Dooku vs. Nihilus and Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ermac_Master
Hopefully you all know why I am making this thread.

kamikz
No, why?

Darth Sexy
Dook Fanboy maybe? Malak alone would be a match for Dooku, perhaps a stalemate, but Nihilus will just eat him(through the force).

GM Nebaris
Is this a joke?

Rampant ox
Dooku might be able to beat Malak in a saber fight. However he would get pwned by Nihilus's force ablities. I dont understand the point of this thread though. It is almost impossible that the Count can win... no expression

Lightsnake
Well, Dooku could use Quey'Tek that might throw off Nihilius's drain...but seriously, Dooku cannot survive being double teamed by these two

Ermac_Master
The point of this thread was to call out the Dooku fanboys. So, yes... this thread is a joke.

Darth Sexy
wow, you make threads to call out fanboys? That's so mature of you, really.

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
wow, you make threads to call out fanboys? That's so mature of you, really.

Did you get my PM

Darth Sexy
Yes, you're a moron..

Ermac_Master
I know it. It's just funny. And what else is there to do on this thread. And I didn't do anything... So there is no need to a douche.

Darth Sexy
I'm not being a douche but what is the purpose of calling out the fanboys on this forum? I think it's pretty obvious who they all are, no need to confirm it.

Ermac_Master
It's just funny. To hear the random excuses. I love it.

darthsith19
Ermac, you're not being funny. The only reason I'm not mad is because you made my sig for me, so.

PurpleSaber

Darth Nihiuls
well it is pretty funny to hear fanboy's complain....but to make a thread for it huh

Darth Nihiuls
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Nihilus will just eat him(through the force).
good idea

zephiel7
Ermac, don't be like this guy.

http://www.wackedup.com/Rants/head%20up%20ass.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.