My power has returned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Da Rev~
It went out at 9:40 am. And it has finally came back on at 11:40 am.

Luckily my laptop was completely charged and i had the 4th season of scrubs to watch.

over 100,000 homes are without power today in west michigan alone.The storm also set a lumber yard on fire and there was flooding in the downtown area and even some road fludding near my house.

All in all, that was a crazy storm.

And now i'm hungry.

PandoraMomo
the power is out in a bunch of neighborhoods around my house, the wind blew garbage all over my yard, and if my car wasnt in the driveway, i could have very easily needed to buy a new windshield today.

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
the power is out in a bunch of neighborhoods around my house, the wind blew garbage all over my yard, and if my car wasnt in the driveway, i could have very easily needed to buy a new windshield today. Exellent.

Lana
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
the power is out in a bunch of neighborhoods around my house, the wind blew garbage all over my yard, and if my car wasnt in the driveway, i could have very easily needed to buy a new windshield today.

Oh crap, with the wind last night, I think I should probably run out and check on my car...

Bun Bun
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
It went out at 9:40 am. And it has finally came back on at 11:40 am.

Luckily my laptop was completely charged and i had the 4th season of scrubs to watch.

over 100,000 homes are without power today in west michigan alone.The storm also set a lumber yard on fire and there was flooding in the downtown area and even some road fludding near my house.

All in all, that was a crazy storm.

And now i'm hungry.

whoa shit... i didn't even heard about that.. wacko

west....west.. thats like by kzoo right alex?

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by Lana
Oh crap, with the wind last night, I think I should probably run out and check on my car... might be a good idea

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Bun Bun
whoa shit... i didn't even heard about that.. wacko

west....west.. thats like by kzoo right alex? They're about 50 minuets south of us.

SelphieT
w-o-w, I'm sorry to hear bout that Rev. In dear old Nebraska, nothing's happening. just really humid and sunny.

Devalion
Da Rev, was it you who said something about a tree being set alight or falling down near your girlfriends place?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.