a matter of personal preference. erm

xmarksthespot
All in all, Superman would take 3/10, BA would take 3/10, CM would take 3/10, and Wonder Woman would take 1/10 imo. 3/10, 3/10 and 1?/10 ?

He's been knocked out by CM and had his bones broken by WW. I really wouldn't slant the odds that much.

D-Block
Stronger- yes
Faster- yes

Although, I will give the durability edge to Captain Marvel

The problem with Superman vs. Captain Marvel threads is that there is no clear cut winner. I guess it's just a matter of personal preference. erm
Stronger- yes CM is
Faster - Thats up in the air

batdude123
Stronger- yes CM is
Faster - Thats up in the air

What the f**k? No, Superman is stronger than CM is. Speed wise, Superman is faster. Durability wise, Captain Marvel takes that one.

batdude123
3/10, 3/10 and 1?/10 ?

He's been knocked out by CM and had his bones broken by WW. I really wouldn't slant the odds that much.

1. He was distracted by Power Girl when it happened. Captain Marvel and Superman fights always go back and forth. It's really 50/50 between the two.

2. WW doing that to Superman imo doesn't mean she'd beat him. He's stronger, faster, more durable, and more versatile. She'd get about 3-4/10 wins against Supes.

Soljer
Meh, I don't think Captain Marvel is MORE durable enough to make a difference, just as Superman isn't Stronger or Faster enough to make a difference. What does a few hundred mile per hour speed advantage mean when you are fighting at light speed?

Anywho, I think Batdude123 has it close. I wouldn't give Superman THAT good of odds, though. Probably Black Adam 4/10, Captain Marvel 3/10, Superman 2/10, and Wonder Woman 1/10. Or maybe even Superman 1/10.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
Meh, I don't think Captain Marvel is MORE durable enough to make a difference, just as Superman isn't Stronger or Faster enough to make a difference. What does a few hundred mile per hour speed advantage mean when you are fighting at light speed?

Anywho, I think Batdude123 has it close. I wouldn't give Superman THAT good of odds, though. Probably Black Adam 4/10, Captain Marvel 3/10, Superman 2/10, and Wonder Woman 1/10. Or maybe even Superman 1/10.

Doubtful. You give CM 3/10, then you should give Superman 3/10 as well. Besides, it's been shown that Superman's "vulnerability" to magic is just a struggle against with his will. We've seen the kind of magic damage Superman is able to withstand before. Take Blackrock for example. Anyway, Superman is stronger and faster, but less durable. Again could go either way, though I doubt BA would take the majority out of this fight if EVERYBODY is going all out.

xmarksthespot
1. He was distracted by Power Girl when it happened. Captain Marvel and Superman fights always go back and forth. It's really 50/50 between the two.

2. WW doing that to Superman imo doesn't mean she'd beat him. He's stronger, faster, more durable, and more versatile. She'd get about 3-4/10 wins against Supes. Oops I thought those figures you gave before were for 1 on 1s.Originally posted by batdude123
Doubtful. You give CM 3/10, then you should give Superman 3/10 as well. Besides, it's been shown that Superman's "vulnerability" to magic is just a struggle against with his will. We've seen the kind of magic damage Superman is able to withstand before. Take Blackrock for example. Anyway, Superman is stronger and faster, but less durable. Again could go either way, though I doubt BA would take the majority out of this fight if EVERYBODY is going all out. Actually it says nothing of disregarding character. Black Adam and WW both more willing to kill.

He still gets cut by her sword and tiara. smile

batdude123
Oops I thought those figures you gave before were for 1 on 1s.Actually it says nothing of disregarding character.

No prob. wink

Black Adam and WW both more willing to kill.

He still gets cut by her sword and tiara. smile

He has so many more powers than her it's rediculous. laughing But, her weapons sorta make up for it. Superman has shown to heal from her tiara throw in mere seconds. The sword and tiara wouldn't make her win the majority over Superman. Superman trumps WW, but Captain Marvel and Black Adam would be tough to overcome.

Soljer
Doubtful. You give CM 3/10, then you should give Superman 3/10 as well. Besides, it's been shown that Superman's "vulnerability" to magic is just a struggle against with his will. We've seen the kind of magic damage Superman is able to withstand before. Take Blackrock for example. Anyway, Superman is stronger and faster, but less durable. Again could go either way, though I doubt BA would take the majority out of this fight if EVERYBODY is going all out.

While I consider Superman and Captain Marvel/Black Adam are near-enough equals, it doesn't mean they would have equal chance in this fight. I would venture to say that Captain Marvel/Black Adam could handle a fight with two other magical beings, and one alien, MUCH better than Superman could handle a fight with three other magical beings.

Remember, the transitive property doesn't ALWAYS apply in versus matches. The Shazams are better suited to this battle, that is all.

batdude123
While I consider Superman and Captain Marvel/Black Adam are near-enough equals, it doesn't mean they would have equal chance in this fight. I would venture to say that Captain Marvel/Black Adam could handle a fight with two other magical beings, and one alien, MUCH better than Superman could handle a fight with three other magical beings.

Remember, the transitive property doesn't ALWAYS apply in versus matches. The Shazams are better suited to this battle, that is all.

Um... Wonder Woman's powers aren't magically empowered like they are with Black Adam and Captain Marvel. Her magic is basically useless against Superman because she can't use it for striking. Captain Marvel and Black Adam might fight themselves first, so Superman could take out Wonder Woman. Superman could then take out the winner of the other battle.

Though you're right. I doubt Superman would fair too well fighting Captain Marvel and Black Adam one right after the other.

Broly92
Everyone agrees Superman loses yesssss big grin Happy Dance

batdude123
Your hatred towards Superman never ceases to amaze me. roll eyes (sarcastic) Please contribute to the debate or don't say anything at all.

Broly92
why do you hate me batdude123 I say anything and it is stupid even though I was just joking Capt. Mavel wins he isn't the mightiest mortal for nothing

batdude123
Originally posted by Broly92
why do you hate me batdude123 I say anything and it is stupid even though I was just joking

I don't hate you. laughing

Capt. Mavel wins he isn't the mightiest mortal for nothing

M'kay even though that term is hyperbole. huh

Broly92
I don't hate you. laughing

M'kay even though that term is hyperbole. huh
Really?

Soljer
Meh, I tend to ignore anyone who is a popular character X lover/hater in debates with character X in them. Especially if they have character X in their avatar/profile.

batdude123
Really?

I have no reason to hate you. thumb up You're cool... MOST of the times. shifty stick out tongue

Broly92
Meh, I tend to ignore anyone who is a popular character X lover/hater in debates with character X in them. Especially if they have character X in their avatar/profile.
What?

Soljer
Perhaps ignore was bad word choice. Rather, I just acknowledge their bias. I will read Capt it up's stuff, and Grimm22's, but since I know the former is a Wolverine loving fanboy, I take that into account. Likewise, I realize that Grimm is a Wolverine HATER, so I think about that too.

When I read posts about Superman, I take into account Avalon's Superman love, but then, I also take the Supes haters into account.

You just have to be sure to consider the source.

Broly92
Perhaps ignore was bad word choice. Rather, I just acknowledge their bias. I will read Capt it up's stuff, and Grimm22's, but since I know the former is a Wolverine loving fanboy, I take that into account. Likewise, I realize that Grimm is a Wolverine HATER, so I think about that too.

When I read posts about Superman, I take into account Avalon's Superman love, but then, I also take the Supes haters into account.

You just have to be sure to consider the source.
So are you saying something towards me or not

batdude123
Am I a reliable source??? embarrasment

Soljer
Am I a reliable source??? embarrasment

For the most part. I agree with you most times, but I mean...every once in a while, you give batman slightly better odds than I would wink.

batdude123
For the most part. I agree with you most times, but I mean...every once in a while, you give batman slightly better odds than I would wink.

Maybe you just underestimate Batman. stick out tongue

Broly92
Please answer my question
So are you saying something towards me or not

Avalonofthewind
Supes has higher stats than any of these guys...problem is they know it...

They would probably jump Supes first and then go for each other...

batdude123
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Supes has higher stats than any of these guys...problem is they know it...

They would probably jump Supes first and then go for each other...

Cosign. That's why I'm not saying Superman wins the majority here. laughing

Broly92
Capt. Marvel is said to be equal to Supes
Black Adam is equal to CM
Wonder Woman is the weakest link

badabing
It's my opinion that BA and WW have more of a killer instinct than CM or SM.

Soljer
Please answer my question

Figure out your own answer, I have no reason to hold myself to answer any question of yours.

Broly92
Figure out your own answer, I have no reason to hold myself to answer any question of yours.
I was just asking if you find me credible why is that a hard question? What the f**k?

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing
It's my opinion that BA and WW have more of a killer instinct than CM or SM.

yes Unfortunately that wouldn't help WW win the majority here.

Soljer
I was just asking if you find me credible why is that a hard question? What the f**k?

Because I don't even recognize you. Though, if Batdude claims you are a notorious Superman hater, he probably isn't far off the mark.

Broly92
Because I don't even recognize you. Though, if Batdude claims you are a notorious Superman hater, he probably isn't far off the mark.
Sorry to waste your time just wanted to know

xmarksthespot
Um... Wonder Woman's powers aren't magically empowered like they are with Black Adam and Captain Marvel. Her magic is basically useless against Superman because she can't use it for striking. But her weapons cut through him like butter. smile

Avalonofthewind
Cosign. That's why I'm not saying Superman wins the majority here. laughing

I'm waiting to see how powerful Captain Marvel is going to be.

Between Ion, Captain Marvel, Supernova, and possibly Martian Manhunter...Superman is going to be hard pressed to keep his top spot.

batdude123
But her weapons cut through him like butter. smile

Which he has healed from in seconds. smile

batdude123
I'm waiting to see how powerful Captain Marvel is going to be.

Between Ion, Captain Marvel, Supernova, and possibly Martian Manhunter...Superman is going to be hard pressed to keep his top spot.

You mean when he takes over SHAZAM's spot? He's probably going to be more powerful than the old coot. erm

xmarksthespot
Which he has healed from in seconds. smile Because she didn't want to decapitate him. smile

Broly92
Even I beleive Superman>>>>>>WW

xmarksthespot
Your opinion holds about as much weight as Callista Flockhart's bones.

Broly92
Your opinion holds about as much weight as Callista Flockhart's bones.
Nice insult roll eyes (sarcastic)

xmarksthespot
Nice insult roll eyes (sarcastic) Nice comeback. smile

Broly92
Nice comeback. smile
same to you

batdude123
Because she didn't want to decapitate him. smile

That's the best you can do? huh That's like me saying anytime Superman's attacked her and she lived, it was because he let her.

batdude123
Nice insult roll eyes (sarcastic)

I thought so. laughing

Avalonofthewind
You mean when he takes over SHAZAM's spot? He's probably going to be more powerful than the old coot. erm

Makes me wonder, are they going after Thor's upgrade to RKT?

If Marvel is supposed to be equal with Supes, is Supes really going to go
to his precrisis levels?

How powerful will Ion be?

Will Homer eat another donut?

So many questions...

Avalonofthewind
That's the best you can do? huh That's like me saying anytime Superman's attacked her and she lived, it was because he let her.

Pretty much, he could just have easily tossed her into the sun instead of punching her all the way back to earth.

batdude123
Makes me wonder, are they going after Thor's upgrade to RKT?

I hope not.

If Marvel is supposed to be equal with Supes, is Supes really going to go
to his precrisis levels?

That would be sweet. yes

How powerful will Ion be?

Only time will tell. He's supposed to fight Hal Jordan in the next Ion issue.

Will Homer eat another donut?

laughing

So many questions...

Indeed... ninja

batdude123
Pretty much, he could just have easily tossed her into the sun instead of punching her all the way back to earth.

yes

Superman>>Wonder Woman

Broly92
That would be sweet. yes
No it would not but I agree with the rest of what you said

xmarksthespot
That's the best you can do? huh That's like me saying anytime Superman's attacked her and she lived, it was because he let her. Yip he could have thrown her into the sun, she could have decapitated him. He broke her wrist, she broke his ribs. Imo Sacrifice was meant to show them as practically equals. She's basically his female equivalent. Still slightly under him, but slight, they're not separated into separate classes or anything.Originally posted by batdude123
I thought so. laughing Indeed.

Broly92
You are an obvious WW fanboy I agree she is close to Supes but she will not win against him!

batdude123
Yip he could have thrown her into the sun, she could have decapitated him. He broke her wrist, she broke his ribs. Imo Sacrifice was meant to show them as practically equals. She's basically his female equivalent. Still slightly under him, but slight, they're not separated into separate classes or anything.

Agreed, but it's still clear that Superman is the higher of the two.

batdude123
You are an obvious WW fanboy I agree she is close to Supes but she will not win against him!

She definitely won't take the majority, but she could still pull off 3/10 against him.

Soljer
Agreed, but it's still clear that Superman is the higher of the two.

yes

I'd likely give Superman seven or eight out of ten against Woner Woman.

batdude123
yes

I'd likely give Superman seven or eight out of ten against Woner Woman.

Seven seems more reasonable imo.

ZephroCarnelian
Supes and Wonder Woman are pretty much equals. The reason that she can damage him is because she is magically empowered - she was created by magic.

Superman is better than her in every stat - strength, speed and invulnerability.

But in a fight, they're equals, because her skill comes into play.

----

Anyway, as I said before, in the rumble, Supes comes last, with BA/WW coming first and Cap coming second. smile

Wonder Woman would beat Captain Marvel down to pure skill. smile

Milkie
I'd say Black Adam and Marvel could be the last ones standing

I could see Adam asking Billy to team up on Superman and Wonder Woman and them being the last two Standing.

That is just my thought.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I think so many people do not give Wonder Woman her credit. In an all out battle, Wonder Woman would most likely be the victor. For one she is better trained than all 3 of the others put together. She also can be more durable than all of them. She can cross her bracelets and become absolutely invulnerable. None of them are that tuff. She can put on her armor and increase her invulberability even more. She can increase her offense to obscene levels. Her tiara, and sword can kill any of them. She also can bind one with the lasso and take them out of the fight. And she also has the sandles of Hermes that can increase her speed outrageously. She can even get freaking animals to aid her. And if she wanted to, she could put on the guantlet of ATLAS. Not only does it increase her strength times ten, but her invulnerability. at her normal lvls with just her bracelets, sword, and lasso, she is equal to all of them. add anyone of her other weapons or powers and she leaves them all in the dust. Not to mention only Black Adam can come close to her in actual fighting prowess. Give the princess her credit!!!

Milkie
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I think so many people do not give Wonder Woman her credit. In an all out battle, Wonder Woman would most likely be the victor. For one she is better trained than all 3 of the others put together. She also can be more durable than all of them. She can cross her bracelets and become absolutely invulnerable. None of them are that tuff. She can put on her armor and increase her invulberability even more. She can increase her offense to obscene levels. Her tiara, and sword can kill any of them. She also can bind one with the lasso and take them out of the fight. And she also has the sandles of Hermes that can increase her speed outrageously. She can even get freaking animals to aid her. And if she wanted to, she could put on the guantlet of ATLAS. Not only does it increase her strength times ten, but her invulnerability. at her normal lvls with just her bracelets, sword, and lasso, she is equal to all of them. add anyone of her other weapons or powers and she leaves them all in the dust. Not to mention only Black Adam can come close to her in actual fighting prowess. Give the princess her credit!!!

Ummm NO

This is a match WITHOUT WEAPONS

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Milkie
Ummm NO

This is a match WITHOUT WEAPONS

Um reread it then. Without her regular weapons, she is still on thier lvl. She still has her bracelets. She could cross them the entire fight and fly around like an indestructible missle, totally assaulting them. She is as strong and as fast as any of them and a better fighter. She still wins. None of them can punch thru her force field.

Soljer
Um reread it then. Without her regular weapons, she is still on thier lvl. She still has her bracelets. She could cross them the entire fight and fly around like an indestructible missle, totally assaulting them. She is as strong and as fast as any of them and a better fighter. She still wins. None of them can punch thru her force field.

Hate to break it to you, but she is weaker and slower than all of them....

Sea King

i agree.

i have seen ww trade blows with sups so i think that ww would deff last longer then she is getting credit for.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hate to break it to you, but she is weaker and slower than all of them....

Then I hate to break it to you, I have every single appearance of Wonder Woman since the 60's.

For every single thing you could possibly say to back up your claim, I can discount it with ten.

Her speed comes from Hermes who is the original avatar of speed. Captain Marvel gets his speed from Mercury. a copy of hermes.

Wonder Woman's strength comes from two Goddess of the earth, Captain marvel has the strength of a demi God.

So Exactly where is she weaker or slower than all of them?

In Jla, Wonder Woman was moving so fast that she was able to spy on the mind wiped Martians without them noticing.

She has held a bridge with hundreds if not thousands of cars and human beings on it.

She has helped move the moon and the Earth.

She held up the Chariot of Asmodel.

She was punched from orbit to the Earth by an enraged Superman and still got up to fight. Not just get up. But put up a fight.

So exactly when and where did she become weaker and slower than all three of them?

I"m sorry if my memory is a bit lax-ed, please shed some light for me.

batdude123
*sigh* Sounds like the rookie needs to be tooled in a lesson on Superman. erm

Soljer
*laughs* Go to each character's respect thread. The Shazam's and Superman's feats outshine Wonder Woman's. It is well known, and well documented that she is a bit weaker and slower with superman, but manages to compete partially due to her greater skill, and partially due to PIS.

Milkie
Then I hate to break it to you, I have every single appearance of Wonder Woman since the 60's.

For every single thing you could possibly say to back up your claim, I can discount it with ten.

Her speed comes from Hermes who is the original avatar of speed. Captain Marvel gets his speed from Mercury. a copy of hermes.

Wonder Woman's strength comes from two Goddess of the earth, Captain marvel has the strength of a demi God.

In Jla, Wonder Woman was moving so fast that she was able to spy on the mind wiped Martians without them noticing.

She has held a bridge with hundreds if not thousands of cars and human beings on it.

She was punched from orbit to the Earth by an enraged Superman and still got up to fight. Not just get up. But put up a fight.

So exactly when and where did she become weaker and slower than all three of them?

You need to read up on some info

All those things Wonder Woman did Captain Marvel could do better

Sea King

veary impressive it truley is
(Hermes is the same god as just diffrent name Mercury. like Ares is the same as Mars)

nvrbeenwthagirl
*laughs* Go to each character's respect thread. The Shazam's and Superman's feats outshine Wonder Woman's. It is well known, and well documented that she is a bit weaker and slower with superman, but manages to compete partially due to her greater skill, and partially due to PIS.

Actually She is as strong as Superman. And it is also well documented that Superman can drain his massive energy reserves if he is pushed to hard. Wonder Woman could push him to those limits. She has enough defense to tax him. As far as Captain marvel goes, he's a superman copy and not even a good one. M'onel can beat Captain Marvel. Superman is only stronger then WW by such a small amount that it doesn't even count. And according to DC cannon, WW is the only other person on Earth who can match Superman's Strength. While Captain Marvel is the only other person who can Match Superman's Invulnerability.

Accel
What PIS would that be?

Sea King
Actually She is as strong as Superman. And it is also well documented that Superman can drain his massive energy reserves if he is pushed to hard. Wonder Woman could push him to those limits. She has enough defense to tax him. As far as Captain marvel goes, he's a superman copy and not even a good one. M'onel can beat Captain Marvel. Superman is only stronger then WW by such a small amount that it doesn't even count. And according to DC cannon, WW is the only other person on Earth who can match Superman's Strength. While Captain Marvel is the only other person who can Match Superman's Invulnerability.

actually cm is so close to sups that his comic was canceled for a littel while when it was first released.

Milkie
Originally posted by Sea King
actually cm is so close to sups that his comic was canceled for a littel while when it was first released.

That is not how it went down

Sea King
That is not how it went down

thats the way i heard it happened

nvrbeenwthagirl

All the while, he is still a copy, while Wonder Woman is not only original, but written to be the female equivalent of Superman. Not a copy, but a sort of mate if you will. She is the magical match to his cosmic might. She is the original Super Female and deserves the respect and place in the DC pantheon that is due to her.

Broly92
When CM first came out he was more popular than Superman

batdude123

No. Honestly Superman's feats speak for themselves. There are times when Superman and Wonder Woman are extremely close in terms of strength, and then there are other times when he's in his own league.

Milkie

Yeah

AND BETTER

Milkie
They copied Captain Marvel just to keep up

Sea King
All the while, he is still a copy, while Wonder Woman is not only original, but written to be the female equivalent of Superman. Not a copy, but a sort of mate if you will. She is the magical match to his cosmic might. She is the original Super Female and deserves the respect and place in the DC pantheon that is due to her.

i understand that but the thing is ww was not always this powerful she has recived mainy power ups over the years that allows her to be so strong.

and yes your right she does deserve respect.

well cm's comic was canceled for some reasion.
it was something like that.

batdude123
No. Honestly Superman's feats speak for themselves. There are times when Superman and Wonder Woman are extremely close in terms of strength, and then there are other times when he's in his own league.

Bottom of page.

jrodslam
Actually She is as strong as Superman.

Superman is only stronger then WW by such a small amount that it doesn't even count.

That may be confusing to some readers. If both were using their full strength to do something, Superman is stronger by Womder Woman by a decent amount. However, they wouldnt be using all their full strength in a fight, so it would seem as if they are roughly eaquals. Have they ever been in a test of strength against each other? I know Cap and Supes have more than once and its been said that they are too equal or evenly matched. Someone once told Supes that he was stronger than Cap and Supes denied it.

Wonder Woman could push him to those limits. She has enough defense to tax him.

The exact thing can be said about Cap. Some would even say that Cap is more durable than Supes.

As far as Captain marvel goes, he's a superman copy and not even a good one. M'onel can beat Captain Marvel.

Marvel is copy of Superman? Ohh.. it must be Caps ice breath. No, it must be the heat vision. Wait, wait, it must be the X-ray vision and being an alien like Superman. You say hes a copy of Supes only because hes a flying powerhouse. Thats about all they have in common. Supes can beat Cap just as Cap can beat Supes. However Cap should always have a slight edge due to him being magical based.

And according to DC cannon, WW is the only other person on Earth who can match Superman's Strength. While Captain Marvel is the only other person who can Match Superman's Invulnerability.

Cap can and has matched Supes in strength as well.

Milkie

Marvel is copy of Superman? Ohh.. it must be Caps ice breath. No, it must be the heat vision. Wait, wait, it must be the X-ray vision and being an alien like Superman. You say hes a copy of Supes only because hes a flying powerhouse. Thats about all they have in common. Supes can beat Cap just as Cap can beat Supes. However Cap should always have a slight edge due to him being magical based.

It seems like the official story from DC is that Captain Marvel is a Superman imitator. "Clash" even has Cap admitting it himself. But is that the real story ? Let's see... Superman was created first...but that's about it. Who was first to have a bald headed mad scientist for an enemy? Captain Marvel. Dr Sivana appeared in Cap's first story. Luther didn't appear until late 1940, months later, and he had a full head of red hair. It was only after Sivana became so popular with readers did DC make Luthor bald to copy him. Who flew first ? Captain Marvel was flying under his own power very early on while Superman was still only leaping an eighth of a mile. DC copied Fawcett again. Cap was also completely invunerable before Superman was... so DC had to do Fawcett one better by giving Superman super-senses. Capt Marvel Jr and Mary Marvel were created years before Superboy and Supergirl. Heck, even Hoppy the Marvel Bunny appeared before Krypto the Superdog! The classic SUPERMAN THE MOVIE seems to have borrowed from Captain Marvel as well as Superman comics: After Krypton explodes, Jor El becomes very much a Shazam like spirit who counsels Superman in a Fortress that is reminiscent of the Rock of Eternity. Miss Teschmacher is much closer to Beautia than any Superman comic book character. Even Otis seems more like a henchman you'd find in a Capt Marvel adventure. And just who was the very first comic book superhero to fly across the silver screen in live action. Not Superman, who made his live action debut in 1948...it was Captain Marvel in the classic Republic serial of 1941. In the 1970s, Clark Kent became a TV reporter in the comics. Billy Batson had been a TV reporter since the 1950s (and a radio reporter before that). I don't see how Capt Marvel is a Superman imitator...what I see is Superman wanting to be just like Captain Marvel... and THOSE are the FACTS !!

batdude123
That may be confusing to some readers. If both were using their full strength to do something, Superman is stronger by Womder Woman by a decent amount. However, they wouldnt be using all their full strength in a fight, so it would seem as if they are roughly eaquals. Have they ever been in a test of strength against each other? I know Cap and Supes have more than once and its been said that they are too equal or evenly matched. Someone once told Supes that he was stronger than Cap and Supes denied it.

The exact thing can be said about Cap. Some would even say that Cap is more durable than Supes.

Cap can and has matched Supes in strength as well.

yes

batdude123
It seems like the official story from DC is that Captain Marvel is a Superman imitator. "Clash" even has Cap admitting it himself. But is that the real story ? Let's see... Superman was created first...but that's about it. Who was first to have a bald headed mad scientist for an enemy? Captain Marvel. Dr Sivana appeared in Cap's first story. Luther didn't appear until late 1940, months later, and he had a full head of red hair. It was only after Sivana became so popular with readers did DC make Luthor bald to copy him. Who flew first ? Captain Marvel was flying under his own power very early on while Superman was still only leaping an eighth of a mile. DC copied Fawcett again. Cap was also completely invunerable before Superman was... so DC had to do Fawcett one better by giving Superman super-senses. Capt Marvel Jr and Mary Marvel were created years before Superboy and Supergirl. Heck, even Hoppy the Marvel Bunny appeared before Krypto the Superdog! The classic SUPERMAN THE MOVIE seems to have borrowed from Captain Marvel as well as Superman comics: After Krypton explodes, Jor El becomes very much a Shazam like spirit who counsels Superman in a Fortress that is reminiscent of the Rock of Eternity. Miss Teschmacher is much closer to Beautia than any Superman comic book character. Even Otis seems more like a henchman you'd find in a Capt Marvel adventure. And just who was the very first comic book superhero to fly across the silver screen in live action. Not Superman, who made his live action debut in 1948...it was Captain Marvel in the classic Republic serial of 1941. In the 1970s, Clark Kent became a TV reporter in the comics. Billy Batson had been a TV reporter since the 1950s (and a radio reporter before that). I don't see how Capt Marvel is a Superman imitator...what I see is Superman wanting to be just like Captain Marvel... and THOSE are the FACTS !!

Let me guess... Wikipedia?

Validus
Let me guess... Wikipedia?
That grammar isn't wiki quality.

Milkie
To Batdude123

http://themot.org/gallery/d/2339-1/4gaybashed.jpg

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>