BUUUZZZ!!.. grr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bun Bun
OMG OMG..... that is sooooooooo annoying!! Does anyone else get a buzzing noise?? aurg!!!

Ritoshi
lol yeah, it is the bug at the buttom of the page(A ad)

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by Bun Bun
OMG OMG..... that is sooooooooo annoying!! Does anyone else get a buzzing noise?? aurg!!!
take out the batteries and the buzzing will stop

Bun Bun
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
take out the batteries and the buzzing will stop

laughing out loud thats a good buzz.. but the one im hearing should diee!

TOH
yes

redcaped
probably a personal wow

Devalion
Shoot the buzzzz, and if that doesn't work, get someone to get the buzzz and if they don't...well then....just shoot them....you'll feel a whole lot better! angel

Punkyhermy
What the f**k?

SelphieT
I don't hear any buzz.............?

LanceWindu

I hate it!

I'm not on my computer right now, so I have to use Internet Explorer, which means I get ads...and this is annoying the **** out of me.

It blows my mind as to why advertisers want to annoy you so much that you DON'T click ads.

Bloigen
firefox

Gotta love Adblock.

SelphieT
......I have internet explorer, but I have that Norton AntiVirus shite, so I don't get ads....

Devalion
Originally posted by Bloigen
firefox

Gotta love Adblock.

I dunno what I've got, it blocks all the rubbish, but it also blocks the ads that you do want! Piece of crap wallbash

SelphieT
OH GOD I HEARD THE BUZZING!!!!!!!!

RogerRamjet
someone's using IE agaaain.... shifty roll eyes (sarcastic)

SelphieT
well I always use it. I don't have anything else. Plus, its gone now. It was a one time thing I think

ladygrim
no expression nope

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by SelphieT
well I always use it. I don't have anything else. Plus, its gone now. It was a one time thing I think

well get mozilla firefox then..what's the big deal?

SelphieT
.........no! I shant

RogerRamjet
oh and why? because it's faster, has adblocks, tab-browsing and is ten times more secure than that shit MS is offering? excuuuse me...no expression

SelphieT
wow. well. fine. stick out tongue

RogerRamjet
i'm sorry but it's just like someone gives you a Porsche for free and you say: "gee...thanks man, but i think'll go with that crappy 1985 Toyota over there and the guy just wants 10,000 bucks, whooohaww!!" stick out tongue

Bun Bun
.. blink

I used IE...

Guess.. im just used to it.. wacko

Punkyhermy
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

I can hear it!And it bothers me.

Bun Bun
I know!! we should all team up and.. blow it up!! ... ninja

Mr. Bacon
if u shoot it it stops

Punkyhermy
it just shouldn't be there.plain and clear!

Shelbert Lemon
blink I hate that thing. Will it really stop... but for how long... untill the next time?

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
blink I hate that thing. Will it really stop... but for how long... untill the next time?
I;m listening to music and its bothering me soo much. mad

RogerRamjet
aahh...i sure love FF... smokin'

fantasygirl
I just turned down the volume. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.